Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BobKnob
Jul 23, 2002

Vikings are pirates only cooler. Oh yeah not a furry.
I am awful! Gamertag: BobknobLLJK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BobKnob
Jul 23, 2002

Playing and trying to join group right now. Gt: BobknobLLJK

BobKnob
Jul 23, 2002

Just when I started to think I had something going and that I started to git gud, I have a huge run of humiliating defeats.

I hate having to run away from the circle of death the entire first 10 minutes. They should slow it down or have it start later. Especially sucks when the safe zone spawns on the other side of the map. Though the only real highlight from the past day was when I was running from the blue wall and some rear end in a top hat in a buggy got out to "duel" me. We run from cover to cover trading shots until he is a good way away from the buggy so I just steal it and leave him there just in time for him to be enveloped. My fun didn't last long as I crashed soon after and rejoined the game dead.

It seems like the latest patch has made weapons and equipment much more scarce. When are we getting the new map?

BobKnob
Jul 23, 2002

VSS is an insane weapon. It is a 9mm sniper rifle that can fire in full auto and starts with silencer and 4x scope. It also has almost no recoil. I found one for the first time last night and the next game my duo partner found one. Killed 2 people with it.

BobKnob
Jul 23, 2002

They need to get the kill cams up. Also, I would like to play on the second PC map. I wish my PC wasn't a piece of crap.

BobKnob
Jul 23, 2002

When you see blood, that definitely means you are hitting someone right? There is no lag thing where it only looks like you are hitting someone and they are really fine?
I made a guy look like he was pouring from the Overlook hotel elevators and he was still able to kill me.
I see PUBG videos where people are one shotting people with shotguns and it seems like I need to hit someone at least four times. I really hate shotguns if you can't tell.
Lag also seems really really bad. Worse than I have ever seen it. I rubberbanded around an apartment building and didn't see one thing until I was walking out of the door and then all of a sudden there was debris and items everywhere where there were none before.

BobKnob
Jul 23, 2002

Thanks. I got my first top ten for awhile and also got my first and second pan save. Two sniper shots that woulda went into my rear end, deflected. Enough time to get cover from that guy only to be blown away by another guy right after.

BobKnob
Jul 23, 2002

I haven't played in a month or two, is everything much more scarce? I can hit three houses and not find one gun. When I find a gun, it only has one box of ammo next to it when it used to spawn with two.

BobKnob
Jul 23, 2002

I am three times better on the new map for some reason. I got my first chicken dinner(loving finally) and finish top ten most of the time. Guns are plentiful and I never seem to have to race the blue wall.

BobKnob
Jul 23, 2002

Am I crazy or does the gun switching noise can sound a lot like a door opening? Did they change it? I never noticed it before.

I agree on Miramar. There also seems to be a great deal more weapon spawns there. I can actually go into a group of houses and come out with a decent long gun, also a gently caress ton of vertical forgrips for some reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BobKnob
Jul 23, 2002

I have killed someone with a shotgun for the first time ever after months of playing... so maybe?