Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Venom Soag posted:

Loving the revisionist history rolling in fast.

I cased the motherfucker and came out so resoundingly town I was mocked for it. rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

tpink posted:

At this point in the game, I'd suggest changing up our tactics and trying new things because it'd be nice to win one battle.

Hey, she put me in

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Bifauxnen posted:

You honestly thought Prince was being helpful? You think screwing around with his actions, disobeying instructions, helping gently caress up that battle for us, not using his best powers when we needed it, and constantly declaring all these conclusions about the battle based on stuff he didn't actually know, and hammering himself early, you think that was helpful?

I hear what you're saying about Prince, but I for one certainly didn't think that him being alive and posting was such a net negative that he should have been lynched. Yeah, he got some poo poo wrong, but he was at least trying and earnest. (Not defending doing something differently in battle than what he said he'd do, though.)

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Anidav posted:

Hey Bifauxnen looks like KB is ordering everyone to aim you

Yes, I've noticed.

Hey, you know who prolly has better spirit than Nat20? ME. :getin: Change targets, please?

Mithross, please use your protection on Nat20 instead.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

busb posted:

Self voting sucks and I have a self rule against it but after today's game day I completely forgive him for it, and a new appreciation for Tired Moritz's on day 1 or whatever it was.

That outrage from TM sold me on him as town and I still stand by it :v:

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Hey gaspy we should fight tomorrow in the same row, ur half health right? We can slap each other to death and escape

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Bifauxnen posted:

Hey, you know who prolly has better spirit than Nat20? ME. :getin: Change targets, please?

(Anidav: please confirm when you've switched your armor thing to target me, then I'll go and enter in my stuff :v: )

Front row: There's some nice WIFOM going on right now so I don't want to direct y'all who to attack. Please work out a plan amongst yourselves, so long as it kills some peeps I'll be happy.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
:c00lbutt:

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Bifauxnen posted:

(Anidav: please confirm when you've switched your armor thing to target me, then I'll go and enter in my stuff :v: )

Front row: There's some nice WIFOM going on right now so I don't want to direct y'all who to attack. Please work out a plan amongst yourselves, so long as it kills some peeps I'll be happy.

Roger

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

"WIFOM, WIFOM everywhere." Eyes darting, muttering under her breath. "Lynch them. Lynch all of them, can't trust anyone but myself." More muttering.

At least you understand me, bud :kimchi:

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Im bad with timezones. I won't be home to my laptop till for another 10+ hrs. Is that okay?

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
I think I've finally figured out the plan and it sucks but I'm with you ride or die

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Tired Moritz posted:

Im bad with timezones. I won't be home to my laptop till for another 10+ hrs. Is that okay?

That's.... cutting it close. You can't get to your sheet from a phone or anything?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Gah, okay. Ill try to sneak some time later.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tactical Sexpionage Tourism

Bifauxnen posted:

That's.... cutting it close. You can't get to your sheet from a phone or anything?

Any modern phone can do the sheets, yeah.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

peramene posted:

I think I've finally figured out the plan and it sucks but I'm with you ride or die

Man I really wanna know what it is!

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

busb posted:

Hey gaspy we should fight tomorrow in the same row, ur half health right? We can slap each other to death and escape

I知 down for this. Just murder the poo poo out of me busb.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I put it in. Kinda paranoid about my phone skills so would love a little pm if you got it, mods. :)

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
My buff is set as ordered

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

I知 agreeing right here and now to de-aggro, in the interest of making the thread a better, kinder place to post.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Still can't believe Prince and Inf. This loving game.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
My damage is low, so I should follow up someone else. Maybe we go at mmt?

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Btw hope my salve helped, doing what I can from the town while our brave Texans go off to do us proud.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Mithross posted:

You got a decent heal from RF at least?

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Bifauxnen posted:

You got a decent heal from RF at least?

Between the heal and a weak heal item I had, I'm pretty well topped up.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Mithross posted:

Between the heal and a weak heal item I had, I'm pretty well topped up.

gently caress em up for Bif!! Let痴 do this!!

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Bifauxnen posted:

Man I really wanna know what it is!

How many returns?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

peramene posted:

How many returns?

idgi

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Mithross posted:

I mean stick with me and we can probably take down a reasonable tank. But why can't Norte just read this thread and then protect MMT? There's a gameplay element I'm not understanding.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Drunk Nerds posted:

I mean stick with me and we can probably take down a reasonable tank. But why can't Norte just read this thread and then protect MMT? There's a gameplay element I'm not understanding.

he might, yeah. But you'll probably still have better odds of killing somebody if you gang up than if you all spread out. Another option is just having 1 or 2 of you call targets and the last one leave it up to surprise.

Like I said, I'm not fussed, I don't want to direct you. Keep it private if you wish.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
I get it...
Hey, Mithross, I think we should go with the most medium target
:wink:

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Or perhaps we need deeper answers, so we should attack The Question
:wink:

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Good luck those going into battle. I知 proud of you all, and hope you come back safe.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Going back and rereading the thread from day 1 is a special kind of hell.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Venom Soag posted:

Going back and rereading the thread from day 1 is a special kind of hell.

I've already forgiven you :3:

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Gaspy as lingbro who should we hang tomorrow? Tpink still?

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

busb posted:

Gaspy as lingbro who should we hang tomorrow? Tpink still?

I値l answer this properly a bit later, I知 doing content and structure DA on the still-living members of the thread and it痴 going to take a bit. At this stage I知 leaning towards Tpink, peramene (based on earlier reads) or RF (based on rereads)

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Mithross posted:

Let's go.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

*Incredibly accurate Bif voice*

Busb is asking me who I知 reading because he痴 scum seeing whether he can milk more Town death out of me tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I got my ability going so yeah. Anyone reading the othee thrwad can inform me if they have some ailment attack going on?

• Locked thread