Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012
-1 to Larien
Not because the idea isn't cool, but because the consequences of failures are fun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012
+1 to Pseye
Building up the rocks to become big baddies!

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012
Abstain

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012
+1 Ravid for sharp magic.

All of that fanart is super cool too. I love the munchega munching on some broots (brass-roots). :)

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012
+1 Yearn, Just in case.

Edit: Changed vote to -1 Meztil below.

Chatrapati fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Jan 12, 2018

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012

Aabcehmu posted:

+1 Meztli

Spirit Used: 5
Spirits Remaining: +, -, -, 0

mcclay posted:

+1 Meztli
SP: 3

What are you guys doing? We could have a perfect 1 here! Let's split the world in half! In time, the nilthos of the Great Ectoplasmic Northern Lake shall consider other living people and other parts of the world to be but myths!

Changing my vote from +1 Yearn, to -1 Meztil.

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012

Astus posted:

Only a natural 1 results in a critical failure, resulting in the action backfiring spectacularly. Using Spirit votes to push my roll to a 1 doesn't do anything extra, aside from that Jvie looks at how high or low a roll is when determining what happened.

That said, while I'd love it if I somehow got enough votes so I don't take damage, as long as something interesting comes of my actions I'm ok with it. So if you want the Ecto-Fold Path to be genuinely helpful, give me your +1's. If you think it'd be more fun to see what happens when things don't go according to plan, then give me all the -1's you got.

Oh. You're right! I missed that rule... Well. Presumably something more exciting would happen on a 1 than a 2 or a 3?

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012
+1 Culinarion. Because I like the idea of a literal god using its precious little time on the planet hosting cookery classes.

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012

TheNabster posted:

Oh poo poo get DESTROYED.
:monocle:
abstain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012
+1 The Hand

So many cool Gods this round!