Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!
I’ve had to see Moana way too many times

I feel like the movie would’ve sequenced better if they ran into the Kakamora after Maui got his hook back. Have pretty much the same scene you had before but with Maui still not being great with his hook, but also using the encounter with the Kakamora as the way Maui learns to use the hook again as opposed to the montage of him practicing with Moana.

The way it goes now feels off to me. Where he gets his hook back then the movie is literally

Maui relearns hook in montage -> Moana and Maui lose against Te Ka -> Moana and Maui beat Te Ka.

I feel like it should be broken up more. Like put the Kakamora scene after they lose against Te Ka the first time or something

E: the only thing I haven’t figure out is where to put I Am Moana (Song of the Ancestors) because that’s the best song and makes me tear up EVERY TIME

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread