Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
we had a cool new years resolution thread this year  thanks fluffie 

i thought itd be cool to have one for next year too!

we can encourage each other and hold each others feet joints to the fire and maybe improve our ideas and stuff too

personally my goals are to eat even less meat next year and to start playing concerts (im actually hoping to tour europe after graduation) (oh and im hoping to graduate college fiiiiiiiiiiiinally :3:)

lets have a good year yall :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

we had a cool new years resolution thread this year  thanks fluffie 

i thought itd be cool to have one for next year too!

we can encourage each other and hold each others feet joints to the fire and maybe improve our ideas and stuff too

personally my goals are to eat even less meat next year and to start playing concerts (im actually hoping to tour europe after graduation) (oh and im hoping to graduate college fiiiiiiiiiiiinally :3:)

lets have a good year yall :)

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

FluffieDuckie

Yay resolutions.

It’s time to get my holiday rear end to the gym.

January I will work out 3 times a week.

February I will work out 4 times a week.

March I will work out 5 times a week.

Posting gym pics worked last year to keep me honest so let’s do that again

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
God as my witness, I shall have my PhD by the end of this semester.

I will do "things" with "people" "outside."

I will post one story a week on me blog, so as to grow my arte.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
I will lose a lot more weight than I already have and get hot internet babes on each arm by February!!!!

Piso Mojado

I have two goals.

1. go to the gym 3 days/week, and try to do something active every day. I also need to drop some weight, so this will be merged in the gym goal. 10lbs less would be good for me.

2. learn how to surf. I've started but it's not going very well.

TOOT BOOT

1. Read more
2. Quit smoking
3. Actually use my tablet sometimes
4. Start working through my massive backlog of unplayed games on Steam

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

TOOT BOOT posted:

4. Start working through my massive backlog of unplayed games on Steam

yeah this

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
1. start smoking

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I’m going to sincerely conquer my crippling anxiety and get the gently caress out of the house more and also tackle my even worse driving anxiety to accomplish the same. PTSD is a bitch, folks

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Robot Made of Meat

Splatmaster posted:

I’m going to sincerely conquer my crippling anxiety and get the gently caress out of the house more and also tackle my even worse driving anxiety to accomplish the same. PTSD is a bitch, folks

You can do it, Splat. I've been working on socializing, and everything you can do will help. Even joining SA forums was a big step for me.

To add: I WILL get a real job, and close down my comfortable, but failing business.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

City of Glompton

1. I am going to break up with refined carbs.

2. I am going to break up with all news/commentary except for the dinky local news site (I've been doing this already this week and it's been helpful for my mood).

3. I am going to practice patience & letting go.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

City of Glompton

apparently I'm going to double post too

Piso Mojado

City of Glompton posted:

apparently I'm going to double post too

you did it :peanut:

Piso Mojado

Nosfereefer posted:

1. start smoking

this is seriously cool and im jealous

Koishi Komeiji

1. Play more video games.

2. Use my trademarked catchphrase "Kiss it slappy!"™ more often.

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
I'm going to join the crips

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

blaise rascal posted:

playing popular hip hop standards lounge style on piano in a smoky trap house

"I need a plug... doo do wa do doo

Need some meech, some o' that di-eeeee-go.. do wa doo do "

I'm gonna quit smoking*

*tobacco

blaise rascal

I've been trapped in here for almost two months. As God is my witness, in 2018 I will finally figure out how to leave "breakout room escape adventures"

Koishi Komeiji

Hugh Malone posted:

I'm gonna quit smoking*

:stonk:

:peanut:

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

blaise rascal posted:

Lesser known gang departments and officers:

* BlueKoders - the Crips' in house tech support
* Latin Archdukes
* Hell's Anglers - the country retreat for bikers

alnilam

blaise rascal posted:

I've been trapped in here for almost two months. As God is my witness, in 2018 I will finally figure out how to leave "breakout room escape adventures"

BIRDCON 2017

i don't normally do resolutions but i'm going to try and be more disappointing this year. at least 3 days/week.

FluffieDuckie

Update: I exercised today.

So for those keeping track, that’s one day in a row so far this year.

FluffieDuckie

Also anyone who updates us once a month will qualify for a *special prize*

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
my goal this year is to spend less time with my family and hobbies and more time posting here

FluffieDuckie

HUSKY DILF posted:

my goal this year is to spend less time with my family and hobbies and more time posting here

This kind of behavior will earn you the special prize of friendship

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
1. fix my flat bike tire
2. ride it

everything else will fall into place after that.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

City of Glompton

I did not eat any refined carbs today and I didn't read any real news. nothing tried my patience so that's cool too. I think I did ok for day 1

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

HUSKY DILF posted:

HUSKY DEADBEAT DILF? :ohdear:

also i 8 eat no meat today. idk if im gon go str8 vegetarian but ima try to eat good and less meat at least so :yeah:

and i think i realized that i actually like, really trust an old friend so maybe i can learn to trust myself too :unsmith:

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
It's so freaking hard, but I'm still doing it, no cigarettes. Just weed and drinks

:toxx:

Misses duck please ban me if I smoke and post about it

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
I PAYED OFF MY STUDENT LOANS IN FULL YESTERDAY. I'M ENTERING 2018 DEBT FREE bitches! :awesome: My resolution is to move out of my parents house. I also might save up to pay for my lasik before so. That's maybe 2.5 months of saving, very doable now tho :D :D

FluffieDuckie posted:

Yay resolutions.

It’s time to get my holiday rear end to the gym.

Absolute same. Except only 3 times throughout. I stopped going cause of a huge work project, but it happens to be over on the 4th. Very faintly having pecs makes me feel better about myself no matter what's going on.

byob historian

w2g on the loans^^^

maybe ill do that one day hopefully :unsmith:

Hugh Malone posted:

It's so freaking hard, but I'm still doing it, no cigarettes. Just weed and drinks

:toxx:

Misses duck please ban me if I smoke and post about it

i remember i was smokin a joint and i started coffin real hard like , then i knew i had to quit smokin cigarettes cuz they was interferin with whats rly important

i believe in you, just think how :stoked: youll be to drink your cigarette money instead a burnin it! :yeah:

Piso Mojado

Update:
Im travelling this week in a rediculous climate so things have been tough for me. Ive been eating modest portions, but not healthy since im eating out nearly every meal. It's too cold in this place to run or bike, so i signed up for a 7 day trial at the gym near the house im staying at. Unfortunately, the gym looked like a madhouse today so i went home and ate a weed gummi instead.

Piso Mojado fucked around with this message at 16:06 on Jan 3, 2018

byob historian

yay weed! w 2 make 2018 some kinda g r e a t

blaise rascal

blaise rascal posted:

Update: I just touched down in LA, and met with some local gang leaders who said that in order to join, I have to, gulp, kill someone!! 😖I don't really want to do this but I'd hate to let down my byobbo frens in the resolution thread 👀😅

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Don't worry my man I can commit a murder in your place

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Not literally that would be messy and probably you

Twenty Four

blaise rascal posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sockingtonsworth

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

to start playing concerts

me too!! I’m pretty nervous since my music is all in the production and isn’t very impressive when I do it live (imo) but I figure a lot of people won’t notice that anyway so I’m going to give it a try

Hugh Malone posted:

I'm gonna quit smoking*

*tobacco

I quit 3 months ago and it was very hard so I’m here for u dawg!!! it was very worth it, I feel so much better now. you can do it!

• Locked thread