Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

mutata posted:

Best Shadowrun game if I'm only gonna play one?

Dragonfall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

mutata posted:

Ok thanks!

Have fun!

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

cheetah7071 posted:

Rating Twilight Princess lower than 8/10 without fundamentally disliking the Zelda formula is pretty alien to me. On the non-gameplay front, the game has amazing art direction and wildly imaginative setpieces all over the place. Almost every dungeon has a moment where I just look at the room I'm in and go wow. The soundtrack is about average for a Zelda game, which means pretty good. Midna is one of the best characters in a Zelda game (off the top of my head she's beaten by Spirit Tracks Zelda and everybody in Majora's Mask). Becoming a wolf is really cool.

On a gameplay front, it continued the trend started in Wind Waker to make dungeons that are just a series of individual rooms but it did a decent job of fooling the player into thinking they weren't by having the critical path loop back into the central room of the dungeon multiple times. The combat is probably the best incarnation of 3D Zelda combat to date. Like, ultimately it's a sort of a less-good clone of OoT with a gimmick stapled on, but there was a long period where every Zelda was that. I actually can't think of a reason why someone would rate TP more than one point lower than Wind Waker because they're practically the same game.

Can't be a wolf all the time 2/10

• Locked thread