Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Horizontal Tree
Jan 1, 2010
I'm more worried about bot-level Christmas Noobs than I am cheaters, after this play:
Full team killed solo in 15 seconds, after having the drop on me: https://gfycat.com/DisastrousActiveBushbaby
My favorite parts are how I only took a single shot, had no vest, and kept firing at the last guy while following his body to the ground.

^^^ I totally expected the DP to be garbage, then I found one while dropping Georgopol crates and got a few kills with it, was impressed. Recoil is heavy and the irons aren't great though.

Horizontal Tree fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Dec 30, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horizontal Tree
Jan 1, 2010
I still just want to know if the team here reported me for hacking, esp. since the second guy by the door yelled "I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS" as I ran past him.
https://gfycat.com/DisastrousActiveBushbaby

Horizontal Tree
Jan 1, 2010

Hellsau posted:

They nerfed the 7.62 revolver to not one-shot headshot people without helmets which is real dumb.

I was wondering why I lost an engagement the other day where I opened the fight by taking someones eye out with a revolver before getting instantly killed by their shotgun at 30m. I was confused on the death screen because I could see the bullet hole in their face as they looted my body, and thought they should have died.
The new revolver is cool because its a Rhino, but I've not actually really used it.

Also, after spending the last few weeks being a total crate whore and forcing my squadmates to cover me all the time, I was finally rewarded with an AUG. Its the best AR in the game, flat out. Winning that match was extra satisfying.

Horizontal Tree fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Jan 11, 2018

Horizontal Tree
Jan 1, 2010
Hey man, South Korea has a wall and Bluehole must think its working out well enough for them.