Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fumblemouse
Mar 21, 2013

STANDARD
DEVIANT
Grimey Drawer

dreadmojo posted:

:toxx: 5000 word story to submit for publication

I'll have what he's having.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fumblemouse
Mar 21, 2013

STANDARD
DEVIANT
Grimey Drawer
Booyah!

I feel like I could write 10000 words on what's wrong with these 5000, but they are there, in front of me, from go to woah.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Fumblemouse fucked around with this message at 11:09 on Nov 30, 2018

Fumblemouse
Mar 21, 2013

STANDARD
DEVIANT
Grimey Drawer
:toxx: 20k in February on novel ms to reach >= 150k. Must also include the words "The Materfornicatin' End" because it has been reached and not just because I put it in after 20k words hoping no one will notice. One last push to get this blind, hairless, idiot mousechild out into the world.

Fumblemouse
Mar 21, 2013

STANDARD
DEVIANT
Grimey Drawer

Fumblemouse posted:

:toxx: 20k in February on novel ms to reach >= 150k. Must also include the words "The Materfornicatin' End" because it has been reached and not just because I put it in after 20k words hoping no one will notice. One last push to get this blind, hairless, idiot mousechild out into the world.

Stick a fork in it, it's done.

Except for all the rewriting so it makes sense and isn't just a bunch of poo poo I thought up at various times in a row.

Only registered members can see post attachments!