Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

swickles posted:

Vision solo movie confirmed.

Solo to move to December, reshoots commencing in the Spring. Actually gently caress that's terrifyingly plausible isn't it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005
Okay so Lost In Space seems cool but I have no loving clue who this show is supposed to be targeted at. It’s all over the place in terms of age appeal.

Edit: Just to expand on this a little, it seems way too slow and at times grim for kids, it feels a little too young for teens who want gritty teen poo poo and I'm not sure there's enough depth there so far for the older crowd. There are going to be so many clickbait titles about this series being "lost".

J33uk fucked around with this message at 08:55 on Apr 13, 2018

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

Not exactly a project I think anyone was too worked up about but Jesus what a trend Fuller is building.

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

Rhyno posted:

Luther S3 is just sort of blah. Elba said like in January that he'd be open to a final series/special to close out his story but I'd only want that if Alice comes back as well.

I think you're going to be pretty happy later this year

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

EL BROMANCE posted:

Hello to Jason Isaacs.

So do we occupy the TV/IV terrace or the Goon Gallery at the church?

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

Life is unfair

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005
Obviously just an anecdote but I saw Infinity War opening night in Chicago and people loving lost their mind in the last ten minutes. Probably one of the most diverse crowds I've been in at the movies and one of the strongest reactions I've ever seen. There was an eight year old kid in tears about 3 seats across from me with his parents desperately trying to comfort him during the credits. Yeah we're all cynical internet assholes and know that none of this will stick (except where contractually obligated unless those contracts have changed but we're all super smart and know all of that stuff right?) but I really don't think that's something you can apply to the larger audience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

Lurdiak posted:

Is Mission Impossible a series of spy thrillers with action setpieces where characters don't know who to trust and are always dealing with secret organizations? Because that's the stuff I'm not interested in. It's also why I haven't seen the Daniel Craig Bond films, even though I hear some of those are the best ones in the franchise. I am over spies.

Mission Impossbile is the characters explaining a very well thought out plan on how they're going to infiltrate a particular location. Within five minutes the plan is irrevocably hosed sideways and it's about them bullshitting.