Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

LesterGroans posted:

Yeah, you want seasons 2 to 5.

I've only seen a couple episodes of season 6. The action's basically on par, but they try to make a xerox copy of Damian Scott and it hasn't worked for me yet.

Best part of season 6 is in episode 3 when one of the guys looks at the other with a look that just says "wait are you seriously going to do be doing that".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Looten Plunder posted:

Speaking of interfaces, does anyone here use https://www.pogdesign.co.uk/cat/ and if so, is the calendar view broken for anyone else? Instead of the shows I follow, it appears that every show in the sites database is now visible on the calendar. This used to be the standard view if I'm not logged in, but I am logged in.

TL;DR Is anyone else that uses the site experiencing the same issue?

Looks the same as ever for me. That is it only shows what I've selected

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Party Plane Jones posted:

Han Solo is a drug smuggler and unless they changed the backstory of Kessel (probably!) it's a barely atmospheric planetoid with space spiders who create drug silk webs that the Empire uses slaves to mine.

Does he always have a heart of gold or only later in life

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

muscles like this! posted:

When is it back? It seems like it should have started by now.

https://yourcountdown.to/the-expanse unconfirmed date though

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Mu Zeta posted:

Syfy channel are working on Hyperion with Bradley Cooper as Exec Producer. Normally I'd write it off as a doomed project but The Expanse owns.

Is there anything on this more recent than 2015?

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Rhyno posted:

Yeah it was dumb.

I bailed halfway through episode 4, it just got kind of boring. And I can't keep watching, not when the new season of Bosch is up.

How about them Volvos in Bosch

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Tom Tucker posted:

I was watching Castle and they had that cliche scene in the shooting range where it’s like “oh it turns out they can shoot wow!!” And they hit the bullseye easily and I can’t think where I saw it before. There’s a similar scene in the West Wing but I can’t think where else I saw it. Help??

Psych too

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Aphrodite posted:

In Psych doesn’t he shoot the same spots so it looks like he missed at first? Or was that the Castle one?

Yeah he shot right next to the ones the cop shot

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Did legion season 2 get any better after the melanie episode that I watched in two minutes?

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
First episode of this season of 12 monkeys had the funniest poo poo I've seen on tv in a while.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
That swat show with canadian bruce willis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Open Source Idiom posted:

SouthLAnd and The Shield. I'm a big fan of The Unit as well (made by the Shield guys) but I know a lot of people didn't enjoy how half the plot focused on the wives, but I thought it was thoughtful and interesting. (Also the Linda Hunt episodes are the show actively taking the piss out of itself, and it's magnificent.)

Flashpoint? Is that any good?

It had its moments