Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

normally i'd say i can't believe this happened, but it is elise the great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

baram. posted:

normally i'd say i can't believe this happened, but it is elise the great.

It's real, and elise is great.

cat_herder
Mar 17, 2010

BE GAY
DO CRIME

this is the best thread. I'm impressed it came out well! the mole-style sauce is super cool, too. I usually remove the seeds and veins from any pepper I work with, so it's encouraging that it came out more sweet than hot even with them.

you're doing great work, ma'am :patriot:

edit: only just realized you got New Mexico chiles, haha. Thank you for supporting our bizarre little desert.

cat_herder fucked around with this message at 06:54 on Dec 29, 2017

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

elise the great posted:

I’ve been fired as a caregiver at least twenty times— people do this for all sorts of reasons, although I can honestly say I’ve never been fired for failing to appreciate the flavor of amniotic membranes.
Yes, but have you been fired for your opinions re: whether chili and beans go together? :colberts:

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

Make the placenta sausage in the shape of a puntl for a proper tribute to Elise

Samog
Dec 13, 2006
At least I'm not an 07.
Oh hell yes

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

jabby posted:

Maybe we shouldn't be using the word 'fresh' to describe babies in this particular thread.

Excuse me? Do you not remember the carol Silent Night, Holy Night? 'Holy infant, so tender and mild'?

elise the great
May 1, 2012

You do not have to be good. You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.
Sweet baby Jesus Christ on a cracker

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

15 Points. 1,651 Views.

Imgur can't handle it. Or they are proponents of beans in cannibal chilli. Hard to say.

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

Facebook Aunt posted:

15 Points. 1,651 Views.

Imgur can't handle it. Or they are proponents of beans in cannibal chilli. Hard to say.

Need to get it circulating round a few choice subreddits. r/wtf would enjoy I suspect.

elise the great
May 1, 2012

You do not have to be good. You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.
I don’t know how to reddit but maybe I should learn

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

elise the great posted:

Don't. Just put on imgur under the right tags and reddit will pick it up

elise the great
May 1, 2012

Tags? Can I add those or do I have to repost?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

elise the great posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOqb_UzJSUQ

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

jabby posted:

Dropping in from the healthcare thread to witness Elise becoming a legend in yet another forum.

I enjoyed the write up, especially the phrase "you can't miss the fact that's it's human placenta". Like if you gave the chilli to anyone they'd immediately go 'eww, there's human placenta in this!'

initial response to thread: "well, this is novel"

read bolded

double check OP

new response: :stare:

(is this three forums now or did I miss one / five? I know of her job stories, the Elfcockenlied, and this)

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What's the Elfcocken lied one?

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Randaconda posted:

What's the Elfcocken lied one?

Elf dicks are flaccid and elf cooters have tentacles

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
:munch:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I’ll take undiagnosed mental illness for $300, Alex.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

The diagnosis is pure awesome.

elise the great
May 1, 2012

I mean, it ain’t no secret that I’m kind of a mess of a human. I was raised Jesus-homeschooled and borderline feral by mentally ill parents, and I absolutely have anxiety and depression issues. Plus I just had a kid, so I haven’t slept in... ever.

But placenta chili is a good coping mechanism, right?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Feed the newborn chilli. This thread requires it.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Technically after she eats the chili she then feeds it to her baby, if she is breastfeeding. (Can’t assume anything these days, we always had to supplement)

elise the great
May 1, 2012

I am breastfeeding this child his own digested and metabolized flesh AS I SPEAK. You know, considering that I killed (er, pulled life support from) that woman during the eclipse while I was pregnant with him, we might really be making progress on this raise-the-Antichrist thing

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

elise the great posted:

You know, considering that I killed (er, pulled life support from) that woman during the eclipse while I was pregnant with him

what is your deal

elise the great
May 1, 2012

I work on an ICU and read a lot of bad sci-fi as a kid

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

what is your deal
Look, keep asking questions and you'll find out what NECROTIC BUTTSLOUGH is all about. And maybe some vivid descriptions of how high blood sugar is slicing your body apart from the inside.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
And also bad fantasy. Yet Tolkien is loved.

Stir the chili with one of your puntls Elise. For science. Or something.

E - don't ask about the butt slough. That was a trip.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Manuel Calavera posted:

And also bad fantasy. Yet Tolkien is loved.

Stir the chili with one of your puntls Elise. For science. Or something.

E - don't ask about the butt slough. That was a trip.

:justpost:

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

if you cooked a chinese herbal soup broth out of the placenta you could have fed your placenta to your child immediately without all the breastfeeding / metabolizing nonsense. it's just extra work for you!

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

There will come a day when something awful content will be more nostalgia for better days than creation of new memories

But it is not this day

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010

Data Graham posted:

There will come a day when something awful content will be more nostalgia for better days than creation of new memories

But it is not this day

Are these really the memories we want?

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

The memories we want, but not the memories we deserve.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

elise the great posted:

I am breastfeeding this child his own digested and metabolized flesh AS I SPEAK. You know, considering that I killed (er, pulled life support from) that woman during the eclipse while I was pregnant with him, we might really be making progress on this raise-the-Antichrist thing

I really want to meet the father of your child.
So many questions.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Threads like this make SA special still to this day. I kind of hope reddit doesn’t find the imgur pics. They don’t deserve this.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender
There are imgur comments that are mostly :barf: reaction gifs, and imgur comments are basically "reddit, only worse somehow".

elise the great
May 1, 2012

LingcodKilla posted:

I really want to meet the father of your child.
So many questions.

I have so many questions of my own. We’ve been married for ten years and I would just like to know how on earth he puts up with my bullshit? I mean the man has had options all along. He is basically a saint.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

elise the great posted:

I have so many questions of my own. We’ve been married for ten years and I would just like to know how on earth he puts up with my bullshit? I mean the man has had options all along. He is basically a saint.

I could say the same thing about my wife.

Opposites attract I guess.

How’s the leftovers?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

elise the great posted:

Stockholm syndrome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mofette
Jan 9, 2004

Hey you! It's the sound, in your head goes round and round

This is the most sane placenta eating thread I've ever read.

I'm not sure that's a high bar, but I read the whole thing and I'm grateful you did it... I think?

• Locked thread