Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Molchane
Dec 13, 2014
the only good guns are the vector and vss, the ump is a 100% worthless gun that is unusable in all situations always.

https://pubg.op.gg/user/JoonTheOldFinger?server=na

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Molchane
Dec 13, 2014
looks like you just hit nade button again because it swaps over to flash, if you swap weapons it'll drop it if you were cooking it

Molchane
Dec 13, 2014
i don't like the pings because it makes the game easier, i put in minimal effort to get my friends to figure out where im shooting without putting a map marker out and now that effort was wasted. maybe playing in the discord will get better though because it seemed like most people couldn't figure out where people were shooting most the time.

Molchane
Dec 13, 2014
yea the removal of map selection was a rough 3 months. im excited to never play mirarmar again again

Molchane
Dec 13, 2014
not being able to swing melee weapons in cars and not being able to overcook nade in cars is stupid. if i want to run the gauntlet to get into another teams car i should be rewarded with glory.

Molchane
Dec 13, 2014
yea but what if they added poison berries you can put into energy drinks so you can leave poisoned drinks laying around

Molchane
Dec 13, 2014
I've got friends who sometimes aren't loaded into the game by the time we are in the plane. It's been pretty annoying having to drop onto one of the smaller edge cities because I had to wait for them to load in. I'd never get to visit pochinki if the waiting time was cut in half.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Molchane
Dec 13, 2014
We can't have extended queue times for map select but we can for skill based matchmaking? Doesn't seem worth it.