Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«4 »
  • Locked thread
bravo you stupid goat fuckers. it is not hard to Do a terrorist attack and yet you gently caress it up again setting the tone for the entire year. Bunch of white people gathering in NYC in a crowded area........doesnt take a genius like Osama to put a crockpot full of shredded soda can and crank that baby to full heat and blow it to bits.....are you retards even trying....youre riding on the Coat tails of 9/11 and tbh every year it seems more and more like a fluke

by Lowtax

immortal anime

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
Really starting to think the terrorists might have just been another one hit wonder

dionysian

Jack Daniels

woozy pawsies

Jack Daniels
buy a grenade from the us government and throw it into a crowd OR work a rigorous life in the middle eastern oil fields to raise enoughg money to buy a slave from the french human traffickers by the time youre middle aged then indoctrinate your property fo r10 years by teaching them to read the qaran in a foreign language while simultaneously prepping them to stab 1 person on a train not even fatally by the time you reach 65...loving idiots

by Lowtax

immortal anime

----------------

2018s barely started and already terrorism is a fail

The XKCD Larper
9/11 was a mistake

White Genocide
lmao

Skip My Posts

immortal anime posted:

buy a grenade from the us government and throw it into a crowd OR work a rigorous life in the middle eastern oil fields to raise enoughg money to buy a slave from the french human traffickers by the time youre middle aged then indoctrinate your property fo r10 years by teaching them to read the qaran in a foreign language while simultaneously prepping them to stab 1 person on a train not even fatally by the time you reach 65...loving idiots

lol

Skip My Posts
After Osama passed terrorism just wasn't the same...

The Pink Ninja

They tried to fly a plane into the times square new year's ball but unfortunately it dropped just as they were about to hit it

yeah actually they will

yeah actually they will posted:

They tried to fly a plane into the times square new year's ball but unfortunately it dropped just as they were about to hit it

if you ask me, the terrorists are the ones who are dropping the ball around here...

----------------

seriously rollibg my eyes as a guy shouts im pickle rick before exploding

folder

Thank you to slam flanders for the sig, it's very festive and I have enojyed most if not all of those products
Tier 4 | Ravenclaw | Black Mage | Golden Cocker Spainel | Neutral Good | Double Bed | Transmuter | Ako | 16 | Tweed Trousers

isis, you couldnt even pwn white people loving once?? ONCE?? smh

HolePisser1982

personally i'm glad that there wasn't a terrorist attack last night

little munchkin

----------------

little munchkin posted:

Deg

little munchkin posted:

the gently caress

----------------

Dude......my grandpa died on 9/11.....he fell out of his guard tower!!!

slam flanders

*****FYAD UPN 41*****UTC−07:00*****CHAOTIC NEUTRAL*****

Stay Safe posted:

if you ask me, the terrorists are the ones who are dropping the ball around here...

slam flanders

death to america

Lookin' Cute
Feelin' Cute

QueefLatina
watching 9/11 happen live: oh ffs. loving amateur hour. they could have just used the wings to clip the building and cut tem in half and then safely land the planes. isis is getting sloppy smdh

apropos to nothing

warching a plane crash into the wtc: lol ok uhhhh ever heard of a bomb before guys?

apropos to nothing

makes u wonder what the terrorists were all actually doing on NYE.. youd like to think they were letting their hair down a bit, but, you never know

HolePisser1982

HolePisser1982 posted:

makes u wonder what the terrorists were all actually doing on NYE.. youd like to think they were letting their hair down a bit, but, you never know

it's always hard to schedule things during the holidays

little munchkin

----------------

terrorist guys big frown slowly lifts to a smile as i hand him the iconic blue byob chillaxe. hes making like hes gonna cut my hand off for sinning lol, we're having fun, hes relaxing and letting the blood feud go

HolePisser1982

HolePisser1982 posted:

terrorist guys big frown slowly lifts to a smile as i hand him the iconic blue byob chillaxe. hes making like hes gonna cut my hand off for sinning lol, we're having fun, hes relaxing and letting the blood feud go

WHEN I SAID SMOKE HIM OUT I MEANT FOR YOU TO C-H-I-L-L HIM

ArfJason

apropos to nothing posted:

warching a plane crash into the wtc: lol ok uhhhh ever heard of a bomb before guys?

seeing the second plane hit the south tower at 9:03 EDT: Ugh. Literally the exact same thing?

slam flanders

slam flanders posted:

seeing the second plane hit the south tower at 9:03 EDT: Ugh. Literally the exact same thing?

lol

HolePisser1982

my Team America "Durka Durka Muhammad Jihad" ringtone will eventually set off some sadbrain qatari kid, but im not changing it, its still really funny to me

HolePisser1982

HolePisser1982 posted:

loll

nightbae smokewheat

if a terrorist tried to blow me up..? heh. i would dodge the rocket in slow motion and use the shockwave of the explosion to propel me at the terrorist for a rocket jump punch. thats just how fail most terrorists are these days

pog boyfriend

thank you dendy(old summer sig)
this is what gets the bacon these days
i hope you enjoyed my post here is to many more
99.99% of teenagers have moved on to "music" like rap, rock, techno, etc. if you are still one of the 0.01% that still listen to welsh court music put this in your sig i do not have a new autumn sig so instead i am pimping my wide with some sweet badges :P
can i get a MERI KURISIMASU?! HAPI HANUKA ?! ...ah hell. happy holidays everyone! be sure to drink some "egg" nog in a way the increaseing length of this signature could be said to be a reflection of time passing. as trees gain more rings, so to does this signature become more fucked up and long. you ever eat a pumpkin? shit is not as easy as it looks.

i have to wonder if these suicide bombers have ever heard the phrase "Pyrrhic victory"

dionysian

terrorist whose only idea of America is from infiltrating the something awful forums to gain intel on americans : Deathcucking the betamales and soyboys should be ggez. 10BUX the lootcrate service from the SA mart I PM'd you about and repackage them with anthrax and failaids and hell maybe even a bomb. The Chads and Staceys are going to be harder to kill, were going to have to go Elliot Rodger on them if we want any chance at all . If this is the hill we want to die on, so be it........also attached are a few screenies from the Mont Everest thread lmao

by Lowtax

immortal anime

----------------

immortal anime posted:

terrorist whose only idea of America is from infiltrating the something awful forums to gain intel on americans : Deathcucking the betamales and soyboys should be ggez. 10BUX the lootcrate service from the SA mart I PM'd you about and repackage them with anthrax and failaids and hell maybe even a bomb. The Chads and Staceys are going to be harder to kill, were going to have to go Elliot Rodger on them if we want any chance at all . If this is the hill we want to die on, so be it........also attached are a few screenies from the Mont Everest thread lmao

lmao

HolePisser1982

immortal anime posted:

folder

Thank you to slam flanders for the sig, it's very festive and I have enojyed most if not all of those products
Tier 4 | Ravenclaw | Black Mage | Golden Cocker Spainel | Neutral Good | Double Bed | Transmuter | Ako | 16 | Tweed Trousers

The marines raided Osamas computer and found 5 different tribes aimbots

ArfJason

immortal anime posted:

Also lol

ArfJason

immortal anime posted:

pog boyfriend

thank you dendy(old summer sig)
this is what gets the bacon these days
i hope you enjoyed my post here is to many more
99.99% of teenagers have moved on to "music" like rap, rock, techno, etc. if you are still one of the 0.01% that still listen to welsh court music put this in your sig i do not have a new autumn sig so instead i am pimping my wide with some sweet badges :P
can i get a MERI KURISIMASU?! HAPI HANUKA ?! ...ah hell. happy holidays everyone! be sure to drink some "egg" nog in a way the increaseing length of this signature could be said to be a reflection of time passing. as trees gain more rings, so to does this signature become more fucked up and long. you ever eat a pumpkin? shit is not as easy as it looks.

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
umm i beat xcom 2 on ironman impossible so yeah, i think i can plan a terrorsit insurrection mahmud mmmkay?

apropos to nothing

• Locked thread
«4 »