Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I can not figure out how to throw a grenade

such is life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
This game is a buggy piece of poo poo but I really like it

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

vlad3217 posted:

This sums up my feelings well. GT: vlad3217

gt: Skullgrind

I've never had the game crash during solo, just duo and team

edit: The best crash in the game is when you're riding shotgun and your partner drops so the game just has him floor it and you're using your crappy car as an atv in a straight line in the mountains

Pimpcasso fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Dec 31, 2017

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

I always go to the building in the top right corner in duo. You will either have a car spawn in the garage or another vehicle across the street almost every time. All the wood heads go to the school and apartments.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

The Midniter posted:

Honestly the cosmetic stuff really doesn't make a huge difference since you accidentally put on zubaz and puffy shirts when you're trying to pick up some 5.56, or willingly put on one of those long black coats which I personally think look pretty rad with a level 3 helmet.

All the clothing is more or less indistinguishable, anyway.

Hit your start button when come on a pile of poo poo so you can actually pick what you want instead of spamming the x button