Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Once again going to be early and not checking results until the next day pays dividends to my stress levels.

Bummer about FL, sucks to lose to that piece of poo poo. At least Walker and Kobach are gone though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

Thalantos posted:

Some of us have to live in these shitbird states, how about you gently caress off?

How about not extrapolating to the whole nation then? Why is that so difficult?

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop

Paracaidas posted:

We're counting Fight For incremental increases to $12 as left policy now?

Is the question how many of the defeated Republicans were first termers, or?

More accurately how many seats flipped in in 2016 and back in 2018. First termers may be retirees/primarying out the incumbant, etc.

e: won't be perfect due to some mid-cycle map redrawing, but does give a decent first approximation.

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

Wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma

Does anyone know if this means that the Migrant Caravan of Swole Criminals and Terrorists is now being warmly welcomed?

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Thalantos posted:

Some of us have to live in these shitbird states, how about you gently caress off?

Hi I live in Texas and that garbage can gently caress off. Goons are making the exact mistake low-info people do by focusing entirely on the big-ticket races and ignoring everything else.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Nail Rat posted:

Rauner being gone is tempered by what a sack of poo poo Pritzker is.
But compared to the garbage fire that was Bruce "Let's starve the entire state budget for two years" Rauner, I'm glad to have him out.

What was it? We got the evil billionaire instead of the cartoonishly evil billionaire. That's a win.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Arist posted:

If it wasn't clear, I was talking purely on a personal level. I got too excited.
:same:

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

God if we’re relying on Republican voters to vote for leftist issues we’ve already lost.

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

There, now I can tell when you're posting.

-- A friend :)

Taerkar posted:

Don't be silly. The GOP doesn't listen to their base. They instruct their base.

This is very true. Not my idea, but someone on Twitter noted that while Democrats were just saying "vote" Republicans were saying "vote red".

Fox News will gladly instruct their viewers to vote down progressive ballot initiatives if they can come up with a scary way to spin it. (And they can.)

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
hey how'd Tester do, I know Trump had a hateboner for him after he outed dr pill popper

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
USPOL Winter is here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3873659

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
If Abram's race goes to a runoff this'll be reopened around Thanksgivingish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
New State/Local thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3873661

Somebody fucked around with this message at 19:53 on Dec 14, 2018

• Locked thread