Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

InsensitiveSeaBass posted:

I'm watching The Resident and someone finally didn't shock a flat lining patient. Not sure if the show has legs, I'd need to see jerk resident with the heart of gold get fleshed out a bit.

That show was so bad. So so bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Pop TV just started ER over and there's a first season episode directed by Quentin Tarantino

There is a scene with Susan and Carol sunbathing on the roof, with the camera at about knee-level in front of their sun loungers

they are shoeless and their feet are in the middle of the frame

no Quentin no

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

I was fixing a computer and my mom was watching some NBC show where they were trying to save an ambiguously middle eastern teenager from the American government’s evil VR hellscape, and also the president from 24 was there as their boss.

Network TV hasn’t changed since the mid 2000s.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Mu Zeta posted:

Yeah Sarah Shahi can't catch a break as the lead

Yeah, it looks... not good. :rip:

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Regy Rusty posted:

The pilot is the weakest episode imo. They've done some really creative things with the premise at this point, Sarah Shahi is great in it, and the supporting cast is at least decent.

It's not the greatest show ever but it has some cool original ideas and I'm enjoying it.

Yeah, the reviews I saw pretty much agreed: good ideas executed weakly with too much schmaltz but Shahi is great.