Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...
Jury's nickname should be "Hung". It works on multiple levels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Oh, word?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Sad to see Reginald Denny take another beating

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Rick Glenn's likability would change immeasurably if he changed the name to to Ric Glenn

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
What if he changed his name to Glenn Rick

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lid posted:

Forrest Griffin's Fentanyl Gonzo Adventures
Goddamn that is just magical.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Roundtree has a tattoo that says Philippians 4:20

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
it doesnt look like hes cutting much weight at all, in fact he looks totally out of shape

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
"This guy got into mma to lose weight" as a fat polish man jiggles in the wind

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Hmmm a buff man with 400 tattoos vs. a completely out of shape man from an eastern bloc nation . This is 140 lb japanese man vs 260 lb steroid american levels of classic MMA matchup

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

this is the first time in a long time i'm not working on a saturday and i'm super worried i'm gonna see my sexy boyfriend carlos condit beaten into retirement

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
http://twitter.com/secretmovesmma/status/947295074731417610

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Khalil Rountree is so much fun to watch. drat.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Yeah we've seen the out of shape shlubby looking guy whos secretly insanely deadly. What if my thing is I'm out of shape, but Also I'm bad at fighting? - Michal Olesziaklulakulak

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Work Friend Keven posted:

Yeah we've seen the out of shape shlubby looking guy whos secretly insanely deadly. What if my thing is I'm out of shape, but Also I'm bad at fighting? - Michal Olesziaklulakulak

lol

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I like Rountree....please don't piss hot.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Nevermind Round Tree had three and one half minutes of gas and now he's deliberately blocking punches with his face

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
Rountree is dead already lol

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Addendum my fighter opponent has three minutes of gas

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

Nevermind Round Tree had three and one half minutes of gas and now he's deliberately blocking punches with his face

It's Rountree...cause he got no D

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
even fat trashweights don't gas that fast

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Mechafunkzilla posted:

It's Rountree...cause he got no D

how do you know hes got no dick?

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Gokhan Saki would have easily kicked Rountree's rear end.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
In tribute to polish mma legend Pudz for my opponent i will come in covered in muscles and roids and be begging for my heart medication after exerting myself from walking

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

RounTree re-gassed from walking backwards for 40 seconds

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
saki would have ko'd this dude who did steroids to lose weight and prove joe rogan's fat guy strong leg hypothesis

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Anik has called the meathead something different every time

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

i feel blessed to have seen so many fighters gas so early in this night of fights

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
anik is there? lol i didnt even notice him between rogan and dom's dumb poo poo

The Duck of Death
Nov 19, 2009

Dr. Abysmal posted:

Gokhan Saki would have easily kicked Rountree's rear end.

Saki was also dead at the end of R1 in his last fight against a can.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
Live from Rountree's corner

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Two minutes to go in the first round. "He's exhausted."

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Had a bit of Mir-Arlovski.gif at the beginning of the round there.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Dom constantly needling Joe will never get old

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

The Duck of Death posted:

Saki's also actually good in the few minutes of gas that he has, and was still dangerous when tired.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
both strength and cardio have strong genetic components, dom.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

The Duck of Death posted:

absolutely true

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
Cruz and Rogan need to just gently caress already

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

Oleksiejczuk just put on a bona fide clinic on how to win a fight against an opponent who's having an asthma attack, even if you don't have any power or technique or really talent in general

good stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

You can take steroids till you're not fat but you will still have a fat man's spirit.

• Locked thread