Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«151 »
Hulebr00670065006e
Apr 20, 2010

fargom posted:

Not really surprised, this is a low priority and low severity bug. It doesn't impact gameplay much if at all.

It has made me hesitate a few times and I think I got my mate killed recently because of it so I would like to see it get fixed. It's not a funny bug like some of the other are, it's just weird and can be a bit distracting.

Recently I have been trying out the UMP and I gotta say I think it rips. Pop a thumb on that bad boy for the faster ADS (you don't need more stability since it's a laser already) and hose people down. That thing is so easy to control that you will be mid spray on their upper torso/head while they are still trying to get on target. Of course it doesn't technically have the straight up dps but in a real world scenario I have used it to great effect.

I would however not pair it with a bolt action rifle since you will be without a good option for mid/long range running targets. Therefore I have been pairing it with an SLR preferably and letting my teammates have the bolt action guns.

Hulebr00670065006e fucked around with this message at May 23, 2018 around 08:30

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thermopyle
Jul 1, 2003

...the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt. —Bertrand Russell

Hulebr00670065006e posted:

It has made me hesitate a few times and I think I got my mate killed recently because of it so I would like to see it get fixed. It's not a funny bug like some of the other are, it's just weird and can be a bit distracting.

Recently I have been trying out the UMP and I gotta say I think it rips. Pop a thumb on that bad boy for the faster ADS (you don't need more stability since it's a laser already) and hose people down. That thing is so easy to control that you will be mid spray on their upper torso/head while they are still trying to get on target. Of course it doesn't technically have the straight up dps but in a real world scenario I have used it to great effect.

I would however not pair it with a bolt action rifle since you will be without a good option for mid/long range running targets. Therefore I have been pairing it with an SLR preferably and letting my teammates have the bolt action guns.

yeah smg + slr is a good combo

I am a bad sniper but something about the slr makes me happy

Though, I still swap out the UMP for the vector any chance i get

very stable genius
Sep 28, 2000

Oven Wrangler

Vector + VSS (or crossbow if Iím feeling saucy) is my favorite load out.

Dangerllama
Nov 16, 2007

Iíve had nothing but bad luck with the UMP. It feels like a Gatling gun compared to the Uzi or Vector, which get the lead out so much quicker.

«151 »