Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dyz
Dec 10, 2010

Schneider Inside Her posted:

I cannot understand why anyone would every play TPP when FPP exists. Please, enlighten me.

No motion sickness, better visibility, and driving is better especially in cars like the dacia where your character’s head seems to be touching the roofin first person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dyz
Dec 10, 2010

Elentor posted:

The best part of replays is seeing all the crazy shenanigans going around you.

* Solo guy who was trigger-happy and shot every bush and tree without discretion, died to an actual guy in his field of view next to him.
* Squad of 3 people who couldn't stop shooting at each other, tossing molotovs and what not. From my PoV some incredible clash between 3 squads was going on in the distance, when I watched the replay it was so weird to see it was just 3 dudes goofing around.
* Solo guy really bored shooting at the air to get some attention and maybe find potential targets got what he wanted in the form of a sniper headshot.
* Someone with a medkit, a lot of first aids and a syringe who really overextended outside one of the final zones, miraculously found a bike along the way, got out of the blue zone and drove all the way to the center of the circle, got riddled with bullets from all sides.

https://plays.tv/s/L_0BHY3piTZ-

Proning is really good guys idk what you’re talking about.

Dyz
Dec 10, 2010
It feels like the scar kicks a lot more than it used to and has more horizontal recoil.

Dyz
Dec 10, 2010

Matazat posted:

Slot 1 (close range): scar > M4 > AK > vector > ump > Tommy gun > M16 > uzi

I generally don't pick up the non-sniper crate weapons so I didn't rate them.

Slot 2 (long range): crate bolt-action > kar98 > crate semiauto > SKS > mini > 5.56 ARs > AK

The groza is probably the best AR in the game and it doesn’t need attachments at all.

Dyz
Dec 10, 2010

DrNutt posted:

Plunkbat is the dumbest abbreviation for PUBG because the k in unknown is silent. Pubgee is short, correct, and preferable in every way. Pubguh is an acceptable alternative.

What about pubjuh

Dyz
Dec 10, 2010
Lol this thread and its all or nothing attitude (and lack of reading comprehension):

“That guy just had good aim and awareness, that doesn’t mean he’s cheating.”

Goon: “That doesn’t mean *no-one* cheats! You must not play at my level where they are rampant :smug:.

“That guy was totally wallhacking and aimbotting.” *shows clip of obvious cheater*

Goon: “That doesn’t mean *everyone* cheats! Quit blaming all your losses on cheaters.”

“Man a smaller map would be nice to shorten the gaps between fights.”

Goon: “There should still be gaps between fights! Go back to Call of Duty.”

Dyz fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Jan 11, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dyz
Dec 10, 2010

underage at the vape shop posted:

Lol they reduce your damage cause you miss more dude. Supressors arent good.

Its 5050 who they run into first either way

You should at least clarify and say suppressors are worse than flash hiders/comps on automatic weapons since that’s what you mean.