Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
That's cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
Exposing Marchessault is looking like one of the purest bad moves in NHL history.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

corn on the cop posted:

so what's the only trade worse than taylor hall for adam larsson

https://twitter.com/NicholsOnHockey/status/948928252839567362
I remember Cowen had a similar track of getting big trade returns that Ottawa always turned down for some dubious potential that didn't equate with anything observable about him. Cowen was better than Ceci.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

ThinkTank posted:

Eric Gudbranson was almost traded for actual NHL defenceman Jason Demers and returned a recent first, 2nd and 4th when he was traded to Vancouver. A great retirement investment is to have a son, make sure he shoots right then tell anyone who will listen that he's a leader and defensively responsible. It doesn't matter if it's objectively not true, just say it enough and eventually it'll stick. By the time that guy's 28 you'll be living in a Mansion in Bermuda.
Just make sure he's really tall.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
Hejduk's a weak retirement. Lot better than Bourque tho.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

The Dirty Burger posted:

e:fb

https://twitter.com/marklazerus/status/950782198013136896

He is making $6.875mil a season until 2024. When did Seabrook become bad?
Years ago.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

HootTheOwl posted:

Can I get a hot take on Duclair? I thought him and Domi were doing really well last season. How did Chicago get him for Former NHL Leading Goal Scorer Richard Panik?
He had 15 points last year and got sent down in a pretty spectacular flameout. He had a neat rookie season 2 years ago. He had to prove himself after last year and didn't so it's not surprising.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

DJExile posted:

Dude's also 34
And had chronic back problems since his early 20's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
Who's the oldest player now? Cullen?

• Locked thread