Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

PantsBandit posted:

I really enjoy PUBG conceptually but I wish I could will myself not to be a jumpy little bitch. Every time I get shot at after periods of quiet I end up jumping a foot in the air and dying :(

Death is inevitable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Wamdoodle posted:

I've never even heard of that guy but I bet he has a punchable face

https://twitter.com/jackdwagner/status/947636908091256832

You have no idea

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Judging by in-game chat a lot of moba characters are gay.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

They Are Billions needs some unit balancing but is otherwise very fun in its present state. You probably shouldn't buy it if you're not chill though, because it's one of those games it can look like everything is fine and then bam game over 15 seconds later.

• Locked thread