Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BobTheJanitor
Jun 28, 2003

Any new news recently about project tvadg-whatever? I remember hearing that the name was some sort of cypher for the word reconquest, which is interesting, but doesn't help to nail down much of what the dlc would actually be about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BobTheJanitor
Jun 28, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pvt1NSBg-Ow

That music will never stop giving me chills. Which is kind of appropriate, now that I think about it. :v:

I tried out the arks scenario and made it through fine, although the poor bastards in New Manchester didn't fare so well. I think I managed my scouts badly, probably should have had them come back more quickly with early steam cores instead of ranging further out and gathering more. So I ended up with a slow start on automatons, and that snowballed into not having a lot of spare resources. Also didn't help that by the time I'd finally gathered the wood and steel to send to them, I instead clicked the option to just send a normal automaton scout instead of the special option with the relief package. By the time I'd noticed and sent another one out, it was too late to beat the storm.

Maybe it didn't matter, though, since I was nowhere close to sending whatever the next care package needed. Food and coal I think? Do you get partial credit for sending only one of the required loads, or do they just die unless you manage to get everything to them?