Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tokit
Dec 16, 2004

I was doing the composing.

Is the entire UI on the main menu still just a HTML page? Because lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokit
Dec 16, 2004

No Safe Word posted:

Why does anyone do this to themselves?

I can only take so many bong rips in the first minute of the match, do you really expect me to go an entire game without taking fat bong hits?

Tokit
Dec 16, 2004

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

playing music is funny as gently caress a lot of the time and hilarious in solo queue if you do it right with Virtual Audio Cable

I once got 8 kills in a game with an ak-47 by driving around and playing Geto Boys - Still on loop

:c00l:

edit: over the mic to put the fear of god into everyone before I shot them of course

Tokit
Dec 16, 2004

Fuzz1111 posted:

Oh don't worry I know how to fix it, but that wasn't my point (in retrospect my post was ambiguous unless you looked carefully at the image I posted). My point was that renaming/deleting the miramar files to avoid the map no longer works because you just get that error, and blocking access to those files with local security policy doesn't seem to work either. Haven't played since I realised that (yeah I hate miramar that much - leaving/re-queing doesn't work nearly as well as deleting files did).
:goonsay:

Tokit
Dec 16, 2004

Expect the game folder (on my system) is about 13gb so you kinda are re downloading the entire game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokit
Dec 16, 2004

Willfrey posted:

Definately my complaint. Too much time between when you get into the lobby to when you jump from the plane.

98 people are in the game why we gotta wait 45 more arbitrary seconds?

I need time between matches to take a bong rip :colbert: