Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

XtraSmiley
Oct 4, 2002

veni veni veni posted:

Are you guys playing in groups together? Might grab this today.

I have a code for $20 if you want it. PM me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XtraSmiley
Oct 4, 2002

He's got it, I'll post when he pays.

XtraSmiley
Oct 4, 2002

Chemmy posted:

No matter where you are in a vehicle hold down A to go to the driver seat.

And hold left bumper to turbo. God, there are some many things I would probably be better at if I just RTFM...

XtraSmiley
Oct 4, 2002

PabloBOOM posted:

Had a fantastic round where the last circles where I'm the middle of a field with not even a hay bale for cover. Pretty much five people crawling around while the other five drive in ever-smaller circles running us over by sheer luck until I think the final 5 were all in cars in a tiny circle and I'm real sad I couldn't spectate the cluster that must've been after I got clowned at random.

That was me, you're welcome, I died 4th though, so eh...

No seriously, what this game needs is the spectator mode that Fortnight has, that would be so much better than what we have right now...