Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

It can't be 2007. The CBJ look like they might actually have a team which could be perennially competent at worst.

VGK/LA starts on NBC Live Extra at 10:20pm EST.

e- The Connolly goal looks like an EA NHL glitch with the puck and Dobby moving into the net in sync.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Dec 29, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

GO KNIGHTS GO. My VGK jersey is at my place or I'd wear it.

e- Khudobin taunting Oshie with the glove and then giving him a tap on the back afterward. :lol:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

But I don't want to chant Fleury anymore. I can actually pull for him again. :(

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

This is the last scheduled VGK game on national TV this season*, which means NBC needs to toss out some who-gives-a-gently caress BUF/FLA midweek game off the schedule for more Knights action.

*...until April. :getin:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

DuhSal posted:

:siren: holy poo poo what a play..

leafs are... i'm not going to say it.

Playing Phoenix?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: JAM :siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: PERRON :siren:

• Locked thread