Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

It turns out that Komarov is done and Borgman/Polak are terrible, who would have guessed.

Also it’s unbelievable to me that teams willingly gave up Karlsson and Theodore to the Knights

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
leafs are really bad in the their own zone

TrueChaos
Nov 14, 2006

DuhSal posted:

leafs are really bad in the their own zone

Polak, Marincin, Borgman. Hainsey, but I can't complain too much about him. Outside of Gardiner and Rielly the defence could use a lot of work. We need Zaitsev back, and marincin shouldn't play another NHL game.

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
matthews almost had the hatty. drat you vegas sweeping stick

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
i'm glad that all of the new years props at the dollar store are in vgk colors

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Hainsey I’m ok with, he’s nothing special and the Leafs really needed to sign someone better but for what he is he’s playing fine. The team really needed Carrick to step up and to not sign Polak, hopefully they can make something happen before the deadline.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
wild bill hell yeah

TrueChaos
Nov 14, 2006

Karlsson had 6 goals last year, jeebus.

pizza valentine
Sep 19, 2007

DON'T FAKE THE FUNK
Grimey Drawer

Lessail posted:

wild bill hell yeah

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Whoops. Didn’t take in account for est. looks like I didn’t miss anything.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
:siren: TEEJ

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
:siren: teeej :siren:

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

:hfive:

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Also :siren: Paq Man

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
:siren: KUUUCH

Salt those wounds

You're still cool Columbus

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
:siren: CONACHER

Jesus

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

CBJSprague24 posted:

If the CBJ of the last two games show up

It was this one.

Robot Danger
Mar 18, 2012
We've got Tampa right where we want them

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Penguins are really bad without Letang and Schultz. Only slightly less bad with them.

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011
Connor and Wheeler work so loving well together

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Penguins are really bad without Letang and Schultz. Only slightly less bad with them.

Did they make it through a double minor without taking a shot on goal somehow? Did I miss one?

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Did they make it through a double minor without taking a shot on goal somehow? Did I miss one?

I believe they did. Pens are beyond rear end right now.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

A Typical Goon posted:

Connor and Wheeler work so loving well together

That was a superslick poke check/pass to Wheels.

Wub a Dub Sub
Feb 13, 2012

to the heart and mind
ignorance is kind

there's no comfort in the truth
pain is all youll find

so im never gonna dance again
guilty feet have got no rhythem...
when are we mailing Lucic into the sun in exchange for a LW that can actually pot McDavid and Puljujarvi's setups? Mother of gently caress

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
:siren: STAMKOS

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
I was supposed to go to this game. Really sucks that they’ve got fireworks inside and the CBJ fans probably are vacillating leaving at this point.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

That's the first time I've seen the puck in the webbing given :siren:

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

Speaking of Kyle Connor...

(he is good)

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
:science: Vasy shutout!

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Tampa bay lightning hockey club good. They good.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Matt Murray is bad this year and the defense is still an absolute tire fire :suicide:

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Calling up Sprong and putting him with the two biggest offensive blackholes on the team is sure to get things going though

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Ginette Reno posted:

Calling up Sprong and putting him with the two biggest offensive blackholes on the team is sure to get things going though

He's not with Reaves though...:v:..:suicide:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Roussel just played Braun, gently caress the Sharks.

:siren:4-0:siren:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

I quit at 3-0. Watching the Ravens choke away a playoff spot was much more enriching.

At least the rest of the Metro is losing tonight? :shrug:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Dan Hamhuis gets high sticked in the eye, leaves the game. No call. Antoine Roussel has a problem with this, gets a ten minute misconduct. Some might argue the high stick was accidental! But it was a high stick away from the puck. Refs are doing a great job keeping the game under control right there, missing blatant calls and all.

Yep, I'm angry during a 4-0 beatdown. That's me.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Shinjobi posted:

Dan Hamhuis gets high sticked in the eye, leaves the game. No call. Antoine Roussel has a problem with this, gets a ten minute misconduct. Some might argue the high stick was accidental! But it was a high stick away from the puck. Refs are doing a great job keeping the game under control right there, missing blatant calls and all.

Yep, I'm angry during a 4-0 beatdown. That's me.

Hockles and I watched Brett Gallant get a 2, 5, and 10 last night while the other guy was deemed to have not fought with his gloves off, causing Grand Rapids to have a 7 minute PP over Cleveland. Glad to hear it's like that in the NHL as well! :downs:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I hereby declare:

Refs........are bad.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
6-0. Keep going, Stars. :hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi