Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

Gentleman from Lickskillet ran for about year or so and then mysteriously ended and quickly vanished from the internet, then suddenly all the strips were uploaded as pdf on some random think tank website. I'm glad I got to read it again and complete my collection since I didn't save all of them the last time.

I sorta feel like posting it all over time but on other hand, it's not current stuff and maybe everyone read it back when it was being published. Well, it's all on the internet now again, anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

I was starting to get worried this wouldn't be posted this month.

Discendo Vox posted:

Throw to first drat IT, do you know anything about the why and how of that “comic” appearing on a think tank site?

https://capitalresearch.org/person/dr-steven-j-allen/
That's the creator/writer. I kinda guessed that he was connected to the think tank and that's why it was hosted there, can't tell you why he decided to upload it there tho or how Google found the pdf.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Nobody screamed for me to stop so you get to enjoy this fine comic. Each week usually had it's own small arc so posting these in groups of six should work pretty well because nobody will remember what happened in previous comics anyway.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

These are kinda bad but boring but it's just starting, it will eventually get better. And then you'll be happy that you spent time reading this rich backstory for our hero.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Imagine the excitement of reading this series one strip per day. The buildup for that final punchline at the end of the week. I have no idea why this series was canceled, or where his forehead disappears in the last strip.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Lefty Loonies and their quirky metal detectors/bomb dogs/bag inspectors at the school entrance

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

The joke in first three is that under Obama, America would care about human rights and due processes. Let's laugh together at this yet another example of conservative hand wringing about things that didn't happen.
I have no idea why liberals are moving the Gitmo instead of just closing it and releasing the american hating terrorists to murder all white people.

I like how calm the evil villain is, apparently Gitmo under Bush was not all that bad place to be.
At least we'll finally see Lickskillet that's in the title, took only almost two months. One day we'll meet the main character too but not today.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

And now we finally meet the Gentleman, Congressman Dill. I have no idea what this arc is about. At least it had a joke at the end.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

You may remember the little girl dunking on the president early on and then getting later suspended for plastic scissors. Or you might not, it doesn't matter. The book she's sitting on in first comic is either levitating or really close to edge.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Three strips about how awesome our gentleman is. I'm sad that "nip it in the bud" is not a joke or pun.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Somfin posted:

leftists who are also constantly too embroiled in internal factional conflicts to actually achieve anything.

But enough about European politics

Teleprompterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs. Debt!

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

I believe this artist has never actually seen a phone or how one is used. Last panel of the second comic is particularly loving awful.

Anyway, couldn't decide if I should post this here or in the meme thread. This thread won the coin flip, enjoy.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Fake news and tweets, this comic truly was ahead of it's time.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Meet the real heroes of the series, we'll learn their names later. For author's credit, he didn't claim it was Soros paying them.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Fulchrum posted:

No, I think we regularly post that artist. I think this is a new one.

Parkland shooter comic was by Hehesilly, but I'm pretty sure Wormwood has been posted before, tho not necessarily all of them.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

I took the hippy to be stand-in for boomers but who knows

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

This week's series even less pointless than usually. Whatever.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

I'm not even pretending to understand this anymore. Like, I know what's going on but I can't understand why anyone would think that this is something they should bother drawing.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

loquacius posted:

Yeah I straight-up don't read Lickspittle because I can't muster the attention-span to make it all the way through a megapost of them

Pyromaniac Ida posted:

Same. I only have the energy for one :words: comic and I save that for First dog on the moon.
:(
I could post Diversity Lane for you two, it has less words.
I'm not actually going to post Diversity Lane.

Maggie's grandfathers appeared in this strip. I would love to tell you more but even archive.org hasn't indexed her character profile and so all that deep, meaningful backstory has been lost. Rip.
Next two dumps will be real doozies, tune in for them.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Our heroes return.

I feel like going around and mugging old ladies for their votes is extremely ineffective strategy. I would approve personally lobbying business executives tho.
I probably should warn you that I'm clinically incapable of recognizing humor so me promising that something is going to be great might in fact just be a blatant lie.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Satan's looking so concerned :(

These are cartoons and everything is political so it's ok.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Raised By Birds posted:

Huh. Really not getting what The Man from Lickspittle's going for with that set.
Have a spooky Lickskillet

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

I guess there's a joke somewhere but I don't know where.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Most unrealistic part is the police asking for directions instead of shooting up some random house.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Reminder that SA frontpage was shut down on that day to show respect.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

All of these edits, and the orginal comic, are really inaccurate because they imply that the rich do their share of work.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Democrats, known for attacking the children of their opponents. I can't decide if the 'jokes' are really bad intentionally or if that's what the author thinks real :iceburn: is like.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

McDragon posted:

I like the non-copyright infringing pepe

It's GAB or something like that, a free speech alternative for Twitter or something. I forgot and can't be arsed to google.
Google banned it from Android store for violating hate speech or something, which is honestly horseshit because they still have Twitter app there.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

I'm trying to remember which french terrorist president Obama appeased, I guess it's somehow related to Iraq based on the name, too early for Iran.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Not sure why she had a plan to shoot the bigfoot if it's her friend. Also the gun in fourth comic is remarkably badly drawn but not knowing how to hold things is pretty consistent theme.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Trapezium Dave posted:

:australia: First Dog on the Moon:

That reminds me that the Serena cartoon actually got couple articles here and biggest newspaper in here ran a poll asking if it was racist and out of 22k people, 87% didn't think it was racist. Namaste. There is no lesson in this story because nobody learned anything.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

"Just wait 'til we get Universal Healthcare and some rightwing blogger needs a kidney, THEN he'll sing a different tune"
I guess this is meant to show how out of touch they are. Or something.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Our heroes appear again. I find it a little strange how little Obama appears in this series, considering what a boogeyman he was at the time.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

China. Debt. Also lmbo pretending that China is communistic.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Second strip seems to argue that there's no facts, only commonly accepted definitions. A Nietzschetic comic.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

there wolf posted:

Most people don't read First Dog on the Moon.

First Dog on the Moon is my favourite in this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

I wonder if this is chappaquiddick reference.