Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«185 »
Ape Agitator
Feb 19, 2004

Soylent Green is Monkeys

College Slice

So I drifted off of Homeland when it was live but picked back up mid-Season 4 a couple of weeks ago and had a good enough time.

But I'm right near the end of Season 5 and this is very bad. Just tons of coincidence writing, characters not so much being played as being straight dumb. Lowest effort writing out the baby even among a long history of regretting adding a baby in the first place.

Is there light in 6 and 7?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Ape Agitator posted:

So I drifted off of Homeland when it was live but picked back up mid-Season 4 a couple of weeks ago and had a good enough time.

But I'm right near the end of Season 5 and this is very bad. Just tons of coincidence writing, characters not so much being played as being straight dumb. Lowest effort writing out the baby even among a long history of regretting adding a baby in the first place.

Is there light in 6 and 7?
Yeah, I remember falling off in early S4 but Iíve heard itís good in recent years.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

panties

https://twitter.com/StxNaty/status/997957786200928257

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

Hold the line, I have shitposting to do.

Holy heck He looks like he aged 40 years in 8 years.

BrandonGK
May 6, 2005

Throw it out the airlock.

Jesus, the guy's not even 60 yet.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

JEG VILLE KLEMME DEG

Josh Lyman posted:

Yeah, I remember falling off in early S4 but Iíve heard itís good in recent years.

Both of the latest seasons had rough starts but ended fantastically.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003

Coach Bloodshot
Default Status: SHOUTING

Holy poo poo, please tell me that's makeup for a film.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

Flying the friendly skies in relative safet-oh god the engine fell off

Rhyno posted:

Holy poo poo, please tell me that's makeup for a film.

He does look much like that but that's a particularly bad picture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr4KmmPR4dA

tetrapyloctomy
Feb 18, 2003

Okay -- you talk WAY too fast.

That's more than hyperthyroidism. He looks loving terrible for 55. Like, "I have metastatic cancer" bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Hyperthyroidism does some crazy poo poo, its not really that surprising.

«185 »