Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

I was trying to write a big effort post about Destiny and the division but instead I'll say that Destiny 2 is pretty cruddy and all it has going for it at this point is it's excellent shooting. Which works cos it's all you do in that game. Every other aspect is dire, and it and the dlc was a regretful purchase imo but I traded in Dragon Age Inquisition and Fallout 4 so I got to get rid of two bad games so I think it worked out okay.

I also think that Warframe feels like poo poo to control so congratulations The Division you win by default

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

I gotta do stuff but all I want to do is sit in the air con and play Nier: A. Summer is a hosed season and you're dumb as poo poo if you like it. imo.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Looking for a console game that provides me an experience, not just to amuse, but one that I could really sink my teeth into. Any ideas?

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

They made an entire game of annoying water levels. Amazing

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

just played a gig and all I'm thinkin about is breeding chao as eggman.

"yosh"

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

whomst amongst us hasn't cooked a steak on a toilet?

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

I'd get a labo if it meant I could play virtua cop sequel/successor with a cardboard gun

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Viewtiful Jew posted:

...Aww gently caress these new Playstation figurines look really cool.

They look like amiibo but they aren't NFC-enabled in anyway so you don't have to worry about buying them for game content or anything like that.

But them because you love Parappa and will always support his endeavors.

I must buy The Hunter

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Nier Automata is one of the best games I've ever played, and its ruined my desire to play anything else.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Why do they have to set the game in some cat desert? Couldn't they just make up some new, more interesting area

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

throw in like forty identical bandit hideouts and you got yourself a game

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Happened to me too when I first started. A restart fixed that one. When it happened again I just opened and closed the map like three times and that fixed it that time. There's also a pop up for the store immediately after the late title card. It's obnoxious, but I'm still playing so I suppose it hasn't thrown me off too much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Marble madness...sounds too twee,

• Locked thread