Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYDfwUJzYQg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice

busb posted:

Kill all anime first ofc

I ain't seen none of them pictures o' chinese cartoons but how, pray tell, do ya kill it?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
busb sus af imo

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
However u can friend

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice

busb posted:

However u can friend

*squints eyes* but uh, don't you look like one of 'em?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

b-minus1 posted:

busb sus af imo

not as sus as u

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Xad posted:

*squints eyes* but uh, don't you look like one of 'em?

no

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

b-minus1 posted:

busb sus af imo

Hello B- :angel:

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Ah'm tryin' to suss out what 'SUS' means an' I'm drawin' a blank. Anyone wanna help a pardner out so's I kin vote accordingly?

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice

Prince of Space posted:

Ah'm tryin' to suss out what 'SUS' means an' I'm drawin' a blank. Anyone wanna help a pardner out so's I kin vote accordingly?

Short fer "suspicious"

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
:doh: Aw dang, now I got it!

It's sus as in 'suspect,' or 'surspicious.'

How is busb bein' "sus"?
Oh wait,

busb posted:

Kill all dogs

^^^ :cawg: Yep, that's sus as all heck!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Prince of Space posted:

How is busb bein' "sus"?

busb

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

susb

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice

Mystery solved

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
bus?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Bifauxnen posted:

Okay, everyone!

Let's all report in in an orderly fashion here. Obviously we want to have an idea of what people can do in battle, but not give away too much detailed information. So I've prepared a little survey to help everyone give me some nice rough claims to get started with. Please answer these questions in a timely manner and then y'all can get on with jokephase while I stay out of your way and obsess over the results.

1. Do you want to be in battle tonight?
A - YESSSSSSS
B - Yes
C - No
D - NO!!!

2. Okay, that's your N1 choice, but is that like, your overall position, or just a tactical choice for right now?
A - Please continue to keep me (on/off) the battlefield at all times if possible (unless I'm just about to die and need to heal up, obviously)
B - I'd really prefer to stay (on/off) the battlefield overall, yeah - but this might change if say, I'm out of Shine, or maybe I could still do something cool in the other position every once in a while.
C - That's my choice right now but I don't really care, I'm awesome both on and off the battlefield
D - That's my choice right now but I don't really care, I suck both on and off the battlefield

3. Regardless of what you answered above, assuming you end up in battle eventually.... front row or back row?
A. Front
B. Back

4. Do you have a very clear preference between Physical and Occult abilities? DON'T give away which one yet, just wondering... do you actually have to care about what kind of buffs you get?
A. Yeah, I definitely favor one type over the other WHICH I WILL NOT SAY JUST YET BECAUSE I AM A SMART TOWNIE TOWN
B. Nah, its all good

5a. If you had a dayvig right now, who would you shoot and why
5b. besides me

B, B, A, B, no clue

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Seeing lots of betas in this thread

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990
bsubicious

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

B - Yes

2. Okay, that's your N1 choice, but is that like, your overall position, or just a tactical choice for right now?
A - Please continue to keep me (on) the battlefield at all times if possible (unless I'm just about to die and need to heal up, obviously)

3. Regardless of what you answered above, assuming you end up in battle eventually.... front row or back row?
A. Front

4. Do you have a very clear preference between Physical and Occult abilities? DON'T give away which one yet, just wondering... do you actually have to care about what kind of buffs you get?
A. Yeah, I definitely favor one type over the other WHICH I WILL NOT SAY JUST YET BECAUSE I AM A SMART TOWNIE TOWN

5b. besides me

busb because this is, of course, the anime thread

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Tired Moritz posted:

Seeing lots of betas in this thread

would shoot moritz

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

Bifauxnen posted:

Okay, everyone!

Let's all report in in an orderly fashion here. Obviously we want to have an idea of what people can do in battle, but not give away too much detailed information. So I've prepared a little survey to help everyone give me some nice rough claims to get started with. Please answer these questions in a timely manner and then y'all can get on with jokephase while I stay out of your way and obsess over the results.

A - YESSSSSSS
B - Yes
C - No
D - NO!!!

A - Please continue to keep me (on/off) the battlefield at all times if possible (unless I'm just about to die and need to heal up, obviously)
B - I'd really prefer to stay (on/off) the battlefield overall, yeah - but this might change if say, I'm out of Shine, or maybe I could still do something cool in the other position every once in a while.
C - That's my choice right now but I don't really care, I'm awesome both on and off the battlefield
D - That's my choice right now but I don't really care, I suck both on and off the battlefield

A. Front
B. Back

B. Nah, its all good

5b. besides me

B, B, A, B, nobody this is like page 3? Ask again later today.

(although my favorite dayvig ever was in a game I ran, where imgay shot someone on like his second post, then spent the game declaring he had single handedly cleared that player as town)

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Bifauxnen posted:

B - Yes
C - No

Not fussed.

A - Please continue to keep me (on) the battlefield at all times if possible (unless I'm just about to die and need to heal up, obviously)

B. Back

5b. besides me

Probably Slasher Hawke, I dunno why.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

hEY COLESLAW

[spolier]YALL A BUNCH OF MAILBOX HEADS[/spoiler]

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Bifauxnen posted:

Okay, everyone!

A - YESSSSSSS
B - Yes
C - No
D - NO!!!

