Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Anybody here like the Eric Andre show?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
I just gave my mom and dad access to my Hulu only to get them to watch Eric Andre

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica

DivisionPost posted:

It’ll always blow my mind how much I can love Eric Andre and not be into Tim and Eric.

I'm the exact same way. gently caress Tim and Eric

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
I just watched Atlanta for the first time and holy hell this is a top their tv show

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
I am loving the poo poo out of the Staircase after episode one. These interviews with the family are amazing. All this lieing and me guessing what happened. It's got me hooked y'all.

Before I watch anymore, why was the end clip significant, testing the sound from the pool? Did he say that he went in the house because he heard her calling?

MOVIE MAJICK fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Jun 13, 2018

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
What do people make of Goliath? Worth a watch for a Billy Bob fan?

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Stuck at my parents for NYE, sick. Tell me what Amazon prime series I should binge that isn't Goliath or miss mazel or homecoming

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica

Escobarbarian posted:

Watch Patriot!!!

Okay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Omg Patriot owns