Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
Eyyy I'm TV TALKIN here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
Well I finally finished Deadwood.

...there were some real good episodes along the way.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
I'm 12 and I like listening to REAL MUSIC like this not crap like justin bieber!!

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

Mu Zeta posted:

Someone should re-edit Breaking Bad into like 30 total episodes by getting rid of the non-breakfast scenes.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

Wheat Loaf posted:

Other than characters whose actors died, are there any characters who were really big in early Simpsons who have just faded away or disappeared with the passage of time?

Some people might answer "Bleeding Gums Murphy" and "Dr. Marvin Monroe", but that would be wrong-- they were never popular.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

esperterra posted:

loving hype as hell for this.

I thought season 1 was alright, but I didn't really feel the need to continue. How was 2?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

lmao this thing will never die, loving hell

the real walking dead was the multimedia franchise we made along the way