Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaj
Apr 30, 2006
How the hell do you aid New Manchester?

I have all the extra resources stored up, including a spare automoton. But for some reason when I send a scout team, human or robot, it doesnt succeed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaj
Apr 30, 2006

Fister Roboto posted:

How do you get The Union achievement (resolve the class conflict in The Refugees)? I got to the end, accepted all the groups of lords, didn't let Craven get lynched, got my discontent and hope at the right levels... and then a few hours later I got the "we are divided" ending. What did I do wrong?

You basically have to go mid way into disc/faith, but still treat them with a soft hand. The lords are starving and sick, if they beg for food and you have extra give it to them.