Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I am having a hard time discerning whether there's anything in the Tales franchise other than a collection of generic fantasy tropes - at first glance 5 episodes in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

corn in the bible posted:

Berseria owns dude
Twas talking about Zestiria

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Cheating with cash grants in Crusader Kings II and Stellaris is starting to feel like an anti-fun way to play through the game, on inflection.

Do you guys run into this sort of problem in RTS games?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

The Colonel posted:

do you want to drive a forklift
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=616WIdWwuLM

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Internet Kraken posted:

Why do fandom wiki sites keeping showing me this ad

Why would I want to view this
Morbid curiosity?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Taintrunner posted:

I think I’m starting to burn out on it a lot more now that I’m older, but I did cheat through a lot as a kid and it’s just by habit now due to wanting to play a wide range of games and not having so much time to commit to a single title.

With Paradox games I feel like I get more enjoyment trying to learn by just breaking the mechanics and loving about by building one stupid huge empire, and seeing how the game reacts to it.
I also have the habit of going around all of the rulers on the map, give them better coats of arms, breeding them, and giving them some extra staff, so that everyone has kids on the October of year 1. Insane perfectionist, I know.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

If I have barely any feeling in my arms below the wrists, should I be concerned or should I laugh it off as 'finally some part of my upper body isn't tensed up'?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Palpek posted:

Wow, somebody finally played through Beyond Two Souls and made notes.
The Super Best Friends did and yet it was not in their power to report this to authorities themselves.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

In other news I have appeared to have turned into a dumpster fire.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Morning everyone!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUuxSbWalbY

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

codenameFANGIO posted:

Ugh. Good night.
What is wrong with you.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Problem with that is, although my laptop could definitely handle Witcher 3 and DS3 on high settings, it heats up too quickly and then I can't game with it on my lap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

1. How long has this thread been talking about Nintendo Labo?
2. How could this ingenius enterprise of selling cardboard backfire?

• Locked thread