Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tehan
Jan 19, 2011
They're pointing to Dubrovnik, where there's a video games conference in a week's time. I assume they'll be announcing something then.

They missed the venue by about ten kilometers. Weird, considering they used five decimal places, which gives you a position to the meter. The position they indicate seems to just be a normal looking intersection.

Googling the coordinates, it seems like that's what a lot of sites give as the coordinates of the city, to the same number of decimal places. Probably nothing ARG-ish about it, then.

Tehan fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Apr 2, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tehan
Jan 19, 2011

GotLag posted:

First time I played Endless Builders mode I found 6 steam cores after the first storm. I started a new game and still nothing after the third.

Trying to go for the vegetarian option this run and all I find are groups of 70 survivors and never a loving steam core

I read somewhere that steam cores are (almost?) always on the outermost 'ring' of locations, so if you're only checking the ones closest to your settlement that might be why you're not getting any.