Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FYAD SECRETARY
Aug 14, 2003

Rex-Goliath posted:

The plane and parachuting have been improved, yeah, but the red zones are still loud and scare me :(

edit: also not saying that that's a bad thing

the new red zone sounds are pretty terrifying, especially on the new map where I'm finding myself out in the open in a red zone way more frequently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FYAD SECRETARY
Aug 14, 2003

i would like a map on the magical island of Sodor. we can all ride very helpful steam engines while shooting at each other from the caboose. just be sure to watch out for the little blue tank engine, he can be cheeky

FYAD SECRETARY
Aug 14, 2003

cinci zoo sniper posted:

Fortnite thread is over there.

so de_rats and army men are cool but trains. are. too. much?

FYAD SECRETARY
Aug 14, 2003

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/ttte/images/5/56/TVSeriesSodorMap2014.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/2000?cb=20140929154333

lie to my face and tell me that wouldn't be a great pubg map. obviously it's too big but that layout! just be sure to get speed for Gordon's Hill, you wouldn't want to get stuck!

FYAD SECRETARY
Aug 14, 2003

mr_gay_sex_fan posted:

should i be playing fpp

yep. less cheaters and an overall more enjoyable experience