Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«242 »
Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer

esperterra posted:

It's time to rewatch AbFab for the umpteenth time and it never stops being so perfect.

Jennifer Saunders is so young and thin lmfao

Julia Sawalha, hot drat. She's 49 now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

plz remember that it was ~ME~ who told you that everything you like is actually really not good, because I knew all along.

https://twitter.com/HypraSeaPea/sta...391822110056448

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010

-Blackadder- posted:

I wonder if super old people who just watch tv all day go back and watch all old good television from their era.

My grandfather is 88, and he loves stuff like Longmire and Justified, but the last time he was up here we had a twilight zone marathon.

(That show holds up very well, btw)

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

So DBZ Kai finally ended and something I found really weird about it was that they kept the epilogue, even though it doesn't really make sense seeing as Super is a thing. For those who don't know/remember the epilogue was a little extra couple of episodes which skips ahead 10 years and has Goku and co doing another world's martial arts tournament where Goku fights Uub, the reincarnation of Kid Buu.

It just seems like a weird thing to keep because Super starts further back so some of the events of the epilogue hadn't happened yet (like Pan being born.) Also Kai wasn't afraid to just straight up cut episodes.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

DAAAAAMN!
Put your glasses back on.

Maxwell Lord posted:

Julia Sawalha, hot drat. She's 49 now.

Press Gang !

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

God was a dream of good government.

muscles like this! posted:

So DBZ Kai finally ended and something I found really weird about it was that they kept the epilogue, even though it doesn't really make sense seeing as Super is a thing. For those who don't know/remember the epilogue was a little extra couple of episodes which skips ahead 10 years and has Goku and co doing another world's martial arts tournament where Goku fights Uub, the reincarnation of Kid Buu.

It just seems like a weird thing to keep because Super starts further back so some of the events of the epilogue hadn't happened yet (like Pan being born.) Also Kai wasn't afraid to just straight up cut episodes.

The stuff in the epilogue still happens, iirc. The flash forward at the end of DBZ happens like five or so years after when DB Super takes place since Toriyama said that's still completely in canon.

Lurdiak
Feb 25, 2006

I do not like to see you post.

-Blackadder- posted:

I wonder if super old people who just watch tv all day go back and watch all old good television from their era.

My grandma watches Brooklyn 99, along with Dr. Phil and reruns of unwatchable British comedy from the 60s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

It's long past time for some good old fashioned middle class life relief

Escobarbarian posted:

Nice, thanks all!!! I was definitely hoping for more of a comedy with it being a Jesse Armstrong show. Also I love Kieran Culkin.

Hopefully it'll settle more into a comedy later. It's still trying to figure itself out I think.

«242 »