Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

Animaniacs could lose everything that isn't the Waners or Pinky & the Brain and nothing of value would be lost. I guess Slappy Squirrel had a few good moments but then they did that "Very Special Episode" where she gets dementia or something and it pretty much ruined the character for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

lelandjs posted:

Netflix is gonna be putting out a new Matt Groeneig show:

https://twitter.com/disenchantment/status/999001971012112384
I was beginning to wonder if this was still a thing.

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

Escobarbarian posted:

So, kind of, you already made your mind up and are just annoyed things are contradicting that? Sorry but I really don’t get it.

At this point he's basically Donald Trump insisting the Central Park 5 were still guilty after being exonerated.

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

Escobarbarian posted:

I have a Fire TV and the ads they show before Prime shows aren’t skippable

Can you not just tap the fast forward button to skip them? That works on the Fire TV Stick at least.

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

GreenNight posted:

Gaming nerds are assholes though when it comes to what their idea of who should play who in other media.
I’m not looking forward to the shitstorm when they announce that Yennifer is played by a black actress or something along those lines.

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

Vanderdeath posted:

To the poster that predicted that Yennefer in Netflix's The Witcher might be black and predicted that people would flip their lids -

Apparently Ciri might be non-white according to the casting call and idiots are flipping their poo poo.
I fear for the poor kid that takes that role. That casting call needs to stipulate that the actress cannot have a social media presence for the duration of the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

Sirotan posted:

But did they get The Pillows back to do the music?

Yes.