A. Front
B. Back

B. Nah, its all good

5b. besides me

YOU ASK STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN IF HE WANTS TO FIGHT WELL HELL YOU SHOULD ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER TO THAT, HELL YEAH STONE COLD LOOKIN TO FIGHT

NOW YOU ASKIN HOW STONE COLD LIKES TO FIGHT. STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN DOES HAVE HIS CHOSEN PREFERENCE, HE LIKES TO SIT IN THE BACK, MAYBE CRACK OPEN SOME STEVEWEISERS, GET HIMSELF SOME ADRENALINE, THEN WALK IN AND UNLEASH ALL HELL

NOW YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT ABILITIES I GET? STONE COLD DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT ABILITIES HE GOT, ALL HE KNOWS IS HE GOES IN, OPENS UP A CAN OF WHOOP-rear end, AND WALKS OUT.

NOW YOU ASKIN WHAT? IF I HAD A DAYVIG WHO WOULD I SHOOT? WHAT? YOU ASK WHO I WOULD GIVE A STONE COLD STUNNER TO? WHAT? ANSWER TO THAT IS I DON'T KNOW WHO. ALWAYS BE CAREFUL AROUND A TEXAS RATTLESNAKE, DTA.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

gIT TAE UFCK vitorican scum ##vote tithin

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

##vote infi NOW LEMME TELL YOU WHY IM VOTIN THIS SORRY SUMBITCH YOU SEE INFI IS WHAT WE CALL A "BAD EGG". INFI HAS A TENDENCY TO COME UP WITH SOME CRAZY THEORIES ABOUT HOW THE EARTH IS FLAT AND HOW CONFIRMED TOWN CAN BE SCUM AND THE LIKE. IF IM THE SHERRIF, I'D THROW HIS rear end IN JAIL, SWALLOW THE KEY, AND LET THAT POOR S.O.B. ROT. TOWN OR NOT, WE GON' HAVE A BIG OL ANCHOR ATTACHED TO OUR FEET IF WE LEAVE "INFI" IN THE GAME, SO EVERYONE VOTE HIS rear end OUT, WE'LL HAVE A SHINE BASH, KICK HIS rear end OVER THE BORDER BACK TO HIS PEOPLE, AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE CUZ STONE COLD SAID SO

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tactical Sexpionage Tourism
Sending a dispatch to MOTHER BIF

You’ve got the legendary soldier VENOM SOAG, and age hasn’t slowed him down one bit.
He likes it up close and personal, an expert at CQC, the more up close and personal, the better he likes it. He’s also adept at procure-on-site infiltrations, no need for fancy equiptment; the Boss will get his own, you can count on that.

Lastly let’s not forget his incredible, battle hardened reflexes. The Boss isn’t the kind of man you want to corner, cause even if you think you’ve got the drop on him? Well, let’s just say I wouldn’t want to be in your shoes.

You’ve got the perfect soldier Bif, now it’s up to you to let the legend come to life. Just remember to support him and hell, he might just win this whole war on his own...

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

im the best defensemen

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

STONE COLD 64 posted:

##vote infi NOW LEMME TELL YOU WHY IM VOTIN THIS SORRY SUMBITCH YOU SEE INFI IS WHAT WE CALL A "BAD EGG". INFI HAS A TENDENCY TO COME UP WITH SOME CRAZY THEORIES ABOUT HOW THE EARTH IS FLAT AND HOW CONFIRMED TOWN CAN BE SCUM AND THE LIKE. IF IM THE SHERRIF, I'D THROW HIS rear end IN JAIL, SWALLOW THE KEY, AND LET THAT POOR S.O.B. ROT. TOWN OR NOT, WE GON' HAVE A BIG OL ANCHOR ATTACHED TO OUR FEET IF WE LEAVE "INFI" IN THE GAME, SO EVERYONE VOTE HIS rear end OUT, WE'LL HAVE A SHINE BASH, KICK HIS rear end OVER THE BORDER BACK TO HIS PEOPLE, AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE CUZ STONE COLD SAID SO

You know why everyone listens to me on my crazy theories and gets scum dunked?

It's called respect.

Cause I'm goddamn flawless bitch.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Good to know, guys. Btw y'all don't have to wait for the last stragglers to report in, it's ok to get scumhuntin' any time now

Just hold off on any hammers for a while is all

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

This is literally a 96 hour D1 Bif.

We gotta go through NYE Phase to get to Joke Phase before we hit Get Dunked On Phase

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Infinitum posted:

This is literally a 96 hour D1 Bif.

We gotta go through NYE Phase to get to Joke Phase before we hit Get Dunked On Phase

you hit get dunked on phase the moment you were born

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Venom Soag posted:

Sending a dispatch to MOTHER BIF

I assume this means you prefer the front row but are you actually good in front row only, or are you just shooting for CQC flavor :v:

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

So what happened today so far, i got like 20 pings on discord

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

tithin posted:

So what happened today so far, i got like 20 pings on discord

We don't have a discord...

Unless you're in a scum discord

##vote Tithin

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Infinitum posted:

##vote Tithin

efb but I was gonna say it means Anidav was pinging him in a panic wondering what to post in the survey :v:

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Infinitum posted:

##vote Tithin

hahahaAH

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Infinitum posted: