Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stanky Bean
Dec 30, 2004

Can't wait to go on my next vacation to Bad Taxidermy Safari, I get to go hunting while the wife and kids relax and check out all the family activities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Stanky Bean posted:

Bad Taxidermy Safari is a big hit with destination hunters all over the world! ~ Come hunt your dream animals and we'll taxidermy em' for free~

Stanky Bean posted:

Can't wait to go on my next vacation to Bad Taxidermy Safari, I get to go hunting while the wife and kids relax and check out all the family activities.

:haw:

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Jan 1, 2018

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
are there people who are into taxidermy who aren't incredibly dang weird? is that even possible?

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

Stanky Bean posted:

Lol

Stanky Bean
Dec 30, 2004

"you ever see that movie the relevant or whatever? I coulda taken that bear for sure...fuckin' pussy rear end bear"

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

here's to a sober 2018

Stanky Bean
Dec 30, 2004

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

needless to say, tard-o the lion did not eat that day

Stanky Bean
Dec 30, 2004

The majesty of Nature

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

are there people who are into taxidermy who aren't incredibly dang weird? is that even possible?
maybe someone had a parent who was into taxidermy and the child followed and wasn't really into but was naturally good at it so it just became a well paying profession

in their free time they volunteer to teach math and reading to disadvantaged youths both urban and rural and taxidermy never enters the conversation

Ponies Ist Krieg
Dec 10, 2017

Haha nope, I'm taxidermy adjacent and even participated in it regularly as a child. Both me and my dad are weird in opposite ways.
Edit: content.

Ponies Ist Krieg fucked around with this message at 08:34 on Jan 1, 2018

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord

Monos Bullet
Dec 6, 2016

Yea, and I say unto you, bringeth me a machiatto of caramel, with crickets on top.
stay in your vehicles at all times while at the taxidermy safari. do not feed the animals!

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

I blame Disney
Sep 30, 2016

They know what they did
Taxidermy is an insult to the Lord's flawless creation and anyone who commits it is going straight to hell

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

:effort:

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!

Monos Bullet posted:

stay in your vehicles at all times while at the taxidermy safari. do not feed the animals!

55555%%%%55555%%5%%5%%5

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

https://youtu.be/GLMaRV_jLT4

Bored fucked around with this message at 11:25 on Jan 1, 2018

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Stanky Bean
Dec 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NihWIJVppFs

Ponies Ist Krieg
Dec 10, 2017

!

That's incredible. This thread for lack of a better way to describe it is p much this:
AHHHHHH!
Lol!
AHHHHH!
Repeat

These and the other ones I posted are from crappytaxidermy.com, here's some others I can't stop laughing at

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Ponies Ist Krieg posted:

!

That's incredible. This thread for lack of a better way to describe it is p much this:
AHHHHHH!
Lol!
AHHHHH!
Repeat

These and the other ones I posted are from crappytaxidermy.com, here's some others I can't stop laughing at

Wait, this isn’t a photoshop thread? I saw plenty of hilarious taxidermy while searching for inspiration.

http://thesquirrelshole.com/

Ponies Ist Krieg
Dec 10, 2017

I dunno! I think it's a photoshop thread, but someone made a short YouTube edit out of something I posted so I thought I'd post a few in case anyone else liked them. That's all :)
Edit: it was Stanky bean, watch the video it's amazing.

Ponies Ist Krieg fucked around with this message at 13:10 on Jan 1, 2018

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

loving lmao. this is one of those images you laugh at and then try to think up a lie so you dont have to show whoever asks "what's so funny??"

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Takes me back.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

I love all these but can't stop laughing at this

Send help

E oh god they're all like this now

Added the untouched images to the op! People can use them to get their safari started.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 16:18 on Jan 1, 2018

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

lol

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

:randno:

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

My sides

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

...What the gently caress???

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Damnit. I somehow missed that photoshop thread.

Bored fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Jan 1, 2018

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

gently caress I just saw that

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

This is awesome.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

im dying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

I love these subtle ones maybe the best. No, mutant giraffe car window is my favorite.

:five:

E: it's not a giraffe it's a ? Pronghorn antelope?

• Locked thread