Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

edit: The best crash in the game is when you're riding shotgun and your partner drops so the game just has him floor it and you're using your crappy car as an atv in a straight line in the mountains

first time this happened to me the car managed to bounce itself around all rocks/trees/houses without slowing down enough for me to bail till we crossed half the map and dunked into the sea

gt is xbox unsuck, playing on OC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
does pc have locational chat or whatever its called? ie. can you talk to the loser hiding the shack next to you?

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
who has swapped to controller binding b?

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
squads are a handicap when you are playing with retards

“Awww I was on single fire”
“My gun was only shooting one bullet”
“How come he can shooting in auto?”

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
its a glitchy pos, last patch brought back the lock ups

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Drav posted:

So you like the nuclear plant? Any tips over there?

I like the small plant, there’s normally enough kit for 2-3 people

Land on the southern roof/balcony and work down

If it’s loaded with people the road to the West has good poo poo and a car normally, you can get a gun and pop people as they leave to grab whatever good poo poo they did

pray the circle isn’t north west if you miss out in a vehicle

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

veni veni veni posted:

Call me a pansy, but my favorite place to land is still "as loving far away from everyone else as possible" At least when I'm solo I'll almost always go for the most unassuming block of farmhouses I can find. Early firefights can be fun with a squad though.

embrace death and always be looking for gunfights

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
Always grab the uzi stock if you just dropped, makes uzi god tier for early game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
now they just need the game to remember controller setttings instead of defaulting them