Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

...is Caps/Rangers tonight since Columbus/Pittsburgh isn't a rivalry.

Also, whoever moved the NHL tag far the gently caress away from the Banme tags is good people. :hfive:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Anyone else get choppy video with NHL TV? Like it's not lagging. The audio and picture look fine. My internet is fine. But the picture freezes every few seconds. I use it in Chrome.

Anyone else seen this/fixed it? It's really annoying.

Lost Season
Nov 28, 2013

Bruins already up two in their revenge game against the Sens :toot:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Hot drat :siren: SONNY BOY :siren:.

Murray was out to lunch on that one.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Penguins still bad. Murray has been pretty poo poo this year tbf.

Grebo
Mar 29, 2012

2015-2016
2016-2017
2017-2018
2018-2019

BRUINS DEFENSE

Lost Season posted:

Bruins already up two in their revenge game against the Sens :toot:

It's a Christmas miracle. Especially Miller

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Milano needs to play his rear end off while Atkinson is out and either solidify his spot on the team once and for all or be a nice trading piece who's sold high, I can't tell which yet.

Jones now has a five-game point streak.

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Penguins still bad. Murray has been pretty poo poo this year tbf.

Maybe it's conditioning, but your team is still scary. It's kind of like watching Detroit in their decline, yet still being terrified.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Don't do that, JMFJ. You've been pretty good the last couple years, let's...let's not mess with success.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

CBJSprague24 posted:

Maybe it's conditioning, but your team is still scary. It's kind of like watching Detroit in their decline, yet still being terrified.

Murray is rocking like a .905 right now. So that's pretty bad. Having goalies seemingly making insane saves night in and night out is really annoying.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Calvert was inches from the highlight reel.

Murray is rocking like a .905 right now. So that's pretty bad. Having goalies seemingly making insane saves night in and night out is really annoying.

:siren: Ok, I see what you mean :siren:

e- Milano's first goal in 21 games, Jenner's first in 17.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Dec 28, 2017

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

The penguins are bad.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Like part of the issue is that the Pens have barely played with the lead this season. Oleksiak is a -2 now tonight I think. He's pretty bad.

Edit: In addition to that since day 1 this season the Pens have had some of the worst zone coverage I think I have ever seen.

rex rabidorum vires fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Dec 28, 2017

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Murray has looked super bad this game

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Having Werenski back would be ideal, but Nutivaara isn't a bad partner for Jones in the meantime. They've looked alright together if Torts ever decided to split Jones and Z up.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Oleksiak/Cole paring :stare:

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Like part of the issue is that the Pens have barely played with the lead this season. Oleksiak is a -2 now tonight I think. He's pretty bad.

Edit: In addition to that since day 1 this season the Pens have had some of the worst zone coverage I think I have ever seen.

Literally everything is wrong with them right now. Virtually nobody is producing points, especially the people they lean on, the defense is bad, Murray is playing poorly. There are no moves to make that will fix those problems.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

cenotaph posted:

Literally everything is wrong with them right now. Virtually nobody is producing points, especially the people they lean on, the defense is bad, Murray is playing poorly. There are no moves to make that will fix those problems.

I think you call Sprong up and stick him with Sid or Geno. I think you put Sheary with Phil and Sheahan. You fire Ryan Reaves into the loving sun. And you trade Hagelin for what you can get. I like Hags and he does a ton of super useful things, but 4 million in cap hit is an overpay.

Lost Season
Nov 28, 2013

:siren: NASH :siren:

Grebo
Mar 29, 2012

2015-2016
2016-2017
2017-2018
2018-2019

BRUINS DEFENSE
:siren:

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
I like this Bruins kicking the poo poo out of the Sens thing

http://i.imgur.com/wZQEPMb.gifv

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Save by Savard? :stare:

e- No, Phil put it off the outside of the net.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
Nash, of all loving people, beating MISTER DEFENSEMAN Karlsson

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

I think you call Sprong up and stick him with Sid or Geno. I think you put Sheary with Phil and Sheahan. You fire Ryan Reaves into the loving sun. And you trade Hagelin for what you can get. I like Hags and he does a ton of super useful things, but 4 million in cap hit is an overpay.

Sure, but none of those things unfuck Letang or Crosby. In fact calling up a better winger will probably make Crosby shoot even less and he's putting up a career low in shot totals.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

cenotaph posted:

The penguins are bad.

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Grebo
Mar 29, 2012

2015-2016
2016-2017
2017-2018
2018-2019

BRUINS DEFENSE
Here we go..

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
lol gently caress

Lost Season
Nov 28, 2013

Oh good, we're just gonna let the Sens back into this

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.
Go Nashville Rinne-Subbans.

E: gently caress, that was a good save by Allen.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Motte and Maatta on the ice at the same time almost caused Rimer to have to reboot.

Grebo
Mar 29, 2012

2015-2016
2016-2017
2017-2018
2018-2019

BRUINS DEFENSE
Miller looking.. good?

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

Lost Season posted:

Oh good, we're just gonna let the Sens back into this

It just wouldn't be The Bruins Playing at Home otherwise.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

cenotaph posted:

Sure, but none of those things unfuck Letang or Crosby. In fact calling up a better winger will probably make Crosby shoot even less and he's putting up a career low in shot totals.

Putting Ryan Reaves on Crosby's wing isn't going to make that better either. Sid is above 3 shots per game this season. Yes it's his lowest, but Sid averages between 3.4 and 3.1 shots per game in all of his seasons and 3.3 shots/game in his career. When Sheary and Jake were both promoted I would argue they created more space for Sid than he was able to get with other wingers. As he ages this is likely to be more important as well.

With all that said the Pens have been insanely unlucky this year with pucks not going in the net.

rex rabidorum vires fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Dec 28, 2017

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Guys falling all over the place at MSG

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Murray or Fleury?

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
hey cool Nash with a twofer

http://i.imgur.com/wZQEPMb.gifv

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

CBJSprague24 posted:

Murray or Fleury?

Dude is shook af

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
:siren: Craig Smith :siren:

Great play by Josi as well.

Grebo
Mar 29, 2012

2015-2016
2016-2017
2017-2018
2018-2019

BRUINS DEFENSE
That was pretty :siren: Nash!

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Putting Ryan Reaves on Crosby's wing isn't going to make that better either. Sid is above 3 shots per game this season. Yes it's his lowest, but Sid averages between 3.4 and 3.1 shots per game in all of his seasons and 3.3 shots/game in his career. When Sheary and Jake were both promoted I would argue they created more space for Sid than he was able to get with other wingers. As he ages this is likely to be more important as well.

With all that said the Pens have been insanely unlucky this year with pucks not going in the net.

The article I read said he was down to 2.9 and his career was 3.7 or something like that. But yeah, the puck just won't go in the net.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
was that hooking or interference? Cause if they called that interference on Bergeron :wtf::lol::wtf::lol::wtf:

• Locked thread