Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
I like how the main card is all at least name guys but also Dan Hooker vs Mark Nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mewse
May 2, 2006

schweens posted:

Cruz and Rogan need to just gently caress already

Ah yes listening to Anik on his own does NOT feel like taking a cheese grater to my ears

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
Dan Severn looks way less depressing than I would've thought. C f his disciple Don Frye who is younger but looks geriatric.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Due to monkeyshines and shenanigans i am now at a Buffalo Wild Wings to see this fight, legally, instead of Tommy Wisseau

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

im watching now

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
Has Cyborg shrunk a lot? Without two side-by-side pictures, I'm not sure I can tell, but Holly does not look at all the smaller woman, there.

meatloafkitten
Mar 2, 2004

To the KISS-copter!

Bluedeanie posted:

Due to monkeyshines and shenanigans i am now at a Buffalo Wild Wings to see this fight, legally, instead of Tommy Wisseau

get 5 honey bbq, 5 caribbean jerk, 5 mango habanero.

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...

Neurosis posted:

Dan Severn looks way less depressing than I would've thought. C f his disciple Don Frye who is younger but looks geriatric.

Dan Severn is one of those guys who looks 45 when he's 25, but then doesn't age for 30 years

ccubed
Jul 14, 2016

How's it hanging, brah?
Is picking boogers the best base for MMA? Condit will show us tonight.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Hope Carlos Condit isn't done. Well, we'll see now since the fight is happening. Enjoy!

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Condit failing to defend takedowns its just like riding a bike

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Is it the done thing now to come out to songs shilling some lovely Netflix film? Because I’ve never rooted for the other guy so hard after that.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Big John looks a lot like Tae Kwon Douglas

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I'm concerned that Comely Carlo just doesn't have it anymore.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Good long shot of buffer looking at this phone

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Did buffer bring the staff of a foot locker and claim they were his friends again

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Carlos looks like poo poo.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
maybe handsome carlos should have focused less on being handsome and more on suplex defense

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Just remembered RDA manhandled Magny like nothing. That guy is pretty good.

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

at least both corners gave good advice there. carlos looks real washed

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
http://twitter.com/craiglyus/status/947308421732360192

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Ratios and Tendency posted:

Carlos looks like poo poo.

TheTofuShop posted:

at least both corners gave good advice there. carlos looks real washed

He actually kind of does, and I usually think goons are exaggerating when they're talking smack about former superstars and fading fan-favorites.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
ah goddamnit. i like neil fine and all, but condit is much more exciting when he's on his game, so i was hoping for him to crush magny.

lol

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.
Condit looks uninterested in being there. He has lost the fire.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
My boys are done rip Carlos and Robbie

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...
Condit didn't get hurt, that's basically a win

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

El Roncho posted:

Condit looks uninterested in being there. He has lost the fire.

The Natural Born "Meh"

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Neil is like the permanent 12th ranked guy, he's like a guy who would have been champ in 2002. It's really really bad if carlos can't beat him.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Man they're really trying to push this lovely Netflix movie huh.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Condit drops to 0.500 in the UFC. Granted 5 of those 7 losses are to champs, but still.

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

Work Friend Keven posted:

Neil is like the permanent 12th ranked guy, he's like a guy who would have been champ in 2002. It's really really bad if carlos can't beat him.

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.
Carlos Condit's future does not look... BRIGHT.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
remember when Carla Esparza lost to something called a "Randa Markos"

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Man, this card needs a pick me up and Carla Esparza isn't the one to do it

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Soothing Vapors posted:

remember when Carla Esparza lost to something called a "Randa Markos"

Let me "break kayfabe" for a moment & be real with you: No.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Unfunny Poster posted:

Man they're really trying to push this lovely Netflix movie huh.

I think netflix may have spent too much money securing will smith and now we all get to enjoy the advertising push

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

The gently caress. This isn't the firs ttime we've heard this walkout song tonight, is it? Is this for that stupid movie?

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dr. Abysmal posted:

Man, this card needs a pick me up and Carla Esparza isn't the one to do it

Yeah but her early 2000s "Let the Bodies Hit The Floor" is.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Work Friend Keven posted:

Let me "break kayfabe" for a moment & be real with you: No.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CommonShore posted:

The gently caress. This isn't the firs ttime we've heard this walkout song tonight, is it? Is this for that stupid movie?

Yes.

• Locked thread