Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sion
Oct 16, 2004

"I'm the boss of space. That's plenty."
The future came true in the way that we hoped it wouldn't, but always knew it would.

Sure, there's some stuff that no one really saw coming; goblinisation, the emergence, the surge, the founding of the corporate court and the advent of the SIN. It's 2077 and the world has, for better or worse, continued to turn. The last decade has seen the arrival of Technomancers, AR replacing VR, an AI converting to Buddhism. The last year has seen an election in the largest Elven free-state of Tír Tairngire in the city formerly known as Portland, the entire city of Boston has been pulled off the Matrix, and the Corporate Court has reconveined to look at the credentials of all existing AAA+ corps and see if they're all they're cracked up to be. That, plus we're starting to see CFD popping up in places we didn't expect it. You know FastJack got loving hit by it? If that guy could get taken down by it, that means anyone can. Fuckin' sucks.

They say 'may you live in interesting times,' but I'll be honest here: I could use a little more time and a little less interesting. That's kind of the problem, isn't it?

The ball keeps on bouncing.

Shadowrun!

Come and run the shadows in Seattle with me!

I'll be running this game in a sort of episodic format, with some downtime between "episodes" that will allow the roster to change if necessary. For instance if you've decided to end your character's story arc on a heroic death, you'll sit out the rest of the episode and can rejoin as a new character in time for the next episode. If you're just taking a temporary leave of absence from the game (vacation, other responsibilities, just plain burned out) then you'll have to wait for a new episode to start to come back in.

The plan is to make this a rather long-running game with a rotating cast and lots of different adventures. Characters will develop, change, grow, possibly die, possibly come back from the dead, fall in love, contract HMMV... y'know, Shadowrun stuff.

This will be a PBP game and it is the second ever game of SR I've ever run so newbies are welcome oh boy! If you don't have access to the book, I'd suggest giving this a read and if that doesn't do it, come to the Discord and ask questions so I can try and answer them, gosh!

Character Generation
We're going to be using the Core Book only for this one, because it's the only book that I have. There is still a lot of cool poo poo that you can make using just the Core Book.

We will be using the Priority system.

I would strongly advise getting a copy of Chummer, the community made, free character generation tool.

Drop by the Discord to ask questions in SR-Seattle for more information and help.

Everyone will have a mutual fixer, 3/2 contact, who sets you up for jobs.

thanks, fuego

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God

Tom "Tommy Boy" LaCruise

Tom LaCruise, more often known by Tommy Boy is a gifted man. Even as a young boy back in Hawai'i he found that his reactions were second to none. He lived a more or less carefree life, enjoying the islands, and his reactions. He grew up watching many tourists trying to pick up on the ladies and began to mold himself after them. Of course even with a laidback lifestyle he needed some income and so he taught himself how to operate a boat and even a helicopter. It was good for taking ladies out around the islands, and for picking up some nuyen working for the tourist industry. But it was hardly an exciting life. As luck would have it a group of Japanese businessmen, from one of the big corporations though at the time he didn't know which, visited Hawai'i and happened to charter a trip on the boat he was running. During the tour the group was attacked by some mercenaries hired by a rival company. Tommy made quick use of his reactions and managed to avoid the mercenaries' fire while the businessmen's own guards fought the mercenaries off. When things calmed down the businessmen seemed impressed by Tommy's skill. He was offered a job, and as this was the most exciting day of his life he accepted.

He was taken in, given a minor corporate SiN, and taught a number of things. He learned how to fight with a nightstick or club, how to use a pistol, and a few other skills like how to fire large guns attached to the vehicles he might drive. In the process he learned how to operate various cars, trucks, bikes and such as it seemed useful. Their primary purpose seemed to be in honing his natural abilities, helping him learn that he was what was called an Adept. Various Adept teachers taught him how to tap into his magical inborn abilities. His skills during the fight were impressive, but the true reason the corporation wanted him was because of this magical talent he hadn't known he had. Unbeknownst to Tommy he was rather noticeable on the Astral Plane. Some of the mages working for the corporation had noticed him on their trip to Hawai'i, and could tell that he was untrained. The whole attack was in fact a setup to , get him on board and worked perfectly. Not that Tommy ever found this out.

Once he was trained Tom worked as a driver for local big wigs visiting Hawai'i, driving them around the islands on one boat or another, in one car or another, or even in a helicopter or other aircraft. On occasion he piloted a yacht or pleasure cruise, a limo or a personal plane. And on occasion his other skills they taught him were needed. He worked as a backup bodyguard when necessary. Then they took him out of his comfort zone and had him begin work in Seattle. After a few financial hiccups he was reassigned to one of Mitsuhama's subsidiaries. He went to work for Petrovski Personal Security, continuing his previous duties though this involved more fighting than his previous duties. Working for Petrovski Personal Security he was not really deniable assets, though he was used for a number of missions where that wasn't exactly necessary. His phenomenal reflexes, and the skills he picked up, let him do well for someone who hadn't had a soldier's training. He knew how to fire a gun and break someone's kneecaps if necessary. Though he personally preferred a less permanent method such as a stun baton.

He worked for the Mitsuhama, through Petrovski Personal Security, for a couple years doing what was necessary but trying to keep as much of his old carefree lifestyle as possible. Once he may have been an attractive young man, unless that was all in his own mind, but now he is clearly not as charming as he likes to think he is. He believes he is charming, a womanizer, and rather unresistable when in fact none of these are quite true. He never really made too many close friends at work, the closest being John from accounting who really only went drinking and maybe clubbing with him periodically.

Sadly the recent turmoil putting pressure on Mitsuhama caused them to downsize much of Petrovoski Personal Security a few months back. And Tommy was included in that downsizing.

Finding himself without a job, and no real connections to try and get another job for another corporation, assuming he could find one that wouldn't start downsizing soon, he eventually turned to the Shadows to make ends meet. He has been running the Shadows for a few months now, nothing huge yet, just a number of small jobs, but his skills and reflexes have proven quite useful.

pre:
== Info == 
Name: Tom LaCruise                Alias: 
Human, Male                       Movement: 10/20
6'3", 130 lbs                     Composure: 5
Street Cred: 0                    Judge Intentions: 7
Notoriety: 0                      Lift/Carry: 8 (75 kg/50 kg) 
Public Awareness: 0               Memory: 5
Eyes: Green                       Hair: Light Brown

== Priorities == 
Metatype: E - Human
Attributes: A - 24 Attributes
Special: B - Adept, Magician, or Technomancer
Skills: C - 28 Skills/2 Skill Groups
Resources: D - 50,000¥
Bonus Skill: Clubs

== Attributes == 
BOD: 3                            CHA: 2
AGI: 5                            INT: 5
REA: 7 (11)                       LOG: 2
STR: 5                            WIL: 3
EDG: 3                            MAG: 6

== Derived Attributes == 
Essence: 6                        Initiative:           12 (16) + 4d6
Physical Damage Track: 10         Rigger Init:          16 + 4d6
Stun Damage Track: 10             Astral Init:          10 + 2d6
Physical: 8                       Matrix AR Init:       16 + 4d6
Mental: 4                         Matrix VR Cold Init:  5 + DP + 3d6
Social: 5                         Matrix VR Hot Init:   5 + DP + 4d6
Astral: 5

== Active Skills == 
Clubs (Batons)                    Base: 0  + Karma: 5  = 5   Pool: 10 (12)
Etiquette                         Base: 0  + Karma: 1  = 1   Pool: 3
Gunnery                           Base: 4  + Karma: 0  = 4   Pool: 9
Gymnastics                        Base: 0  + Karma: 4  = 4   Pool: 9
Navigation                        Base: 2  + Karma: 0  = 2   Pool: 7
Negotiation                       Base: 0  + Karma: 1  = 1   Pool: 3
Perception                        Base: 0  + Karma: 1  = 1   Pool: 6
Pilot Aircraft                    Base: 4  + Karma: 0  = 4   Pool: 15
Pilot Ground Craft                Base: 6  + Karma: 0  = 6   Pool: 19
Pilot Watercraft                  Base: 4  + Karma: 0  = 4   Pool: 15
Pistols (Tasers)                  Base: 0  + Karma: 5  = 5   Pool: 10 (12)
Sneaking                          Base: 0  + Karma: 1  = 1   Pool: 6
Survival                          Base: 2  + Karma: 0  = 2   Pool: 5
Swimming                          Base: 0  + Karma: 1  = 1   Pool: 6
Tracking                          Base: 2  + Karma: 0  = 2   Pool: 7
Unarmed Combat                    Base: 0  + Karma: 1  = 1   Pool: 6

== Knowledge Skills == 
Aircraft                          Base: 3  + Karma: 0  = 3   Pool: 5
Boat                              Base: 3  + Karma: 0  = 3   Pool: 5
Cars                              Base: 3  + Karma: 0  = 3   Pool: 5
English                           N                     
Fashion                           Base: 2  + Karma: 0  = 2   Pool: 4
Japanese                          Base: 3  + Karma: 0  = 3   Pool: 8

== Contacts == 
John from accounting (Corporate Wage Slave), Renton Mitsuhama branch (CON: 1, LOY: 1) 
??? (Fixer), ??? (CON: 3, LOY: 2)

== Qualities == 
Adept
Astral Beacon
Exceptional Attribute (REA)
SINner (Corporate Limited) (Petrovski Personal Security)

== Powers == 
Improved Ability (skill) (Pilot Ground Craft) Rating: 2
Improved Physical Attribute (REA) Rating: 1
Improved Reflexes 3
Mystic Armor Rating: 1

== Lifestyles == 
Medium  1 months 

== Armor == 
Armor Jacket                        12

== Weapons == 
Defiance EX Shocker
   +Laser Sight
   Pool: 10 (12)  Accuracy: 5     DV: 9S(e)    AP: -5    RC: 3
Stun Baton
   Pool: 10 (12)  Accuracy: 4     DV: 9S(e)    AP: -5    RC: 3
Unarmed Attack
   Pool: 6        Accuracy: 8     DV: 5S       AP: -     RC: 3

== Commlink == 
Hermes Ikon (ATT: 0, SLZ: 0, DP: 5, FWL: 5) 
   +Mapsoft (Seattle)

== Gear == 
Ammo: Regular Ammo (Medium Machine Guns) x500
Ammo: Taser Dart (Tasers) x100
Fake SIN (John Selleck) Rating 3
   +Fake License (Pilot License) Rating 3
   +Fake License (Blunt Weapons License) Rating 3
Glasses Rating 4
   +Low Light
   +Flare Compensation
   +Vision Enhancement Rating 1

== Vehicles == 
GMC Bulldog Step-Van (Van)
   +Heavy Weapon Mount, Manual
   +Biometric Reader
   +Combination Lock Rating 6
   +Sensor Array Rating 2

Ryuujin fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Dec 28, 2017

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?
Yesss I love Shadowrun.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

I'll get some kind of technomancer up when chummer stops crashing.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I will try to get some kind of wired up merc going tomorrow.

EDIT: some kind of merc, will write up background tonight. Chummer has given me a couple issues so let me know if anything is amiss.

Nails, human mercenary

The Sixth World is a helluva place. Dragons run countries and megacorps, elves and dwarves have stepped out of old books and into reality, while orks and trolls stand out in the crowd in more ways than one. People are being born with the brains to take over computer systems with their minds, or the gift of for-real loving magic.

I don't have any of that poo poo.

When you're just an average human with no SIN and no special talents, all you have is what you can fight for. So I learned to fight. I got good at it, because where I grew up, if you didn't get good at it, you didn't live to grow up.

I grew up in the Barrens, if you didn't figure that out for yourselves by now.

Anyway, I got good enough at fighting and killing that people started paying me to do it, or in some cases not to do it. And while protection rackets are easy money, the real money's in the killing. You might say I made a killing by killing. But it's one thing to scratch out a place in the Barrens, and a whole 'nother thing to escape it. And I wanted to escape, bad. But there I was, no magic, no racial connections to any gangs or syndicates or foreign countries, no talent with computers. None of that poo poo.

Fortunately, the Sixth World is a helluva place. For a stack of creds and the risk of going under a street doc's knife, I could replace my mundane flesh with the strength of technology. I could be stronger, faster, better at fighting and killing. And the better I got at it, the more I got paid for it. The more I got paid for it, the more flesh was replaced with wire and chrome. The better I got at it. The more I got paid.

It turns out you can just buy your way out of the Barrens. It's just an expensive ticket.

This is where I'd put the whole 'happily ever after' bit, except that never happens. Nope, it turns out that it costs just to keep staying out. And now that I'm out, I don't just never want to go back. I've gotten a taste of the good life, and a glimpse at the great life, and I want it. So here I am, trying to graduate from 'thug' to 'mercenary'. Trying to get the professional work with the big paychecks, the real Shadowrunner poo poo, with a real fixer, like you. So, know anyone who needs a gun for hire?

pre:
== Personal Data == 
Street Name: Nails
Movement: 14/28 (2m/hit)
Swim: 6 (1m/hit)
Street Cred: 0
Notoriety: 0
Public Awareness: 0
Human
Composure: 5
Judge Intentions: 5
Lift/Carry: 8 (75 kg/50 kg) 
Memory: 7
Nuyen: 4,170¥

== Priorities == 
Metatype: D,1
Attributes: B,3
Special: E,0
Skills: C,2
Resources: A,4

== Attributes == 
BOD: 3
AGI: 5 (7) 
REA: 5 (7) 
STR: 3 (5) 
CHA: 1
INT: 4
LOG: 3
WIL: 4
EDG: 5

== Derived Attributes == 
Essence:                   0.05
Initiative:                11 +3d6
Rigger Initiative:         11 +3d6
Astral Initiative:         
Matrix AR:                 11 +3d6
Matrix Cold:               10 +3d6
Matrix Hot:                10 +4d6
Physical Damage Track:     10
Stun Damage Track:         10

== Limits == 
Physical:                  7
Mental:                    5
   Audio Enhancement (Cyberears): +2, Only for Perception (Hearing)
   Medkit: +4, Only for First Aid and Medicine
   Spatial Recognizer (Cyberears): +2, Only for Perception to find the source of a sound
   Vision Enhancement (Cybereyes Basic System): +2, Only for Perception (Visual).
Social:                    3
Astral:                    5

== Active Skills == 
Automatics               Base: 4          Pool: 11
Blades                   Base: 2          Pool: 9
Clubs                    Base: 2          Pool: 9
Demolitions              Base: 2          Pool: 5
Gunnery                  Base: 4          Pool: 11
Heavy Weapons            Base: 4          Pool: 11
Longarms                 Base: 4          Pool: 11
Medicine                 Base: 1          Pool: 4
Perception               Base: 4          Pool: 8
Pilot Ground Craft       Base: 2          Pool: 9
Pistols                  Base: 4          Pool: 11
Sneaking                 Base: 4          Pool: 11
Throwing Weapons         Base: 2          Pool: 9
Unarmed Combat           Base: 2          Pool: 9

== Knowledge Skills == 
English                  Native
German                   Base: 2          Pool: 6
Japanese                 Base: 2          Pool: 6
Combat Tactics           Base: 3          Pool: 6
Firearms                 Base: 3          Pool: 6
Security Procedures      Base: 2          Pool: 5
Security Tactics         Base: 2          Pool: 5

== Contacts == 
Handsome Bob; Bellevue, Seattle; Armorer (2, 1) 

== Qualities == 
Quick Healer

== Lifestyle == 
Bolthole (Squatter) 1 Months
   + Extra Secure
   + Obscure/Difficult to Find [+10%]
Main (High) 1 Months
   + DocWagon Contract, Super-Platinum [+8,333.33¥]
   + Extra Secure

== Cyberware/Bioware == 
Bone Lacing (Aluminum)
CyberearsRating 3
   + Sound Link
   + Balance Augmenter
   + Select Sound FilterRating 2
   + Spatial Recognizer
   + Damper
   + Audio EnhancementRating 2
Cybereyes Basic SystemRating 3
   + Image Link
   + Smartlink
   + Low-Light Vision
   + Thermographic Vision
   + Flare Compensation
   + Vision Magnification
   + Vision EnhancementRating 2
Datajack
Internal Air TankRating 2
Muscle AugmentationRating 2
Muscle TonerRating 2
Wired ReflexesRating 2

== Armor == 
Actioneer Business Clothes         8
   + Holster
Armor Jacket                       12
Lined Coat                         9

== Weapons == 
Ares Alpha
   + Shock Pad
   + Smartgun System, Internal
   + Sound Suppressor
   + Spare Clip
   + Spare Clip
   Pool: 11   Accuracy: 7   DV: 11P   AP: -2   RC: 5 (6)
Ares Predator V
   + Quick-Draw Holster
   + Silencer
   + Spare Clip
   + Spare Clip
   Pool: 11   Accuracy: 7   DV: 8P   AP: -1   RC: 3
Combat Knife
   + Quick-Draw Holster
   Pool: 9   Accuracy: 6   DV: 7P   AP: -3   RC: 3
Extendable Baton
   + Quick-Draw Holster
   Pool: 9   Accuracy: 5   DV: 7P   AP: -   RC: 3
Remington 950
   + Imaging Scope
   + Shock Pad
   + Silencer
   Pool: 11   Accuracy: 9   DV: 12P   AP: -4   RC: 3 (4)
Unarmed Attack
   Pool: 9   Accuracy: 7   DV: 7P   AP: -   RC: 3

== Commlink == 
Transys Avalon (ATT: 0, SLZ: 0, DP: 6, FWL: 6) 
   + Commlink Functionality [Camera, Micro, Chip Player, Credstick Reader, Earbuds, GPS Guidance System, 
     Micro Trid-Projector, Music Player, RFID Tag Scanner, Shock- and Water-Resistant Case, Touchscreen Display] 
   + AR Gloves
   + Subvocal Mic
   + Biometric Reader

== Gear: Equipped == 
Ammo: APDS (Assault Rifles) x500
Ammo: APDS (Sniper Rifles) x100
Ammo: Regular Ammo (Heavy Pistols) x100
Ammo: Regular Ammo (Sniper Rifles) x100
Commercial Explosive Rating 5 x50
Detonator Cap x50
Fake SIN (Frank Peterson) Rating 4
   + Fake License (Concealed Carry Permit) Rating 4
   + Fake License (Driver's License) Rating 4
   + Fake License (Explosives License) Rating 4
   + Fake License (Hunting License) Rating 4
   + Fake License (Pistol License) Rating 4
   + Fake License (Restricted Cyberware License) Rating 4
   + Fake License (Rifle License) Rating 4
   + Fake License (Small Blades License) Rating 4
   + Fake License (Weapon License) Rating 4
Medkit Rating 4
Medkit Supplies x3
Restraint, Plastic x20
Slap Patch, Stim Patch Rating 6 x2
Slap Patch, Trauma Patch x2

== Vehicles == 
Ford Americar (Sedan)              
   + Manual Operation
   + Sensor Array Rating 2

CirclMastr fucked around with this message at 07:14 on Dec 31, 2017

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Interest post

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil
Takai Nakamura

As a metahuman in Japan, Takai had a difficult life from birth. When his physical abnormalities became apparent, he was whisked away from his family and sent to live on the prison hellhole of Yomi Island. There he endured the fears of starvation, disease and brutal violence in his struggle to survive. When the Yomi Island prison was shut down in 2063, Takai was one of the lucky ones who were returned to Japan, where he struggled under only marginally better conditions in the slums of Yokohama. He worked hard to get what few jobs he could, and managed to save up enough nuyen to have a pair of oversize cyberlegs designed and implanted. He learned to outwardly hate those like he used to be - he avoided metahumans like they once avoided him. With his newfound height and a fake SIN, he managed to enrol himself in a technical school, where he excelled at drone control. Unfortunately, he couldn't stay clean forever. His SIN was discovered to be fake and he was almost captured by local law enforcement. With little prospect of remaining a free man in Japan, he secured passage aboard a smuggler's boat destined for Seattle. His entire life's savings went toward the journey and setting up a new life in this foreign city, so now he has no choice but to run the shadows to survive.

pre:
== Personal Data == 
Name: Takai Nakamura            Alias: 
Dwarf, Male                     
Movement: 8/16 (1m/hit)                   
Swim: 3.5 (1m/hit)                    
123kg, 183cm                    Composure: 6
Street Cred: 0                  Judge Intentions: 10
Notoriety: 1                    Lift/Carry: 8 (45 kg/30 kg) 
Public Awareness: 0             Memory: 8
Eyes: Brown                     Hair: Black
Primary Arm: Right              

== Priorities == 
Metatype: C
Attributes: B
Special: E
Skills: D
Resources: A

== Attributes == 
BOD: 5                          CHA: 3
AGI: 4                          INT: 7
REA: 3 (4)                      LOG: 5
STR: 3                          WIL: 3
EDG: 2                          

== Derived Attributes
Essence: 0.92                   Initiative:          11 +2d6
Physical Damage Track: 13       Rigger Initiative:   11 +2d6
Stun Damage Track: 10           Astral Initiative:   
Physical: 5                     Matrix AR:           11 +2d6
Mental: 7                       Matrix Cold:         7 + DP +3d6
   Audio Enhancement: +2, Only for audio Perception
   Medkit: +6, Only for First Aid and Medicine
   Vision Enhancement: +3, Only for visual Perception
Social: 4                       Matrix Hot:          7 + DP +4d6
Astral: 7

== Active Skills == 
Aeronautics Mechanic            Base: 0  + Karma: 1  = 1   Pool: 6
Automotive Mechanic             Base: 0  + Karma: 1  = 1   Pool: 6
Demolitions (Improvised Explosives) Base: 0  + Karma: 1  = 1   Pool: 6 (8) 
Electronic Warfare              Base: 0  + Karma: 1  = 1   Pool: 6
Gunnery                         Base: 6  + Karma: 0  = 6   Pool: 10
Hardware (Cyberdecks)           Base: 1  + Karma: 0  = 1   Pool: 6 (8) 
Perception                      Base: 0  + Karma: 1  = 1   Pool: 8
Pilot Aircraft (Remote Operation) Base: 6  + Karma: 0  = 6   Pool: 10 (12) 
Pilot Ground Craft (Remote Operation) Base: 4  + Karma: 0  = 4   Pool: 8 (10) 
Pistols (Semi-Automatics)       Base: 1  + Karma: 0  = 1   Pool: 5 (7) 
Running                         Base: 1  + Karma: 0  = 1   Pool: 4

== Knowledge Skills == 
English                         Native
Japanese                        Native
Area Knowledge: Neo Tokyo       Base: 4  + Karma: 0  = 4   Pool: 9
Area Knowledge: Seattle         Base: 2  + Karma: 0  = 2   Pool: 9
Engineering (Mechanical)        Base: 3  + Karma: 0  = 3   Pool: 8 (10) 
Mechanics (Aeronautic)          Base: 3  + Karma: 0  = 3   Pool: 8 (10) 
Politics                        Base: 1  + Karma: 0  = 1   Pool: 6
Small Unit Tactics              Base: 4  + Karma: 0  = 4   Pool: 11
Sprawl Life                     Base: 4  + Karma: 0  = 4   Pool: 11
Yakuza                          Base: 1  + Karma: 0  = 1   Pool: 8

== Qualities == 
Bilingual
Distinctive Style
Exceptional Attribute
Human-Looking
Prejudiced (Common, Biased) (Metahumans)
Resistance to Pathogens/Toxins
SINner (National) (Takai Nakamura)
Thermographic Vision
Weak Immune System

== Lifestyle == 
Apartment at the back of the shop (Low) 4 Months

== Cyberware/Bioware == 
Control Rig Rating 2
Datajack
Obvious Full Leg (AGI 4, STR 3, Physical 5) (Left)
   + Customized Agility Rating 4
Obvious Full Leg (AGI 4, STR 3, Physical 5) (Right)
   + Customized Agility Rating 4
   + Cyber Holster
Reaction Enhancers Rating 1
Wired Reflexes Rating 1

== Armor == 
   + Chemical Protection 4
   + Electrochromic Clothing
   + Fire Resistance 4
   + Nonconductivity 4
Helmet                             +2/0
   + Gas Mask
Lined Coat                         9
   + Nonconductivity 6

== Weapons == 
Ares Predator V
   + Silencer
   + Spare Clip
   + Spare Clip
   + Spare Clip
   + Spare Clip
   Pool: 5 (7)  Accuracy: 7     DV: 8P       AP: -1    RC: 2
Minigrenade: High Explosive
   Pool: 3      Accuracy: 0     DV: 16P (-2/m)AP: -2    RC: 2
Minigrenade: Smoke
   Pool: 3      Accuracy: 0     DV: (10m Radius)AP: -     RC: 2
Unarmed Attack
   Pool: 3      Accuracy: 5     DV: 3S       AP: -     RC: 2

== Commlink == 
Meta Link (ATT: 0, SLZ: 0, DP: 1, FWL: 1) 
Vulcan Liegelord (ATT: 0, SLZ: 0, DP: 5, FWL: 6) 
   + Virtual Machine
   + Encryption
   + Toolbox
   + [Model] Maneuvering Autosoft (MTC-Nissan Roto-Drone)Rating 6
   + [Weapon] Targeting Autosoft (Ares Alpha)Rating 6
   + Electronic Warfare AutosoftRating 6
   + [Model] Evasion Autosoft (MCT Fly-Spy)Rating 6
   + [Model] Stealth Autosoft (MCT Fly-Spy)Rating 6
   + [Model] Maneuvering Autosoft (GMC Bulldog)Rating 6

Ammo: APDS (Heavy Pistols) x50
Ammo: APDS (Assault Rifles) x100
Ammo: Stick-n-Shock (Heavy Pistols) x50
Ammo: Stick-n-Shock (Assault Rifles) x100
Bug Scanner Rating 6
Certified Credstick, Silver
   + Nuyen (¥)
Certified Credstick, Standard x5
Contacts Rating 2
   + Image Link
   + Smartlink
Datachip x10
Earbuds Rating 3
   + Select Sound Filter Rating 1
   + Audio Enhancement Rating 2
Fake SIN (Kenji Sato) Rating 4
   + Fake License (Firearms License) Rating 4
   + Fake License (Driver's License) Rating 4
   + Fake License (Drone License) Rating 4
Glasses Rating 4
   + Vision Enhancement Rating 3
   + Flare Compensation
Jammer, Area Rating 4
Medkit Rating 6
Minigrenade: High Explosive x12
Minigrenade: Smoke x12
Miniwelder
Miniwelder Fuel Canister x2
Slap Patch, Stim Patch Rating 6 x4
Slap Patch, Trauma Patch
Spare Clip (Ares Alpha) x6
Stealth Tags x10
Survival Kit
Tag Eraser
Tool Kit (Aeronautics Mechanic)
Tool Kit (Automotive Mechanic)
Tool Shop (Hardware)

== Vehicles == 
   + Rigger Interface
   + Sensor ArrayRating 2
MCT Fly-Spy (Minidrone)
   + Sensor ArrayRating 3
      + CameraRating 2 [Low Light, Vision Enhancement 1] 
      + Omni-directional MicrophoneRating 1
MCT Fly-Spy (Minidrone)
   + Sensor ArrayRating 3
      + CameraRating 2 [Low Light, Vision Enhancement 1] 
      + Omni-directional MicrophoneRating 1
MCT-Nissan Roto-drone (Medium)
   + Weapon Mount
   + Sensor ArrayRating 3
      + CameraRating 3 [Smartlink, Thermographic Vision, Vision Enhancement 1] 
MCT-Nissan Roto-drone (Medium)
   + Weapon Mount
   + Sensor ArrayRating 3
      + CameraRating 3 [Smartlink, Thermographic Vision, Vision Enhancement 1]

== Contacts == 
??? (Fixer), ??? (Connection: 3, Loyalty: 2)

Misty (Mechanic), Redmond, Seattle (Connection: 2, Loyalty: 3) 

Yugi (Bartender), Downtown, Seattle (Connection: 3, Loyalty: 1) 

MaliciousOnion fucked around with this message at 05:58 on Dec 29, 2017

Slab Squatthrust
Jun 3, 2008

This is mutiny!
Interested, I'll cook something up!

Rhyos
Jan 2, 2006
It's probably my fault.
Used to run tons of 4e stuff, but haven't had a chance to even dabble in 5. I'll likely make a bunch of mistakes, but if you don't mind correcting me where needed, I'd love in on this!

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

How's this look for a technomancer:

Her

Life in the Sixth world can be tough on technomancers - for everyone who thinks you're some kind of conspiratorial AI sleeper agent out to get them, there's someone else who'd love to cut your brain open and see if they can figure out how to clone it. Even the people who say they're on your side are usually lying, see loving Horizon for a case in point. So you don't try to live like a normal person, or like those goddamn mages who are turning their noses up at you because of how unique and special and superior their gifts are, because it's just going to get you shot in a ditch somewhere.

Luckily, there's enough crazy to go around, and the technomancer known only as Her fell in with a major concentration of it -- apparently that's what Her sprites all call Her. When she's not pulling publicity stunts and outright thefts for the anarchist collective she's attached to, Her runs overwatch and matrix support for the shadows. She's found Herself to be not half bad with a gun, but Her is a terror in the matrix, slipping through firewalls and bricking brains before she bricks guns. At least one team has gotten out alive because a pursuing helicopter dropped out of the sky.

pre:
== Personal Data == 
Name: Unnamed Character         Alias: Her
Human                           
Movement: 6/12 (2m/hit)                   
Swim: 2.5 (1m/hit)                    
                                Composure: 10
Street Cred: 0                  Judge Intentions: 10
Notoriety: 0                    Lift/Carry: 4 (30 kg/20 kg) 
Public Awareness: 0             Memory: 12
Eyes:                           Hair: 

== Priorities == 
Attributes: A,4
Special: B,3
Resources: E,0

== Attributes == 
BOD: 2                          CHA: 5
AGI: 3                          INT: 5
REA: 3                          LOG: 7
STR: 2                          WIL: 5
EDG: 3                          RES: 6

== Derived Attributes
Essence: 6                      Initiative:          8 +1d6
Physical Damage Track: 9        Rigger Initiative:   8 +1d6
Stun Damage Track: 11           Astral Initiative:   
Physical: 3                     Matrix AR:           8 +1d6
Mental: 8                       Matrix Cold:         12 +3d6
   Medkit: +6, Only for First Aid and Medicine
Social: 7                       Matrix Hot:          12 +4d6
Astral: 8

== Active Skills == 
Aeronautics Mechanic            Base: 1  + Karma: 0  = 1   Pool: 8
Automatics (Machine Pistols)    Base: 4  + Karma: 0  = 4   Pool: 7 (9) 
Automotive Mechanic             Base: 1  + Karma: 0  = 1   Pool: 8
Compiling                       Base: 6  + Karma: 0  = 6   Pool: 12
Computer                        Base: 6  + Karma: 0  = 6   Pool: 13
Cybercombat                     Base: 2  + Karma: 0  = 2   Pool: 9
Decompiling                     Base: 0  + Karma: 1  = 1   Pool: 7
Electronic Warfare              Base: 3  + Karma: 0  = 3   Pool: 10
Etiquette                       Base: 1  + Karma: 0  = 1   Pool: 6
First Aid                       Base: 0  + Karma: 1  = 1   Pool: 8
Hacking                         Base: 6  + Karma: 0  = 6   Pool: 13
Hardware                        Base: 1  + Karma: 0  = 1   Pool: 8
Industrial Mechanic             Base: 1  + Karma: 0  = 1   Pool: 8
Leadership                      Base: 1  + Karma: 0  = 1   Pool: 6
Nautical Mechanic               Base: 1  + Karma: 0  = 1   Pool: 8
Negotiation                     Base: 1  + Karma: 0  = 1   Pool: 6
Perception                      Base: 0  + Karma: 1  = 1   Pool: 6
Registering                     Base: 6  + Karma: 0  = 6   Pool: 12
Software                        Base: 5  + Karma: 0  = 5   Pool: 12

== Knowledge Skills == 
German                          Base: 1  + Karma: 0  = 1   Pool: 6
Japanese                        Base: 1  + Karma: 0  = 1   Pool: 6
Russian                         Base: 1  + Karma: 0  = 1   Pool: 6
Bars and Clubs                  Base: 2  + Karma: 0  = 2   Pool: 7
Data Havens                     Base: 2  + Karma: 0  = 2   Pool: 7
Drones                          Base: 3  + Karma: 0  = 3   Pool: 10
Engineering                     Base: 1  + Karma: 0  = 1   Pool: 8
Matrix                          Base: 3  + Karma: 0  = 3   Pool: 10
Security Design                 Base: 3  + Karma: 0  = 3   Pool: 8
Shadow Community                Base: 3  + Karma: 0  = 3   Pool: 8
Underworld                      Base: 3  + Karma: 0  = 3   Pool: 8
Vehicles                        Base: 1  + Karma: 0  = 1   Pool: 6

== Qualities == 
Allergy (Common, Mild) (Shellfish)
Codeslinger (Hack on the Fly)
Exceptional Attribute (LOG)
Insomnia (Basic)
Prejudiced (Common, Biased) (Horizon)
Technomancer

== Complex Forms == 
(Tradition: Default, Resist Fading withRES + WIL (11)) 
Cleaner
Puppeteer
Resonance Spike
Resonance Veil
Transcendent Grid

== Lifestyle == 
Small Apartment (Low) 1 Months

== Armor == 
   + Fire Resistance 2
   + Nonconductivity 2

== Weapons == 
Steyr TMP
   + Concealable Holster
   + Gas-Vent 3 System
   + Laser Sight
   + Spare Clip
   + Spare Clip
   + Spare Clip
   + Spare Clip
   Pool: 7 (9)  Accuracy: 6     DV: 7P       AP: -     RC: 5
Unarmed Attack
   Pool: 2      Accuracy: 3     DV: 2S       AP: -     RC: 2

== Commlink == 
Living Persona (ATT: 5, SLZ: 5, DP: 7, FWL: 5) 
Meta Link (ATT: 0, SLZ: 0, DP: 1, FWL: 1) x2
   + Commlink Functionality [Camera, Micro, Chip Player, Credstick Reader, Earbuds, GPS Guidance System, Micro Trid-Projector, Music Player, 
Persona Firmware, RFID Tag Scanner, Shock- and Water-Resistant Case, Touchscreen Display] 
Subvocal Mic (ATT: 0, SLZ: 0, DP: 0, FWL: 0) 

Ammo: Stick-n-Shock (Machine Pistols) x200
Fake SIN (Jane Smith) Rating 4
   + Fake License (Weapon License) Rating 4
Gas Mask
Glasses Rating 4
   + Flare Compensation
   + Single Sensor Rating 2 [Laser Microphone 2] 
   + Single Sensor Rating 2 [Motion Sensor 2] 
   + Image Link
Mapsoft (Seattle)
Medkit Rating 6
Restraint, Plastic x10

== Contacts == 
Blackjack (Smuggler), Docks (Connection: 4, Loyalty: 1)
Blackjack is an rear end in a top hat to pretty much everyone he meets, but no one can deny he's got the stuff you need. Besides, he pays his guards well and likes to break the legs of competitors, so he's still around. 

Group Fixer (Fixer), (Connection: 3, Loyalty: 2) 

Wunderground West (Leftist Hacker Collective), Mostly Downtown (Connection: 6, Loyalty: 4)  
Wunderground West are a barely organized hacktivist group that spend a lot of
 time opining about the importance of moving beyond a wealth-dependent society
 while also appropriating funds for the revolution from their corpro-facist
 oppressors.

These guys named themselves after a domestic terror group that set bombs in 
public spaces. They're not exactly stable, but they're technomancer friendly 
and have some serious matrix muscle if you can get them pointed in the right 
direction.

Can you tell that I played Ruiner recently?

wiegieman fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Dec 29, 2017

Atlatl
Jan 2, 2008

Art thou doubting
your best bro?
Exy (Hard Extract)

"よくがんばったね, Mister Executive-san!" Exy sets the frozen businessman down on his feet and brushes him off. The gun battle in the distance echoes loudly thanks to the rain and the surrounding glass skyscrapers. She claps for him and smiles. "It's very difficult to rappel down with someone if they start panicking and flailing, but you did great!"

He appears to still be in shock as the lunchtime crowd rushes away from the gun fire. "I... You carried me?"

"Yes, out the window, ten stories down, over some barricades to get away from that suspicious car..." She scans the crowd and stows the last of her loose climbing gear, trying to usher the man away. "Light weight! Easy day. Okay, that's enough for today! Let's go home."

"What about the others?"

She turns around just in time to see a fiery explosion blow out the conference room they had just escaped. A second explosion erupts on the grounds outside the building. "You know, they're probably fine!" She continues to smile as she pushes him along. "Yeah, they're fine. It's important to be stay positive! You know, like people always ask about how stressful my job is, and I'm like, I get work as a bodyguard, I didn't have to think about what career I wanted - because I didn't have much choice, y'know - I can live on my own, I can talk to people when I'm nervous, and I, uh..."

Exy habitually scans the crowd, spots a suspicious man, and realizes he's drawing a pistol. She awkwardly leans over two people to deliver a nonchalant hammer-fist directly to the top of his skull. His spine disintegrates loudly. "See, like, that guy's totally fine!" He's definitely dead. "The police can pick him up later, okay? Don't look at him, haha! Keeeeep walking. Gotta keep you safe!"

pre:
== Personal Data == 
Street Name: Hard Extract (Exy)
Name: Madeline Petit
Movement: 14/28 (1m/hit)     Swim: 12 (1m/hit)     
Notoriety: 1
Troll F Age 20
Height 7'8" Weight 600
Composure: 6
Judge Intentions: 7
Lift/Carry: 20 (165 kg/110 kg) 
Memory: 5
Nuyen: 525¥

== Priorities == 
Metatype: B,3
Skills: D,1
Resources: C,2

== Attributes == 
BOD: 9
AGI: 5 (7) 
REA: 5 (8) 
STR: 9 (11) 
CHA: 3
LOG: 2
WIL: 3
EDG: 2

== Derived Attributes == 
Essence:                   2.27
Initiative:                12 +1d6
Rigger Initiative:         12 +1d6
Astral Initiative:         
Matrix AR:                 12 +1d6
Matrix Cold:               4 + DP +3d6
Matrix Hot:                4 + DP +4d6
Physical Damage           Track: 13
  Stun Damage           Track: 10

== Limits == 
Physical:                  13
   Ballistic Shield [-1]
Mental:                    4
Social:                    4
Astral:                    4

== Active Skills == 
Automatics               Base:  0          Pool:  8
Blades (Knives)          Base:  6          Pool: 13 (15) 
Con                      Base:  0          Pool:  4
Disguise                 Base:  0          Pool:  5
Escape Artist (Contortionism) Base:  1          Pool:  8 (10) 
Etiquette                Base:  0          Pool:  4
Flight                   Base:  0          Pool:  8
Free-Fall                Base:  0          Pool: 10
Gymnastics               Base:  0          Pool:  8
Intimidation             Base:  0          Pool:  4
Longarms                 Base:  0          Pool:  8
Palming                  Base:  0          Pool:  8
Perception (Visual)      Base:  5          Pool:  9 (11) 
Pilot Ground Craft       Base:  0          Pool:  9
Pistols                  Base:  0          Pool:  8
Running                  Base:  0          Pool: 12
Sneaking                 Base:  0          Pool: 10
Swimming                 Base:  0          Pool: 12
Unarmed Combat (Subduing Combat) Base:  6          Pool: 13 (15) 

== Knowledge Skills == 
Japanese                 Base:  2          Pool:  6
Law Enforcement Procedures Base:  1          Pool:  5
Security Tactics (VIP)   Base:  4          Pool:  6 (8) 
Shadow Community (Bodyguards)        Base:  2          Pool:  6 (8)
Animated Trids            Base:  1          Pool:  5

== Contacts == 
Fixer; (3, 2) 
Hiro; Bellevue; Mr. Johnson (2, 4) 
Doc Rosie; Touristville; Street Doc (1, 2) 

== Qualities == 
Ambidextrous
Catlike
Code of Honor (Warrior's Code)
Quick Healer
Thermographic Vision
Weak Immune System

== Lifestyle == 
Touristville Apartment (Low) 1 Months

== Cyberware/Bioware == 
Damage Compensators Rating 4
Muscle Replacement Rating 2
Platelet Factories
Reaction Enhancers Rating 3 (Used)

== Armor == 
Armor Vest                          9
Ballistic Shield                    6
Helmet                              2
Lined Coat                          9

== Weapons == 
Ballistic Shield
   Pool: 0   Accuracy: 4   DV: 13S   AP: -   RC: 5
Combat Knife
   Pool: 13 (15)   Accuracy: 6   DV: 13P   AP: -3   RC: 5
Combat Knife
   Pool: 13 (15)   Accuracy: 6   DV: 13P   AP: -3   RC: 5
Knucks
   Pool: 13   Accuracy: 13   DV: 12P   AP: -   RC: 5
Steyr TMP
   + Concealable Holster
   + Laser Sight
   Pool: 8   Accuracy: 5   DV: 7P   AP: -   RC: 5
Unarmed Attack
   Pool: 13   Accuracy: 13   DV: 11S   AP: -   RC: 5

== Commlink == 
Meta Link (ATT: 0, SLZ: 0, DP: 1, FWL: 1) x3

Climbing Gear
Fake SIN (Roxanne Madani) Rating 4
   + Fake License (Bodyguard License) Rating 4
Fake SIN (Amalia Russo) Rating 1
   + Fake License (Bodyguard License) Rating 1
Glasses Rating 3
   + Image Link
   + Flare Compensation
Rapelling Gloves
Standard Rope (100m) x2

== Vehicles == 
Harley-Davidson Scorpion (Chopper) 
   + Metahuman Adjustment Rating 1
   + Sensor Array Rating 2
Contacts:

Hiro
The bulk of Exy's bodyguard jobs are actually semi-legitimate corporate contract work that she gets through Hiro, who works as a J for one of the big Japanese corps. It's boring, but groceries are expensive for a troll and the old Japanese salarymen are big fans of having muscle around that isn't violently unphotogenic. Most of the time she's just there to carry them back home after a hard night of drinking.

She occasionally pulls guard duty for Hiro, and while they don't know each other beyond small talk, he's on good enough terms with her that he hasn't screwed her over. At least they like the same shows! He doesn't have much draw outside of the security field, but he catches wind of a lot of corporate rumors.

Doc Rosie
One of several veterinarians in the Touristville area, Doc Rosie winds up treating a lot of the locals in her off time. Her bubblegum pink hair and obnoxiously colorful accessories belie her very jaded personality, though Exy doesn't mind. It helps that she's conveniently close to Exy's apartment.

Atlatl fucked around with this message at 07:52 on Dec 30, 2017

Slab Squatthrust
Jun 3, 2008

This is mutiny!
Michael

Stay tuned for stats/background on a B&E specialist.

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug

Mr. Bojangles

Some people might ask if you can really call yourself a Shaman if you've never even left Seattle, never actually communed with the natural world you love so much, never even had something other than concrete under your feet. Well, screw those people and their dumb questions, omae. There's animals all over the place, and they're us. We're natural, so what we make is natural. I mean, yeah, obviously we have some serious negative effects on the Earth and such, but sayin' a megacorp or a factory is unnatural is like saying a termite hill or beaver dam is unnatural. You ask me, the reason Eagle cares so much about the air quality isn't just because we're hurting the world. We're hurting ourselves, 'cause we gotta live here, y'know? We gotta care about the quality of our own lives and the lives of our children and stuff, man. That's what madre taught me, and if you ask me she was a pretty smart lady.

I only run the shadows because you can't change the world without money, and running a talismongery with my old buddy Javier just doesn't pay well enough. And when I say "change the world" I really just mean "help out the poor with some nuyen." I haven't got any delusions of toppling the Big 10, and even if somebody did nothing would change. Inequality's just the way of things, man. Big fish eats small fish, that's just the rule of nature. You topple the fat cat and soon enough either you're the fat cat or some other fat cat shows up to take his place. History doesn't lie. All you can do is try to live well and help the people around you. So if the corps are willing to pay me to summon wolf spirits into their competitor's break room or to send a bird spirit to steal secrets, well, I'm not gonna turn 'em down. Besides, I can be pretty persuasive when I want to be, and putting the squeeze on Mr. Johnson's wallet is as close to revenge as most of us are gonna get.

And if I'm being honest, shooting a few corporate enforcers once in a while does make me feel a little better at the end of the day.

pre:
== Personal Data == 
Street Name: Mr. Bojangles
Name: Franklin Vasquez
Movement: 8/16 (2m/hit)     Swim: 5 (1m/hit)     
Human M Age 24
Height 5'6" Weight 135
Composure: 11
Judge Intentions: 10
Lift/Carry: 5 (30 kg/20 kg) 
Memory: 9
Nuyen: 34¥

== Priorities == 
Metatype: C
Attributes: A
Special: D
Skills: B
Resources: E

== Attributes == 
AGI: 4
REA: 4
STR: 2 
CHA: 6
LOG: 4
WIL: 5
EDG: 3
MAG: 6

== Derived Attributes == 
Essence:                   6
Initiative:                8 +1d6
Rigger Initiative:         8 +1d6
Astral Initiative:         8 +3d6
Matrix AR:                 8 +1d6
Matrix Cold:               4 + DP +3d6
Matrix Hot:                4 + DP +4d6
Physical Damage            Track: 10
  Stun Damage              Track: 11

== Limits == 
Physical:                  4
Mental:                    6 (Audio Enhancement +2)
Social:                    8
Astral:                    8

== Active Skills == 
Automatics               Base:  6          Pool: 10
Banishing                Base:  5          Pool: 11
Binding (Beasts)         Base:  5          Pool: 11 (13)
Con (Fast Talk)          Base:  6          Pool: 12 (14)
Disguise                 Base:  2          Pool: 6
Etiquette                Base:  6          Pool: 12
Impersonation            Base:  1          Pool: 7
Intimidation             Base:  1          Pool: 7
Negotiation (Contracts)  Base:  6          Pool: 12 (14)
Palming                  Base:  2          Pool: 6
Perception (Visual)      Base:  6          Pool: 12 (14) 
Sneaking                 Base:  2          Pool: 6
Summoning (Beasts)       Base:  5          Pool: 11 (13)

== Knowledge Skills == 
Spanish (Speak)          Base:  4          Pool:  8 (10)
Area Knowledge (Seattle) Base:  2          Pool:  6
Magical Threats          Base:  2          Pool:  6 
Shadow Community         Base:  2          Pool:  6
Spirits                  Base:  6          Pool:  10

== Contacts == 
Fixer; (3, 2) 
Javier Landsman; Redmond; Talismonger (4, 6) 
Vincent O'Malley; Redmond; Street Doc (3, 5) 

== Qualities == 
Aspected Magician (Conjuring)
First Impression
Mentor Spirit (Eagle)
Spirit Affinity (Spirits of Beasts)

Allergy (Common, Mild, Pollutants) (From MS Eagle, provides no Karma)
Allergy (Uncommon, Mild, Dogs)
Bad Luck
Dependant (Nuisance, Slacker Girlfriend)
SINner (National, Franklin Vasquez)

== Lifestyle == 
Apartment Over the Shop (Low) 1 Months (2200¥ per month)

== Armor == 
-Nonconductive (4)

Armor Clothing                      6
-Nonconductive (1)

Clothing

== Weapons == 
Ingram Smartgun X
   + Internal Smartgun
   + Gas Vent 2 System
   + Sound Suppressor
   Pool: 10   Accuracy: 6   DV:8P   AP: -   RC: 4

Ares Crusader II
   + Internal Smartgun
   + Gas Vent 2 System
   + Concealable Holster
   Pool: 10   Accuracy: 7   DV: 7P   AP: -3   RC: 4

Unarmed Attack
   Pool: 3   Accuracy: 4   DV: 2S

== Commlink == 
Sony Emperor (ATT: 0, SLZ: 0, DP: 2, FWL: 2)
-Trodes

Regular Ammo (Submachine Gun) x32
Stick-n-Shock Ammo (Submachine Gun) x32
Regular Ammo (Machine Pistol) x40
Stick-n-Shock Ammo (Machine Pistol) x40
Certified Credstick (Gold)
Fake SIN (David Hanson) Rating 4
   + Fake License (Summoner License) Rating 4
   + Fake License (Talismonger License) Rating 4
Contacts Rating 3
   + Image Link
   + Smartlink
   + Vision Magnification
Earbuds Rating 3
   +Audio Enhancement (2)
   +Select Sound Filter (1)
Reagents (10 Drams)

== Magical Tradition ==

Shamanic Tradition
Drain: 11 (WIL+CHA)
Combat: Beasts
Detection: Water
Health: Earth
Illusion: Air
Manipulation: Man

Dachshundofdoom fucked around with this message at 11:33 on Jan 3, 2018

Vinny Possum
Sep 21, 2015

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Patrick Alsborg -- Insane Scandinavian Audiophile

Patrick Alsborg came to Seattle after an extreme tweaking session gone wrong lead to an entire city block of his native Aarhus being burnt to the ground. Now a fugitive, Patrick took his inheritance, dog, and what he could salvage of his sound system and fled to North America. Reality in Seattle hit the previously relatively sheltered audiophile hard, and he quickly squandered his cash rebuilding a massive audio system in an apartment in the lovely part of town. As money began to run out, he began to put his technical skills to work the only way he could find to support his habit: Shadowrunning.

His early attempts led to abject failure, but his militant veganism caught the attention of a local elven radical, who helped him learn the ropes and introduced him to her organization. While the Emerald City Vegan Front itself keeps Patrick at arm's length due to his mental instability and eccentric beliefs, they've often found themselves calling on him to set up truly mind boggling soundscapes and effects for protests, flash mobs, and more illegal actions.

Patrick insists to anyone that he knows that he is in his early nineties, and will live for over a thousand years. His ears are a nightmare of modifications, tweaks and upgrades with absolutely no regard for aesthetics.

pre:
== Personal Data == 
Street Name: MillenniumMan 
Name: Patrick Alborg
Movement: 8/16 (2m/hit)     Swim: 6 (1m/hit)     
Human Male Age 91 (31)
Height 5'11" Weight 180 lbs
Composure: 4
Judge Intentions: 4
Lift/Carry: 7 (60 kg/40 kg) 
Memory: 5
Nuyen: 4,350¥

== Priorities == 
Attributes: C,2
Skills: B,3

== Attributes == 
AGI: 4
STR: 4
CHA: 3
INT: 1
LOG: 4
WIL: 1
EDG: 6

== Derived Attributes == 
Essence:                   2.20
Initiative:                5 +1d6
Rigger Initiative:         5 +1d6
Astral Initiative:         
Matrix AR:                 5 +1d6
Matrix Cold:               1 + DP +3d6
Matrix Hot:                1 + DP +4d6
Physical Damage           Track: 10
  Stun Damage           Track: 9

== Limits == 
Physical:                  5
Mental:                    4
   Audio Enhancement [+3] (Only with audio Perception)
   Spatial Recognizer [+2] (Only with Perception to find the source of a sound)
   Vision Enhancement [+1] (Only for visual Perception)
Astral:                    4

== Active Skills == 
Aeronautics Mechanic     Base:  3          Pool:  7
Animal Handling          Base:  4          Pool:  7
Automatics               Base:  0          Pool:  5
Automotive Mechanic      Base:  3          Pool:  7
Computer                 Base:  2          Pool:  6
Cybercombat              Base:  0          Pool:  5
Cybertechnology          Base:  1          Pool:  5
Demolitions              Base:  2          Pool:  6
Gymnastics               Base:  2          Pool:  6
Hardware                 Base:  7          Pool:  11
Industrial Mechanic (Electrical Power Systems) Base:  5          Pool:  9 (11) 
Nautical Mechanic        Base:  3          Pool:  7
Pilot Aircraft           Base:  0          Pool:  5
Pilot Ground Craft       Base:  4          Pool:  8
Pistols                  Base:  2          Pool:  6
Running                  Base:  3          Pool:  7
Sneaking                 Base:  1          Pool:  5
Software                 Base:  2          Pool:  6
Throwing Weapons         Base:  1          Pool:  5
Unarmed Combat           Base:  8          Pool:  12

== Knowledge Skills == 
Danish                   Native
English                  Base:  3          Pool:  4
German                   Base:  1          Pool:  2
Audio                    Base:  4          Pool:  5
Pool               Base:  2          Pool:  3

== Contacts == 
; Fixer (3, 2) 
"Demeter"; Vegan Front; Radical (3, 4) 
Protection Dog; (1, 1) 

== Qualities == 
Addiction (Severe) (Audio Tweaking)
Distinctive Style
Juryrigger

== Lifestyle == 
Soundcave (Squatter) 100 Months
   + Dangerous Area [--20%]
   + Special Work Area [+1000¥]

== Cyberware/Bioware == 
Audio EnhancementRating 3
Balance Augmenter
Control RigRating 2
CyberearsRating 4
   + Sound Link
Damper
Hand Blade
Select Sound FilterRating 4
Simrig
Spatial Recognizer
Ultrasound SensorRating 6
Vision EnhancementRating 1

== Armor == 
Clothing                            0
Helmet                              2
Lined Coat                          9

== Weapons == 
Ares Predator V
   + Concealable Holster
   + Silencer
   Pool: 6   Accuracy: 7   DV: 8P   AP: -1   RC: 3
Ceska Black Scorpion
   + Folding Stock
   + Silencer
   Pool: 5   Accuracy: 5   DV: 6P   AP: -   RC: 3 (4)
Grenade: Fragmentation
   Pool: 5   Accuracy: 5   DV: 18P(f) (-1/m)   AP: +5   RC: 3
Hand Blade
   Pool: 8   Accuracy: 5   DV: 6P   AP: -2   RC: 3
Knucks
   Pool: 8   Accuracy: 5   DV: 5P   AP: -   RC: 3
Shock Gloves
   Pool: 8   Accuracy: 5   DV: 8S(e)   AP: -5   RC: 3
Unarmed Attack
   Pool: 8   Accuracy: 5   DV: 4S   AP: -   RC: 3

== Commlink == 

Ammo: Regular Ammo (Heavy Pistols) x100
Ammo: Regular Ammo (Machine Pistols) x200
Fake SIN (Gabriel Prince) Rating 4
Flashlight
Gas Mask
Glasses Rating 3
   + Flare Compensation
Grenade: Fragmentation x5
Headphones Rating 6
   + Microphone, Directional Rating 1
Mapsoft
Massive Audio System
Shopsoft
Sim Module, Hot
Tool Shop (Hardware)
Tool Shop (Industrial Mechanic)
Zen x100

== Vehicles == 
   + Heavy Weapon Mount
   + Weapon Mount
   + Sensor Array Rating 2
      + Ultrasound Rating 1
      + Directional Microphone Rating 3
Horizon Flying Eye w/Flash-Pak and Grenade (Minidrone)
   + Grenade: Flash-Pak
   + Grenade: Smoke
   + Sensor Array Rating 3
      + Camera Rating 2
      + Omni-directional Microphone Rating 6
Switched a few skills around

Vinny Possum fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Jan 1, 2018

Rhyos
Jan 2, 2006
It's probably my fault.

The Gate posted:

Michael

Stay tuned for stats/background on a B&E specialist.

Aw, damnit, that's what I had drafted up! May the Best Weston win? I'll make a second character just in case.

Chaz Ashley

My name is Jacob Langley, and I used to be a spy.

People think that the life of a spy is car chases, easy slots, gunfire, and explosions. While that may be true, all of that is propped up on a tightrope - a fine dance between pleasing the execs up top, and convincing the mark that you're on their side. Life gets far more complicated when a dragon decides to pluck that string. Nothing inspires more dread than finding that your employer - Saeder-Krupp, in my case - has you blacklisted. No accounts, no resources, no backup, no extraction. Your name, your life, and everything you've worked for has been burned.

For most people, that would be the end. A charred corpse riddled with holes on the streets of Charlotte - Lofwyr's home away from home. Fortunately, a good spy is like a cat. Employing a backup identity, I moved as far away as I could go while untraced - Seattle. Met a Crow Shaman by the name of Opti along the way - keeping the truth alive on the airways, and occasionally singing the hits. Hooked up with an old buddy from the Service who goes by the name Cap'n Steve, too, though he's more of a retired skirt-chaser these days. With some luck, a lot of skill, and more than a little help from friends new and old, I plan on getting some answers, even if I have to pry them from the jaws of the Old Man himself.

pre:
== Personal Data == 
Street Name: Chaz Ashley
Name: Jacob Langley
Movement: 12/24 (2m/hit)     Swim: 7 (1m/hit)     
Human M Age 32
Height 5'11" Weight 150
Judge Intentions: 10
Lift/Carry: 5 (30 kg/20 kg) 
Memory: 8
Nuyen: 1,184¥

== Priorities == 

== Attributes == 
AGI: 6
CHA: 5
INT: 5
WIL: 5

== Derived Attributes == 
Essence:                   5.5
Initiative:                9 +1d6
Rigger Initiative:         9 +1d6
Astral Initiative:         
Matrix AR:                 9 +1d6
Matrix Cold:               5 + DP +3d6
Matrix Hot:                5 + DP +4d6
Physical Damage           Track: 10
  Stun Damage           Track: 11

== Limits == 
   Autopicker [+6] (Only for picking a mechanical lock)
   Ballistic Shield [-1]
   Chameleon Suit [+2] (Only for Sneaking, Must be visible)
   Autopicker [+6] (Only for picking a mechanical lock)
   Ballistic Shield [-1]
   Chameleon Suit [+2] (Only for Sneaking, Must be visible)
Mental:                    6
   Audio Enhancement [+3] (Only for audio Perception)
Social:                    9
Astral:                    9

== Active Skills == 
Automotive Mechanic      Base:  0          Pool:  4
Computer                 Base:  0          Pool:  4
Con (Fast Talk)          Base:  5          Pool: 10 (12) 
Demolitions              Base:  0          Pool:  4
Disguise                 Base:  0          Pool:  6
Escape Artist            Base:  3          Pool:  9
Etiquette                Base:  5          Pool: 10
First Aid                Base:  0          Pool:  4
Forgery                  Base:  0          Pool:  4
Leadership               Base:  5          Pool: 10
Locksmith                Base:  0          Pool:  7
Longarms                 Base:  0          Pool:  7
Negotiation              Base:  5          Pool: 10
Palming                  Base:  6          Pool: 12
Perception (Visual)      Base:  6          Pool: 11 (13) 
Pilot Ground Craft       Base:  0          Pool:  5
Pistols (Tasers)         Base:  6          Pool: 12 (14) 
Sneaking                 Base:  6          Pool: 12
Unarmed Combat           Base:  1          Pool:  7

== Knowledge Skills == 
German                   Base:  2          Pool:  7
Japanese                 Base:  2          Pool:  7
Spanish                  Base:  2          Pool:  7
Black Markets            Base:  2          Pool:  5
Connoisseur              Base:  1          Pool:  6
Corporation: Saeder-Krupp (Corporate Security) Base:  3          Pool:  6 (8) 
Gun Trivia               Base:  1          Pool:  6
Smuggler Safe Houses     Base:  2          Pool:  7

== Contacts == 
Cap'n Steve; Seattle Club District; Club Hopper (2, 5) 
Opti; ?; Radical (4, 2) 

== Qualities == 
Blandness
First Impression
Insomnia (Basic)
Bad Rep (Burned)
Allergy (Uncommon, Mild) (Orichalcum)

== Lifestyle == 
Cranston Street Lofts (Medium) 1 Months
   + DocWagon Contract, Gold [+2084¥]
   + Extra Secure
   + Special Work Area (Garage) [+1000¥]

== Cyberware/Bioware == 
Sleep Regulator
Tailored Pheromones Rating 2

== Armor == 
Actioneer Business Clothes          8
   + Electrochromic Clothing
   + Fire Resistance 6
Chameleon Suit                      9
   + Nonconductivity 3
   + Thermal Damping 6
Clothing (Armani S-Class Business Suit)  0

== Weapons == 
Defiance EX Shocker
   + Hidden Gun Arm Slide
   + Laser Sight
   Pool: 12 (14)   Accuracy: 5   DV: 9S(e)   AP: -5   RC: 2
Fichetti Security 600
   + Concealable Holster
   + Folding Stock
   + Laser Sight
   + Laser Sight
   + Silencer
   + Spare Clip
   Pool: 12   Accuracy: 8   DV: 7P   AP: -   RC: 2 (3)
Monofilament Chainsaw
   Pool: 0   Accuracy: 3   DV: 8P   AP: -6   RC: 2
Remington 950
   + Imaging Scope
   + Shock Pad
   + Silencer
   Pool: 7   Accuracy: 7   DV: 12P   AP: -4   RC: 2 (3)
Unarmed Attack
   Pool: 7   Accuracy: 4   DV: 2S   AP: -   RC: 2

== Commlink == 
Erika Elite (ATT: 0, SLZ: 0, DP: 4, FWL: 4) 
   + Browse
   + Configurator
   + Encryption
   + Toolbox
Meta Link (ATT: 0, SLZ: 0, DP: 1, FWL: 1) x3

Glasses Rating 4
   + Flare Compensation
   + Thermographic Vision
   + Low Light
   + Image Link
Restraint, Plastic x10
Slap Patch, Tranq Patch Rating 6 x5
Slap Patch, Trauma Patch
Spare Clip (Fichetti Security 600)
   + Ammo: Stick-n-Shock (Light Pistols) x30
Spare Clip (Fichetti Security 600)
   + Ammo: Regular Ammo (Light Pistols) x30
Spare Clip (Defiance EX Shocker) x2
   + Ammo: Taser Dart (Tasers) x10

== Location: B&E == 
Autopicker Rating 6
Bug Scanner Rating 6
Cellular Glove Molder Rating 4
Contacts Rating 3
   + Image Link
   + Flare Compensation
   + Vision Magnification
Crowbar
Detonator Cap
Foam Explosive Rating 6
Gas Mask
Gecko Tape Gloves
Maglock Passkey Rating 4
Microphone, Laser Rating 6
Monofilament Chainsaw
Sequencer Rating 4

== Location: Comms == 
Earbuds Rating 3
   + Audio Enhancement Rating 3
Erika Elite
   + Browse
   + Configurator
   + Encryption
   + Toolbox
Meta Link x3
Subvocal Mic

== Location: Home == 
Combination Lock Rating 6
Custom Bass Case
   + Spare Clip (Remington 950) x2 [Ammo: Explosive Rounds (Sniper Rifles) x10] 
Medkit Rating 6
Slap Patch, Antidote Patch Rating 6 x3
Cram x5
Zen x5
Novacoke x5
Tool Kit (Pistols)
Tool Kit (Forgery)
Tool Kit (Automotive Mechanic)

== Location: ID == 
Fake License (Driver's License) Rating 4
Fake License (Concealed Carry Permit) Rating 4
Fake SIN (Chaz Ashley) Rating 4

== Vehicles == 
Ford Americar (Sedan) ("Dodge Sentinel SK 2020")
   + Rolling Chassis - Nonfunctional
First 5e character, so feel free to look it over and critique! If The Gate can pull it off better, so be it.
Edit: Yay, I made it in! Made a few changes to the sheet for optimization, cleaning out some errors I had found, and taking care of some questionable ad/disad use.

Rhyos fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Jan 4, 2018

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?

Kaiyan "Pepper" Azureon

The elf popped her gum loudly, her face slack as she stared at her screen. Her fingers rested in mid-air against the AR keyboard, her eyes skimming back and forth over everything she had just written. She knew how her work as the ad rep for the company worked; she made the clients happy when they were inevitably pissed off, and she lured new clients in with honeyed promises and bullshit metrics that no one really loving understood but they all nodded and smiled over them like it was the fuckin' Dragon Pope telling them they were good boys and girls.

Kaiyan glanced up and away from her AR screen for a moment, furrowing her brow. Could a dragon ever become pope? Did they even HAVE a pope anymore? She shook her head for a moment and grumbled, going back to her work. The stupid distractions made her work go a little faster but she didn't have time for surfing the matrix to find out some stupid bullshit about possibly dead religions and their pontiff, and whether or not a creature that didn't even exist at its founding could claim that title, and gently caress sakes she let her attention slide for a MINUTE and she was already off looking it up.

Lashing her hand to one side to get rid of the new screen, she curses under her breath and goes back to the letter. 'I do apologize.. do what we can to make it right.. what will make you highly satisfied..' She snickers at her phrasing as she types, knowing that while she was trying to 'plant the seed' (which made the giggling worse) for the hopefully inevitable survey, most people would turn to BTLs for that and not a 1.5% discount on their contract for invasive advertisements during broadcast and a free duffel bag. '.. set this right.. your customer service champion, Kaiyan.'

She sighed as she gave the letter a once over and hit send, leaning back in her chair and tilting her head back with a groan. Her eyes drifted to the clock. The real fun began when she got the night to herself. She thought of the submachine gun in the little safe hidden in the floor at her apartment and the katana laying under the back seat of her Toyota, and a genuine smile crossed her lips. Running in the shadows was what she lived for. All this corporate poo poo? It paid her room and board, which kept her away from both pigs and tuskers. She trusted cops and orcs about equally, since they were pretty much the same thing: simple minded muscle for someone with enough money and brains to get on their good sides and stay there with nuyen.

But her job also paid for her ammo and fuel, and that alone lead to the jobs that paid for her wires and enhancements. She blinked away the augmented reality and rooted through her desk for a granola bar. It was a couple of hours yet to quitting time, and if she was going to keep this bullshit up long enough to pump someone full of lead that wasn't a coworker, she was gonna need the energy..

[pre]== Personal Data ==
Name: Kaiyan Azureon Alias: Pepper
Elf
Movement: 14/28 (2m/hit)
Swim: 5 (1m/hit)
Street Cred: 0 Judge Intentions: 10
Notoriety: 0 Lift/Carry: 8 (45 kg/30 kg)
Public Awareness: 0 Memory: 5
Eyes: Hair:

== Priorities ==

== Attributes ==
BOD: 5 CHA: 7
AGI: 7 INT: 3
REA: 5 (6) LOG: 2
STR: 3 WIL: 3
EDG: 1

== Derived Attributes
Essence: 3.30 Initiative: 9 +2d6
Physical Damage Track: 11 Rigger Initiative: 9 +2d6
Stun Damage Track: 10 Astral Initiative:
Physical: 6 Matrix AR: 9 +2d6
Mental: 4 Matrix Cold: 3 +3d6
Audio Enhancement: +2, Only for Perception (Hearing)
Spatial Recognizer: +2, Only for Perception to find the source of a sound
Vision Enhancement: +3, Only for Perception (Visual).
Social: 7 Matrix Hot: 3 +4d6
Astral: 7

== Active Skills ==
Automatics (Submachine Guns) Base: 6 + Karma: 0 = 6 Pool: 13 (15)
Blades (Swords) Base: 6 + Karma: 0 = 6 Pool: 13 (15)
Con Base: 0 + Karma: 3 = 3 Pool: 10
Disguise Base: 3 + Karma: 0 = 3 Pool: 6
Etiquette Base: 3 + Karma: 0 = 3 Pool: 10
Gymnastics Base: 2 + Karma: 0 = 2 Pool: 11
Intimidation Base: 3 + Karma: 0 = 3 Pool: 10
Leadership Base: 3 + Karma: 0 = 3 Pool: 10
Locksmith (Keypad) Base: 4 + Karma: 0 = 4 Pool: 11 (13)
Negotiation Base: 3 + Karma: 0 = 3 Pool: 10
Palming Base: 3 + Karma: 0 = 3 Pool: 10
Running Base: 2 + Karma: 0 = 2 Pool: 7
Sneaking Base: 3 + Karma: 0 = 3 Pool: 12
Swimming Base: 2 + Karma: 0 = 2 Pool: 5
Unarmed Combat Base: 5 + Karma: 0 = 5 Pool: 12

== Knowledge Skills ==
English Base: 1 + Karma: 0 = 1 Pool: 4
Customer Service Base: 3 + Karma: 0 = 3 Pool: 5
Law Enforcement Procedures (Street)Base: 2 + Karma: 0 = 2 Pool: 5
Security Design Base: 2 + Karma: 0 = 2 Pool: 5
Shadow Community Base: 2 + Karma: 0 = 2 Pool: 5

== Qualities ==
Analytical Mind
Catlike
Double Jointed
Low-Light Vision
Natural Athlete
Prejudiced (Common, Biased) (Cops)
Prejudiced (Common, Biased) (Orcs)
SINner (Corporate Limited) (Pacific Rim Communications)

== Lifestyle ==
The High Life (High) 1 Months
+ Cramped [--10%]
+ Dangerous Area [--20%]
+ DocWagon Contract, Gold [+2,083.33¥]

== Cyberware/Bioware ==
CyberearsRating 2
+ Sound Link
+ Spatial Recognizer
+ Audio EnhancementRating 2
Cybereyes Basic SystemRating 3
+ Image Link
+ Low-Light Vision
+ Thermographic Vision
+ Vision EnhancementRating 3
+ Vision Magnification
+ Smartlink
Wired ReflexesRating 1

== Armor ==
Armor Jacket 12

== Weapons ==
FN P93 Praetor
+ Flashlight, Standard
+ Sound Suppressor
+ Spare Clip
+ Stock
Pool: 13 (15)Accuracy: 8 DV: 8P AP: - RC: 4
Katana
Pool: 13 (15)Accuracy: 7 DV: 6P AP: -3 RC: 2
Unarmed Attack
Pool: 12 Accuracy: 6 DV: 3S AP: - RC: 2

== Commlink ==
Subvocal Mic (ATT: 0, SLZ: 0, DP: 0, FWL: 0)

Keycard Copier Rating 6
Lockpick Set
Maglock Passkey Rating 4
Sequencer Rating 4

== Vehicles ==
Toyota Gopher (Heavy-Duty Pickup)
+ Off-Road Suspension
+ Special Equipment
+ Sensor ArrayRating 2/pre]

John Dyne fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Jan 7, 2018

Vinny Possum
Sep 21, 2015

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Updated my character submission

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
Sheet done, character details to come later but I've chat about it a lot in the discord.

pre:
== Personal Data == 
Street Name: 
Name: Unnamed Character
Movement: 10/20 (2m/hit)
Swim: 4 (1m/hit)
Human
Composure: 8
Lift/Carry: 6 (45 kg/30 kg) 
Memory: 7
Nuyen: 700¥

== Priorities == 

== Attributes == 
AGI: 5
REA: 3
STR: 3
CHA: 4
INT: 3
WIL: 4

== Derived Attributes == 
Essence:                   2.85
Initiative:                6 +1d6
Rigger Initiative:         6 +1d6
Astral Initiative:         
Matrix AR:                 6 +1d6
Matrix Cold:               3 + DP +3d6
Matrix Hot:                3 + DP +4d6
Physical Damage Track:     10
Stun Damage Track:         10

== Limits == 
   Thermal Damping: +6, Only for Sneaking against Thermographic Vision or thermal sensors.
   Thermal Damping: +6, Only for Sneaking against Thermographic Vision or thermal sensors.
Mental:                    5
   Audio Enhancement: +3, Only for Perception (Hearing)
   Spatial Recognizer: +2, Only for Perception to find the source of a sound
Social:                    5
Astral:                    5

== Active Skills == 
Blades                   Base: 2          Pool: 9
Clubs                    Base: 2          Pool: 7
Computer                 Base: 0          Pool: 5
Con (Seduction)          Base: 5          Pool: 9 (11) 
Etiquette                Base: 3          Pool: 7
Gymnastics               Base: 2          Pool: 7
Navigation               Base: 0          Pool: 7
Negotiation              Base: 2          Pool: 6
Palming (Pilfering)      Base: 3          Pool: 8 (10) 
Perception               Base: 4          Pool: 7
Pilot Ground Craft       Base: 0          Pool: 5
Running                  Base: 3          Pool: 6
Sneaking                 Base: 5          Pool: 12
Unarmed Combat           Base: 2          Pool: 9

== Knowledge Skills == 
Japanese                 Native
Area Knowledge: Seattle  Base: 3          Pool: 6
BTLs (Mind Control Chips) Base: 1          Pool: 4 (6) 
Business                 Base: 2          Pool: 5
Corporation: Shiawase (Seattle Operations) Base: 3          Pool: 6 (8) 
Fashion                  Base: 1          Pool: 4

== Contacts == 
Dad; Shiawase Seatle; Corporate Manager (6, 1) 
Secretary; Home Suite; Corporate Wage Slave (1, 3) 

== Qualities == 
Bilingual
Catlike
Quick Healer
SINner (Corporate) (Shiawase)
Will to Live ( 3)

== Lifestyle == 
Apartment (Low) 1 Months
Company Suite (High) 12 Months
   + Cramped [--10%]
   + Extra Secure
   + Special Work Area [+1,000¥]

== Cyberware/Bioware == 
Bone Lacing (Aluminum)
Cat's Eyes
Commlink
CyberearsRating 2
   + Sound Link
Data LockRating 6
Datajack
Essence HoleRating 10 (cosmetic mods)
Shock Hand
SkilljackRating 4
SkillwiresRating 4
Voice ModulatorRating 3

== Armor == 
Armor Clothing                     6
   + Nonconductivity 6
   + Nonconductivity 6
   + Thermal Damping 6

== Weapons == 
Katana
   Pool: 9   Accuracy: 7   DV: 6P   AP: -3   RC: 2
Shock Hand
   Pool: 9   Accuracy: 4   DV: 9S(e)AP: -5   RC: 2
Unarmed Attack
   Pool: 9   Accuracy: 4   DV: 5P   AP: -   RC: 2

Activesoft (Unarmed Combat) Rating 4
Activesoft (Blades) Rating 4
Activesoft (Navigation) Rating 4
Activesoft (Intimidation) Rating 3
Activesoft (Free-Fall) Rating 4

== Vehicles == 
Suzuki Mirage (Racing Bike)        
   + Sensor Array Rating 2

QuantumNinja
Mar 8, 2013

Trust me.
I pretend to be a ninja.

Blammo
The Troll "Tactical Nuke"

pre:
Fade in on the Seattle waterfront, the aquarium and all the beautiful people
visiting. You can hear happy family, children playing, business deals.

Voiceover

I live in Seattle. On the waterfront.

Not that waterfront.

The scene abruptly cuts to another part of the Seattle waterfront, more
run-down. We see rows of tube motels and dock workers, corporate wage-slaves.

V.O.

Ha.  Yeah, I wish it was that clean.

The scene cuts again, this time to grimy, crumbling buildings, all but
forgotten. There's a 4-story apartment building taking up most of the screen.
Seagull poop covers the steps to the front lobby, which is missing doors.
Two BTL junkies lay on the lobby floor, the florescents flickering. Most of the
windows are shattered.

V.O.

Yeah, that's the one.

ACDC's Dirty Deeds (Done Dirt Cheap) starts playing. The camera sweeps into a
third-floor window revealing a troll sitting on a human-sized couch, counting
out micro-grenades.  He's shirtless, covered in tribal tattoos and a good number of burns.

V.O.

That's me. People call me Blammo. Everyone calls me Blammo. I used to
    be called Adam, after my dad. But, you see, when your dad's a wage-slave, your
    mom's long dead, and you goblinize at age 9, well... let's just say you don't
    get to keep your name or your home in Ares housing.

Finished up sliding micro-grenades into a magazine, he clips it into place in a
bullpup-fed grenade launching monstrosity, also on the table. The camera is sure
to flash the "Ares" logo. The troll stands up, massive in the small apartment.

V.O.

No, you get dumped on the streets, cold and alone. And you get to learn some
    hard lessons from life.

We see a battered, armored coat hanging over a chair. Blammo picks it up and
slides into it. The armor plates have clear dents, but it's serviceable.

V.O.

Eventually, a go-ganger shows you how to take a hit and keep moving.

He picks up the grenade launcher and clips it to a hang inside his coat.

V.O.

An orc merc shows you how to get work, and make a real impression doing it.

He grabs a small, black canvas bag off the cramped kitchen counter.
                                      V.O.

A street doc teaches you to prepare for the worst.

Blammo steps to the door of the small apartment, and looks around it one last
time. We see him bodily, armored and armed, tribal tattoos barely in view.

V.O.

And if you're lucky, really lucky, someone teaches you a little something more.

Blammo takes in a deep, centering breath. His nostrils flair, and then, with a
strange fluctuation of the light, his disappears from sight entirely. We watch
the door open and close without apparent interaction.

V.O.

AW gently caress!

The camera abruptly cuts to outside the apartment building, to a flaming
wreckage of a troll-sized motorcycle. On the wall behind it is Ancients
graffiti, freshly applied from the looks of it.

V.O.

And sometimes elves just ruin your loving day!
Blammo is the abandoned child of an Ares wage-slave and a mother who died in childbirth. When he goblinized at an early age, his father turned him out, abandoning his "monstrosity" of a son. Blammo grew up in the poor corners of Everett, where he originally joined up with the Red Rovers, who fed him in exchange for intimidating local shopkeepers with his sheer size. They enjoyed a few scuffles with the Ancients, too, juvenile turf wars that bred a quiet hatred for those pointed-eared perfectionists in Blammo.

When his magic started to manifest, the Rovers took him to Sloop, a local talismonger, who taught him the basics of channeling it into more useful ends. Sloop also connected him with Ol' Jian, a blackmarket armorer in Everett, and Cringer, a orc shadowrunner, who took Blammo under his wing for a few years. That is, until he vanished one night after taking a job from a Renraku spook.

Nowadays, Blammo's just trying to make ends meet and get enough money to stop living in his little poo poo-hole corner of Seattle. Or he would, if he can ever get together enough money to afford more than ammo and rent between the little bit-jobs Ol' Jian and Fence send his way.

But Cringer's last burner just lit up, a fixer that hasn't called that number in years, and the voice on the other end seemed to think Blammo would serve as a suitable stand-in for the orc. And it might even pay enough to replace the bike those Ancients just torched!

A note on the character sheet: Blammo's intended as a weird variant of a street samurai, not a full-on mage. The idea is, in most engagements, I'm going to cast Improved Invis on myself and lay down grenade fire while forcing our opponents to blind-fire at me. It should prove fun! :getin:

code:
== Personal Data == 
Name: Blamm                     Alias: Blammo
Troll, Male                     
Movement: 8/16 (1m/hit)                   
Swim:  6.5 (1m/hit)                    
320 Kgs, 8' 3"                  Composure: 9
Street Cred: 0                  Judge Intentions: 5
Notoriety: 1                    Lift/Carry: 14 (135 kg/90 kg) 
Public Awareness: 0             Memory: 8
Eyes: Brown                     Hair: Black

== Priorities == 
Metatype: A,4
Special: C,2
Skills: D,1

== Attributes == 
BOD: 5                          CHA: 3
AGI: 4                          INT: 2
REA: 5 (7) LOG: 2
STR: 9                          WIL: 6
EDG: 3                          MAG: 6

== Derived Attributes
Essence: 6                      Initiative:          9 +3d6
Physical Damage Track: 11       Rigger Initiative:   9 +3d6
Stun Damage Track: 11           Astral Initiative:   4 +3d6
Physical: 10                    Matrix AR:           9 +3d6
Mental: 4                       Matrix Cold:         3 +3d6
   Audio Enhancement: +1, Only for Perception (Hearing)
Social: 6                       Matrix Hot:          3 +4d6
Astral: 6

== Active Skills == 
Arcana                          Base: 3  + Karma: 0  = 3   Pool: 5
Automatics                      Base: 5  + Karma: 0  = 5   Pool: 9
Computer                        Base: 0  + Karma: 1  = 1   Pool: 3
Etiquette                       Base: 0  + Karma: 1  = 1   Pool: 4
Gymnastics                      Base: 0  + Karma: 1  = 1   Pool: 5
Heavy Weapons (Grenade Launchers) Base: 6  + Karma: 0  = 6   Pool: 13 (15) 
Perception                      Base: 0  + Karma: 1  = 1   Pool: 3
Pilot Ground Craft (Bike)       Base: 1  + Karma: 0  = 1   Pool: 8 (10) 
Sneaking                        Base: 0  + Karma: 1  = 1   Pool: 5
Spellcasting (Illusion)         Base: 4  + Karma: 0  = 4   Pool: 12 (14) 

== Knowledge Skills == 
City Speak                      Base: 2  + Karma: 0  = 2   Pool: 4
Japanese (Lingo)                Base: 1  + Karma: 0  = 1   Pool: 3 (5) 
Area Knowledge: Seattle         Base: 2  + Karma: 0  = 2   Pool: 4
Crook Hangouts (Seattle)        Base: 1  + Karma: 0  = 1   Pool: 3 (5) 

== Qualities == 
Allergy (Uncommon, Mild) (Silver)
Distinctive Style
Gremlins ( 3)
Mystic Adept
Prejudiced (Specific, Biased) (Elves)
Thermographic Vision

== Tradition == 
Shamanic, Resist Drain with  WIL + CHA (9)

== Spells == 
Heal                     DV: F-4
Improved Invisibility    DV: F-1
Levitate                 DV: F-2
Powerbolt                DV: F-3
Silence                  DV: F-1

== Powers == 
Attribute Boost (AGI)Rating: 4
Improved Ability (skill) (Spellcasting)Rating: 2
Improved Ability (skill) (Heavy Weapons)Rating: 3
Improved ReflexesRating: 2

== Lifestyle == 
Squatter Pad (Squatter) 1 Months
   + Dangerous Area [--20%]

== Armor == 

== Weapons == 
ArmTech MGL-12
   + Smartgun System, External
   Pool: 13 (15)Accuracy: 6     DV: Grenade  AP: -     RC: 4
Ingram Smartgun X
   + Gas-Vent 2 System
   + Sound Suppressor
   Pool: 9      Accuracy: 6     DV: 8P       AP: -     RC: 6
Minigrenade: Gas
   Pool: 13     Accuracy: 0     DV: Chemical (10m Radius)AP: -     RC: 4
Minigrenade: High Explosive
   Pool: 13     Accuracy: 0     DV: 16P (-2/m)AP: -2    RC: 4
Unarmed Attack
   Pool: 3      Accuracy: 10    DV: 9S       AP: -     RC: 4

== Commlink == 
Meta Link (ATT: 0, SLZ: 0, DP: 1, FWL: 1) x2
   + Trodes

Ammo: APDS (Assault Rifles) x76
Ammo: Regular Ammo (Assault Rifles) x76
Certified Credstick, Standard x2
Crowbar
Fake License (Mage License) Rating 2
Fake License (Firearms License) Rating 2
Fake License (Driver's License) Rating 2
Fake SIN (Josiah Biden) Rating 2
Flashlight, Infrared
Gas Mask
Glasses Rating 4
   + Smartlink
   + Image Link
Headphones Rating 6
   + Select Sound Filter Rating 2
   + Audio Enhancement Rating 1
Minigrenade: Gas x12
   + Pepper Punch x24
Minigrenade: High Explosive x36
Novacoke x10
Standard Rope (100m)

== Contacts == 

______________ (Shared Fixer) (Fixer), (Connection: 3, Loyalty: 2) 

Sloop (Talismonger), Seattle Metro (Connection: 1, Loyalty: 2) 
Fence (Go-Ganger), Everett (Connection: 1, Loyalty: 1) 
Ol' Jian (Armorer), Seattle Slums (Connection: 3, Loyalty: 1) 

QuantumNinja fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Dec 31, 2017

Quornes
Jun 23, 2011

In the 6th world magic is valuable. Enough that they don't care if you're in the system or not. Alister was one of those not in the system, SINless and therefore not a person in the eyes of the law. Street life is rough and when he discovered his magic at puberty it made it a bit better. Managed to join a wiz gang but that quickly blew up and left him without much. When life got too rough on the street he managed to find a sponsorship program with an AA company named Federated Boeing. Alister had enough magical potential that they offered him a limited SIN and sponsorship to the Seattle University magical program. Sure it was selling his life to the company but security is hard to find.

All the things he learned there made it the happiest time of his life. Books, real paper books! And so many things to learn! Alister made friends, had a girlfriend, and was living a good life. Of course the happy times wouldn't last long. It was just supposed to be a prank. A group summoning of a fire spirit and have it set someones bed on fire. Things got...out of control and people were hurt. Alister took the fall and oh how low he fell after the paper picked up the story. He lost his sponsorship and his SIN. The worst part was losing the books.

Back on the street he did odd magical jobs. He drifted for awhile until he found Snake. In the darkness he whispered and Alister listened. The next day Alister was offered a job running and took the shadowname Quaesitor. It wasn't the greatest start. The spirits had held a grudge he learned. As the team was on its way out and needing cover, Quaesitor summoned a spirit of fire only for it to break the leash and go berserk. The team barely made it out and the spirit nearly killed him. Now hes on with a new team, but people in the know know just how bad he screwed the pooch.

pre:
== Personal Data == 
Name: Alister Donway        Alias: Quaesitor
Human, Male                     
Movement: 8/16 (2m/hit)                   
Swim: 3 (1m/hit)                      
165, 5'10"                      Composure: 8
Street Cred: 0                  Judge Intentions: 8
Notoriety: 5                    Lift/Carry: 4 (30 kg/20 kg) 
Public Awareness: 0             Memory: 11
Eyes: Brown                     Hair: Brow

== Priorities == 
Special: C,2
Skills: A,4

== Attributes == 
BOD: 2                          CHA: 3
AGI: 4                          INT: 5
REA: 3                          LOG: 6
STR: 2                          WIL: 5
EDG: 2                          MAG: 6

== Derived Attributes
Essence: 6                      Initiative:          8 +1d6
Physical Damage Track: 9        Rigger Initiative:   8 +1d6
Stun Damage Track: 11           Astral Initiative:   10 +3d6
Physical: 3                     Matrix AR:           8 +1d6
Mental: 8                       Matrix Cold:         8 +3d6
Social: 6                       Matrix Hot:          8 +4d6
Astral: 8

== Active Skills == 
Arcana                          Base: 6  + Karma: 0  = 6   Pool: 14
Assensing (Aura Reading)        Base: 6  + Karma: 0  = 6   Pool: 11 (13) 
Automatics                      Base: 0  + Karma: 1  = 1   Pool: 5
Binding (Spirits of Man)        Base: 6  + Karma: 0  = 6   Pool: 12 (14) 
Con (Fast Talk)                 Base: 6  + Karma: 0  = 6   Pool: 9 (11) 
Counterspelling                 Base: 6  + Karma: 0  = 6   Pool: 12
Etiquette                       Base: 4  + Karma: 0  = 4   Pool: 7
Leadership                      Base: 4  + Karma: 0  = 4   Pool: 7
Negotiation                     Base: 4  + Karma: 0  = 4   Pool: 7
Perception                      Base: 6  + Karma: 0  = 6   Pool: 11
Ritual Spellcasting             Base: 6  + Karma: 0  = 6   Pool: 12
Sneaking                        Base: 6  + Karma: 0  = 6   Pool: 10
Spellcasting                    Base: 6  + Karma: 0  = 6   Pool: 12
Summoning (Spirits of Man)      Base: 6  + Karma: 0  = 6   Pool: 12 (14) 

== Knowledge Skills == 
Latin                           Base: 2  + Karma: 0  = 2   Pool: 7
Area Knowledge: Seattle         Base: 2  + Karma: 0  = 2   Pool: 7
Literature (Science Fiction)    Base: 4  + Karma: 0  = 4   Pool: 10 (12) 
Magical Theory  (Conjuring)     Base: 6  + Karma: 0  = 6   Pool: 12 (14) 
Magical Threats                 Base: 2  + Karma: 0  = 2   Pool: 8
Parabotany                      Base: 1  + Karma: 0  = 1   Pool: 7
Parazoology                     Base: 1  + Karma: 0  = 1   Pool: 7
Shadow Community                Base: 2  + Karma: 0  = 2   Pool: 7

== Qualities == 
Addiction (Moderate) (Psyche)
Bad Rep
Focused Concentration ( 2)
Magician
Mentor Spirit (Snake)
Spirit Affinity (Spirits of Man)
Spirit Bane (Fire Spirit)

== Tradition == 
Hermetic, Resist Drain with  WIL + LOG (11)

== Spells == 
Ball Lightning (Limited) DV: F-3
Detect Enemies, Extended DV: F
Heal                     DV: F-4
Improved Invisibility    DV: F-1
Stunbolt                 DV: F-3

== Lifestyle == 
Low-Renton (Low) 1 Months

== Armor == 

== Weapons == 
Steyr TMP
   + Laser Sight
   Pool: 5      Accuracy: 5     DV: 7P       AP: -     RC: 2
Unarmed Attack
   Pool: 3      Accuracy: 3     DV: 2S       AP: -     RC: 2

== Commlink == 
Renraku Sensei (ATT: 0, SLZ: 0, DP: 3, FWL: 3) 

Ammo: Stick-n-Shock (Machine Pistols) x30
Certified Credstick, Standard x5
Contacts Rating 3
   + Image Link
   + Low Light
   + Flare Compensation
Earbuds Rating 1
   + Sound Link
Fake SIN (Michael Scott) Rating 4
   + Fake License (Mage License) Rating 4
Micro-Transceiver
Reagents, per dram x6

== Contacts == 
??? (Fixer), (Connection: 3, Loyalty: 2) 

Dennis Cadway (KE WageMage), (Connection: 2, Loyalty: 5) 
One of those involved in the incident. Quaesitorr kept ties and Dennis is very grateful that he took the fall, instead of the entire group getting expelled.

Jan Hensting (Bookstore Owner), (Connection: 1, Loyalty: 1) 
Quaesitor likes books. And Jan happens to own one of the few and in decline actual book stores.

Quornes fucked around with this message at 12:01 on Jan 7, 2018

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

Last call for submissions is the 2nd of Jan. I have a killer cold at the moment and am pushing it back a day or so until I'm better :(

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice
Simon Jenkins

Lot of people will say that they run for political reasons. They'll rant at you for hours about the megacorps and how running is a way of striking back against them. They'll talk your ear off about it. But everybody I know does it for the money. I know I do. Its really all about choices. I could be some corporate wage slave, or I can work for myself; make my own money. It's not a hard choice. So, some of the stuff I do is legally dubious. You could say the same for the megacorps, right? So I'm just following in their example. Can't see anything wrong with that.

pre:
== Personal Data == 
Street Name: Shadow Dog
Name: Simon Jenkins
Movement: 6/12 (2m/hit)     Swim: 4 (1m/hit)     
Human Male Age 26
Height 6 Weight 160
Composure: 4
Lift/Carry: 4 (30 kg/20 kg) 
Memory: 14
Nuyen: 81¥

== Priorities == 
Attributes: C,2

== Attributes == 
BOD: 2
AGI: 3
REA: 3 (4) 
CHA: 2
INT: 5
LOG: 5 (8) 
WIL: 2

== Derived Attributes == 
Essence:                   4.00
Initiative:                9 +2d6
Rigger Initiative:         9 +2d6
Astral Initiative:         
Matrix AR:                 9 +2d6
Matrix Cold:               5 + DP +3d6
Matrix Hot:                5 + DP +4d6
Physical Damage           Track: 9
  Stun Damage           Track: 9

== Limits == 
Mental:                    10
Astral:                    10

== Active Skills == 
Computer                 Base:  5          Pool: 13
Cybercombat              Base:  6          Pool: 14
Electronic Warfare       Base:  6          Pool: 14
Forgery                  Base:  4          Pool: 12
Gymnastics               Base:  1          Pool:  4
Hacking                  Base:  6          Pool: 14
Hardware                 Base:  5          Pool: 13
Perception               Base:  5          Pool: 10
Pistols                  Base:  4          Pool:  7
Running                  Base:  3          Pool:  5
Software                 Base:  5          Pool: 13
Unarmed Combat           Base:  0          Pool:  5

== Knowledge Skills == 
Alcohol (Beers)          Base:  3          Pool: 10 (12) 
Area Knowledge: Atlanta  Base:  1          Pool:  8
Cybertechnology          Base:  3          Pool: 13
Gaming (Paranormal Crisis) Base:  6          Pool: 13 (15) 
Politics (CAS)           Base:  2          Pool: 12 (14) 
Popular Culture          Base:  3          Pool: 10

== Contacts == 
Camel; Local Bar; ID Manufacturer (3, 2) 
Peter; Coffee Shop; Fixer (1, 1) 
Slash; Local Bar; Fence (2, 2) 

== Qualities == 
Analytical Mind
Codeslinger (Hack on the Fly)
Photographic Memory
SINner (National) (CAS)
Will to Live (Rating 1)

== Lifestyle == 
Middle Class (Medium) 1 Months
   + DocWagon Contract, Gold [+2084¥]

== Cyberware/Bioware == 
Cerebral BoosterRating 3
Cybereyes Basic SystemRating 2
   + Image Link
   + Smartlink
   + Thermographic Vision
   + Low-Light Vision
   + Flare Compensation
Datajack
Mnemonic EnhancerRating 2
Platelet Factories
Wired ReflexesRating 1

== Armor == 
Armor Vest                          9

== Weapons == 
Ares Predator V
   Pool: 7   Accuracy: 7   DV: 8P   AP: -1   RC: 2
Unarmed Attack
   Pool: 5   Accuracy: 4   DV: 2S   AP: -   RC: 2

== Commlink == 
Microtrónica Azteca 200 (ATT: 5, SLZ: 4, DP: 3, FWL: 2) 
   + Browse
   + Configurator
   + Edit
   + Encryption
   + Signal Scrub
   + Toolbox
   + Virtual Machine
   + Armor
   + Baby Monitor
   + Biofeedback
   + Biofeedback Filter
   + Blackout
   + Decryption
   + Defuse
   + Demolition
   + Fork
   + Exploit
   + Guard
   + Hammer
   + Lockdown
   + Mugger
   + Shell
   + Sneak
   + Stealth
   + Track
   + Wrapper
Renraku Sensei (ATT: 0, SLZ: 0, DP: 3, FWL: 3) 

Ammo: Regular Ammo (Heavy Pistols) x200
Data Tap
Sim Module
Tool Kit (Hardware)

Epicurius fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Jan 2, 2018

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

Picks incoming. Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

Picks

Ryuujin, as Tom "Tommy Boy" LaCruise, the Driver.
John Dyne, as Pepper, the Temp Hours Street Sam.
wiegieman, as Her, the Technomancer.
Quornes, as Quasesitor, the Mage with bad luck.
Rhyos, as Chaz Ashley, the BnE man.

I wanted to take more but this gives us kind of a nice spread. If people drop out or feel that their character is 'done' for the moment, then they can drop out for later episodes.

I am still basically dead with a cold at the moment, so to fill time let us get to know each other, please post reactions of other characters.

Your first job will be to steal a mini-submarine from a RnD lab down at the docklands.

Rhyos
Jan 2, 2006
It's probably my fault.
Chaz Ashley

People get the impression that being a spy is all about living by your wits, alone against the world. In reality, for every man in the field, there is a team of logistical and materiel support backing them up. Being burned is like working the deepest-cover operation - no support from on high, no fancy embassy to run back to, no corporate safehouse to take a breather in. It's just you and whatever grassroots team you manage to cobble together.

Quaesitor
This kid's had a tough time of it. Played with fire and quite nearly got burnt out because of it. I should know the feeling quite well. He deserves a better shot, but I'm getting a strong redemption vibe from him. Let's just hope it doesn't get him in any further trouble. Still, it's good to have someone hungry on the team, especially with that magical sense. You can prepare for a lot of things, but magic is deeply insider knowledge, and I'm no subject matter expert.

Her
Nihilist. Anarchist. Brooding kid who feels they don't belong in modern society with enough technical horsepower to HCF someone's implants. She'll require some tightrope walking, but if I ever wanted to just waltz into a place and fake being IT, there are few else that I'd ask to make that magic happen. I can make the sale. She can make it legit.

Pepper
She didn't look it, but she could shoot the cigarette out of your mouth three times before you'd even flinch, and that's just in her spare time. There's a lot of potential talent there, but that attitude holds her way back. gently caress the Police may be a classic, but when you've got an Orc with a badge and an even worse attitude on your rear end, it becomes a kill or be killed situation. Hopefully she'll learn that the job comes first.

Tommy Boy
It never, ever hurts to know the man with the van. A good wheelman can turn a slaughter into a mere shitshow. A great wheelman can turn a shitshow into a shitton of cash. Might need to keep him and Pepper away from each other, but a bad pickup line can be an amazing way into a place, especially if there's a good sleaze/bad sleaze tag team going on. Might need to see if Cap'n Steve knows the guy.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Her

background deep dive notes 12-29 posted:

nts don't tell anyone DUMMY they all use fake names like i wont know

Chaz obvious fake. checked biometrics, hit on leaked SK database from june, LITERALLY a hit. good marks in "External Talent Relations" read bb oddjobs. what kind of name is langley? so stereotype, much depressing. no augs? weird for corp born.
great hair tho

Quaesitor "Examiner"? lul dude latin=dead cmon. sponsored street kid? lots of firepower, limited skillset. bad noises, seems stable but idgaf

Pepper oh GIRL 40 nuyen an hour. why do that to yourself? does pub facing so long fuse. put up front obvs, mobile camera like being there. should talk into full sense record for $$$.
super racist, don't let meet WW

Tommy Boy NOT fake name, ACTUALLY Tom. corp driver? hits on rus secsubcon, trail dies in budget scramble. scores too good, no augs==magic. see camrec poss rf boost.
nice van, should call for ride to meet. nts get bus pass

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?
Tommy Boy: I can't take this guy or his facial hair seriously. Like, you can get mods that look like you didn't strangle a rat and staple it to your upper lip. He's got a van but I've got a truck so really it's a contest on whether we're kidnapping people or offering kids candy versus actually hauling poo poo and getting poo poo done. He could shoot the fuckin' dick off a fly and it would amount to nothing for the sake of that garbage mustache.

HER: Computer wizard. Literally. She's an anarchist and wants to burn it all to the ground and that is fuckin' adorable. I'd want her to stay in the van so she doesn't get shot but then she'd be stuck with Warm Itchy Lip Man.

Quasesitor: Also a wizard, but the lightning bolt and fireball kind. He tried to dom some kinda fire ghost bullshit thing and it backfired (HEH) and now he's on a major shitlist. Really slummin' it with the Gandalf on this one. I don't care so long as he's learned his lesson and I'm not having to fight some sorta golem because he mixed up his ah's and ay's.

Chaz: Look, I know it's an alias, we all have aliases, but do people really still name their kids 'Chaz?' I don't know a thing about this guy but he basically lives in a cardboard box and willingly asks people to call him Chaz. I don't trust him.

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Tommy Boy

People think my life is all about the fast rides and the girls, and the good times. No worries, no trouble just living fast and furious. And they are right. Of course. My life is great. Yep. No problems with the ladies at all. Why would you ask? I am smooth baby. Ahem. So yeah my life was like that, and then things changed. Things are actually kind of more intense and exciting now. I am definitely involved in a lot of things I didn't before I was trained in how to fight, and of course running the Shadows is kind of intense. But things are good. Still. Okay I don't really have the all the planes, boats and automobiles that I would like. But hey I am still a bit new to this Shadows thing. Give me some time and I will be much better equipped.

Quaesitor
Sounds like things have been hard for the kid. Unlike my life. Though there is some similarity in that we were both picked up by a Corp and given a limited SiN, and we both were kicked out.
Though as I understand it the reasons are rather different. Still that is something in common. Sounds like he had some trouble in the Shadows, but the kid can summon these things. MAgic things. Hmm Spirits, yeah that was what they are. That could be useful. Not really the kind of magic I am used to.

Her
Hmm kind of cute. Also kind of scary. No idea what her real name is, then again people in the Shadows don't generally go in for real names. Her is still a pretty strange name even for the Shadows. She does something to machines, doesn't seem to be a Decker though. Not sure I understand what it is she does. Of course whatever it is she does will be useful in this world, with how everpresent the matrix is.

Pepper
Seems like a spicy number, rather hot. Heh. Pretty enough. But a bit too spicy. Seems to have a chip on her shoulder or something. Seems to still have a day job which is good for her. Well enough for those who can do that kind of thing. Well when it comes to the shadows she seems to be an all arounder. Seems like she can do a lot of different things. Maybe not as well as a specialist but I am sure she will always have something to do to keep us alive. She also carries a katana. Yeah. And she has a truck, nothing fancy but quite serviceable.

Chaz Ashley
Hmm this man is apparently named Chaz. Don't see that much. Now I know I said Pepper was a all arounder but this guy really takes the cake. A Jack of All Trades type. Kind of smooth though. And dresses well. If you like those fancy suits and stuff, not a patch on a good hawaiian shirt though. Seems like he focuses a lot on breaking and entering. Getting in and getting out. Which will definitely be good for a lot of missions.

Quornes
Jun 23, 2011
Tommy Boy
Likeable? Yes. Annoying? Yes. But at least I can trust him...I think. The man is fast though and a devil behind the wheel.

Pepper
I'm really not sure whats in it for her. They already have the cushy life I was trying for, why the hell are they out here on the streets? And how far can we trust them? I'll keep my eye out that those guns don't aim our way.

Her
Technomancers are an interesting sort. I really wish I had time to really examine her aura but I'm afraid of pissing her off. As long as she does her part though I'll do mine.

Rhyos
Not sure if I really trust the guy or not. With his way with words he tends to soothe over any worries but is the guy really free from the clutches of SK? Or we just being taken for a ride here?

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

I am seeing some CharOP stuff in the discord and that is cool. I am hopefully over the worst of the cold but my washing machine straight up decided to sepuku itself today so it's been a fun day of dealing with landlords. Thread up tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3845763

threads' up

• Locked thread