Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wang_Tang
Jan 11, 2004

Cryptologic
I finally got the Survival Shield, and I must say as much as I love Survival it is just way too tense to play on the reg.

To me, the beginning and the end are the two most tense periods of time in Survival. The beginning because it’s a mad dash to get mats, gear, and meds before the others. Not to mention that you’re totally squishy and get cold so quickly. If I die in Survival, 90% of the time it’s within the first 15 or so minutes.

The most tense moment is the final showdown with the hunter. When I make my final run out of the safe house and to the pick-up area, my heart starts pounding. I’ve only died to the hunter once, on my first play of survival. But it’s still a nerve racking experience.

One thing that would REALLY change up Survival would be having the Hunter spawn at almost anytime once you pick up the antivirals or something like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU