Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

iospace posted:

Buffalo tried this.

It didn't work.

Empress Brosephine posted:

I’ve been getting back into hockey even though the flyers suck. Have I missed any super major rule changes since like 2010

Wait till you get a load of the new overtime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
N: Leafs win. :toot:

V:

https://twitter.com/TheFlintor/stat...6pagenumber%3D2

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

yellowcar posted:

He willingly put his hand in there? :barf:

I think it's more likely Joe's beard attacked first.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

yellowcar posted:

that means they have to shoot kadri with a silver bullet now

happens

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

Chad Sexington posted:

Temper tantrums are very effective at motivating adult men.

This is what gets me about baseball as well. If you need a 40+ year old man to act like a 3 year old to get 20+ year olds to do poo poo, I think you're already hosed.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
It's going to be

*checks notes*

a shame when one Tyler Bozak needs to be moved despite his excellent

*checks notes*

shoot out and face off ability.

I hope a good team is in need of such

*checks notes*

veteran talent at centre.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

Martytoof posted:

Oh, my sweet summer child. What do you know about bad management?

Bad management is the Cup drought, when the talent disappears for years and children are born and live and die without seeing a proper first line centre. That is the time of bad management, Call your Grandma, when the inept francophones pick up the telephone. Dozens of years ago there came a drought that lasted a generation. Goalies disappeared to win cups elsewhere, same as talent that was traded away for peanuts. And the women raised their babies as Nashville fans rather than see them starve for good hockey, and wept and felt the tears freeze on their cheeks.

*thinks about Dave Nonis, Randy Carlyle, Brian Burke, John Ferguson, Ron Wilson, Paul Maurice...*

:lol:

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

Rotten Cookies posted:

On the subject of Vegas, this is all I have to contribute to the conversation.

https://twitter.com/KevinAllahbanc/status/950227388691984385

The end there got me.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

Thufir posted:

Neon Nights would actually make sense and be more fun.

This is the correct answer. Take their current helmet logo, make the interior black along with the rest of the jersey and then outline the helmet in red.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Please keep Marner and Kadri together.

Thank you and god bless.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

DuhSal posted:

We all want this but I just heard on TSN that Babcock plans on putting Komarov back on Kadri's wing next home game :( Maybe he'll change his mind, not like he hasn't said one thing to the media and done another before.. but he's a stubborn stubborn man. I suppose he could move Marleau to another line to make room for Marner but I dunno, I doubt that.

Gentlemen... we have to kill the Babcock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
We might actually have puck moving defencemen.

The Apocaleafs draws near...

• Locked thread