Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«139 »
peramene
Oct 13, 2015

In returns to come, remember
always and forever
that future,
your family, your people
they are worth the fight for.
If today the sands will it:
goodbye, my friend.

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

I apologize for the cage.

...- --- .. -.-. . / ..-. .-. .. . -. -.. / -... .- -..
VOICE FRIEND BAD

Preliminary Phase is over! Results are in your character sheets!

BATTLEFIELD: The Alamo

quote:

Texans already suffered a severe loss here, forever etched into their state's history and memory. Under the sun's punishing heat that bakes the earth dry, the spirits of bygone times inspire some to greatness.
DEFENDED: May only be attacked if the División del Norte has achieved victory at Palo Alto.
Universal Effect: All Desperadoes/Vaqueros receive the effects of the IMPETUOUS status for the duration of this battle, regardless of HP. All other players suffer -1 Stamina for the duration of this battle. (HP is not affected.)

BATTLE FORMATION
pre:
		TXSG
Anidav		Bifauxnen
Mithross	Natural20	peramene

Gamerofthegame	Lord of Hats	SalTheBard
IllegallySober	King Burgundy	Tobbs Gnawed	tpink
		DdN

Battle phase starts now. Deadline for submitting Battle actions is ~14 hours from now, 11:30 AM ET Monday.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

I apologize for the cage.

...- --- .. -.-. . / ..-. .-. .. . -. -.. / -... .- -..
VOICE FRIEND BAD

Sincere apologies, but I have to delay resolution of this battle till tonight - I just don't have enough time to focus on it today with work stuff, and don't want to rush things. Thank you for your patience!

«139 »