Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
clean ayers act
Aug 13, 2007

How do I shot puck!?
Ausmus has been fired. Caldwell has been fired. Now we can only hope Blashill and Holland are next. All in for Dahlin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clean ayers act
Aug 13, 2007

How do I shot puck!?
I know there's roster limitations with the 3v3 format and 1 player from every team has to go but Mike Green being an all star over Dylan Larkin is just :psyduck:

clean ayers act
Aug 13, 2007

How do I shot puck!?
So the Wings called up Hicketts, who a lot of fans have been clamoring for for a while.
Or as one guy apparently says:

“He’s awesome,” said one NHL team executive, who seemed legitimately excited Hicketts got called up. “He’s an undersized guy with a set of balls like a bull who doesn’t give a gently caress and just plays hard, smart hockey.”

I can't wait for him to get 6 minutes of ice time!

• Locked thread