Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8fZ7YClkLE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

"Men vem ska trösta knyttet med att säga sanningen:
om du bara springer undan så får du ingen vän."

Koishi Komeiji

Nosfereefer posted:

"Men vem ska trösta knyttet med att säga sanningen:
om du bara springer undan så får du ingen vän."

Ok so like I smoked a lot of weed recently and I clicked on this thread even though the words didn't make sense to my eyes like my mind understood what your brain was trying to say even though the words looked different I mean to me, no offense dude. So I watched the video and I liked the colors and the sounds and the story was good and the man sang in a language and I realized that like.... we're...all part of this like one big thing....man. I'm just trying to tell you I love you all and life and you reading this.

Koishi Komeiji

Also dude, don't you think the blue suite brony dude at 15:43 sounds kinda like a Scandinavian Chop Chop Master Onion?

Macnult

Nosfereefer

cute anime girl

flexibleethics

Natural and ethical are the same thing - especially if you are a bird dog.
Knyttet is a loving neurotic. Why should we have to comfort him all the time? Why can't he just get clean and get into therapy?

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
i dont gently caress wit the groke

• Locked thread