Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
If I remember correctly Garrison told us Bannon leaving last summer was a fourth-dimensional strategy right?

Or fifth-dimension?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
" She wears a billowing dress to hide…whatever. "

Say it Garisson. Say it you schmuck.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Kegluneq posted:

Has there been a school shooter who didn't have some connection to the school he shot up, rather than just picking an easy target?

Edit: Parkland had an armed guard on duty.

It's also good to know the shooter in Branco's world will never, ever, ever, ever possibly be one of the armed staff.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
Leon Kennedy, "Hey it's that dog."

"...Wait I remember where that dog is from now. It's a racist dog."

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

D.N. Nation posted:

Oh hey cool, a synagogue shooting. Must be because Hillary Clinton, right?

Happened during a bris as well.

What's gonna be StoneToss guy's response?

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
Bowers' Gab Account (Archive) unironically retweeted one of those early photo-shopped Garrisons a few days ago.

Ben gonna get investigated by the FBI...again I assume. Like I assume this wouldn't be the first time they'd have to go through something connected to him.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
He must be pissed there's no way for him to actually demonize a baby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Alhazred posted:

Ramirez has always been an emboldened racist:

gently caress I had forgotten he did that one. I only remembered the one by that one guy who died some years back.