Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
In 2018, I resolve to stop speeding up to catch yellow lights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
I'm gonna stop muting people I don't like on twitter and unfollow them instead.

I'm also gonna lose a whole bunch of weight.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
Eat rear end, suck a dick and sell drugs.

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

2.5 million steps and 52 movies I've never seen before.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
Hit BMI healthy weight for my height.

eating only apples posted:

I'm gonna stop muting people I don't like on twitter and unfollow them instead.

I'm also gonna lose a whole bunch of weight.

Hell yeah dude! Shine's thread in YLLS has been a godsend for me.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Try and actually remember what my resolutions were for longer than the first couple weeks of january, to start.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

when I was a kid, I resolved to never make another new year's resolution ever again. going strong so far

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

quote:

In 2018 nothing extraordinary will happen. Your problems will not magically go away. School and work will not be any better or worse. Just because one digit of the year changes does not automatically mean you get a “fresh start” by doing nothing. But you know what? If you work hard and believe, you’ll get that fresh start. You just have to make it happen. YOU. Not the New Year. You are the only one with the power to change your world and solve your problems.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Stopped smoking already so I guess stop using nicotine entirely and replace it with a nutritious breakfast eaten before work to get energized in the morning because I will now be waking up earlier to have ample time to prepare for my day. That's enough for now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

We Know Catheters posted:

Eat rear end, suck a dick and sell drugs.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread